Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Razorback Soccer  (Read 3654 times)

Offline BrandonN004

• A Shoat
  • Billy Mays For President?
Re: Razorback Soccer
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
anyone know if the same link will work for tomorrow's game?

Offline Humphrey BOARgart

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 12:05:48 PM »

Offline BrandonN004

• A Shoat
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
this shit is terrible, it's like watching little kid's soccer, they just kick the ball forward and hope something good happens the majority of the time, that being said, Go Hogs

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 01:32:48 PM »
GOAL! Ashleigh Ellenwood headed in the corner. 1-1 20 minutes to go.
It's not YOURkansas, it's not MYkanasas, it's OURkansas. Go Razorbacks and also Razorbutts! Arakansas is the California of 2014!

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
Our go-ahead goal missed by about six inches to the left, and Duke scored about 90 seconds later. 2-1 bad guys.
It's not YOURkansas, it's not MYkanasas, it's OURkansas. Go Razorbacks and also Razorbutts! Arakansas is the California of 2014!

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 01:43:21 PM »
GOAL! Sparky Fischer, missed how it happened. 2-2

Offline BrandonN004

• A Shoat
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 01:44:52 PM »
terrible call, she was  clearly onside

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
Great build-up led to I think an OG, but it was called offside. Looked good to my eyes. Still 2-2, but we are really controlling the game now.

Online Sanglier

• A Shoat
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »
Headed to Penalty Kicks.

Offline PigHair

• Boar
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »
Except for the whole "having to run uphill to do throw-ins on the southeast side" and the speaker under the bleachers that is set at 140 decibels, I'd agree.

I went to the LSU game this year and noticed the players went out of sight down the hill for their run up on throw ins, that is fucked up. Also, the PA guy led the calling of the hogs a few times "aawhooooo, pig sooieee" 

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »
Lost in PKs.

Great run, and it's a pretty young team.

Offline abypfcs

• King of the Hogs
  • Both my favorite teams are underdogs.
    • YPFCS
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 05:09:09 AM »
Is there any way to watch the match?
Is a soccer game correctly called a match?  (like tennis)  Just trying to learn via Woopig, as this is where I get all my knowledge.

Offline chicharon

• A Shoat
  • Adios SPANA!
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 05:37:41 AM »
Is a soccer game correctly called a match?  (like tennis)  Just trying to learn via Woopig, as this is where I get all my knowledge.

Yes, and the field is called the pitch (in the UK at least). For our multilingual learners in spanish a match is "partido", the pitch is "campo de juego" and a referee is "hijo de puta", "bastardo", and "pedazo de mierda comprado", surprisingly all of these terms are almost synonymous with referee and there are even more terms.

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #1-0
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 05:58:43 AM »
Yes, and the field is called the pitch (in the UK at least). For our multilingual learners in spanish a match is "partido", the pitch is "campo de juego" and a referee is "hijo de puta", "bastardo", and "pedazo de mierda comprado", surprisingly all of these terms are almost synonymous with referee and there are even more terms.

"Media punta" is a false nine, a players position on the field. Not to be confused with puta or puto.
Got some dawg in him.

Offline chicharon

• A Shoat
  • Adios SPANA!
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 07:27:33 AM »
"Media punta" is a false nine, a players position on the field. Not to be confused with puta or puto.

Yes, I'll leave you to take over the advanced lessons. I'll deal with match day 101 stuff. Although puto or puta can be added as an adjective to "Media punta" for color.

Offline abypfcs

• King of the Hogs
  • Both my favorite teams are underdogs.
    • YPFCS
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 07:29:44 AM »
muchas gracias.

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »
Ashleigh Ellenwood has been called up for the U-23 WNT, so that's pretty cool. I don't remember any Arkansas players ever getting called up to the national team at any level.

Offline clintcommander

• Take it easy... and if its easy, take it twice!
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2016, 03:39:06 AM »
So the Ladybacks dropped their second top 5 team at home tonight... and there to give them some love?  El Jefe Long.  Instead of some normal high fives, he decided to go slip and sliding in his 2 piece suit.

https://www.facebook.com/RazorbackSoccer/videos/1205041772851334/
Once upon a time, big fat titties, and they all lived happily ever after.
The End

Offline SupaflyTNT

• A Shoat
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2016, 06:51:59 AM »
I thought it was a pretty cool move.

When I clicked the thread I almost told my wife we should have gone to Stilwell last night.

Page created in 0.224 seconds with 34 queries.