Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Apparently Frosted Tips doesn't pay off his bets. WARNING: Rivals-related post  (Read 21421 times)

Offline allswell

• A Shoat

And seriously..."one 10 a day"? It's good to know his kidney is as big a puthy as he is.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
that's the million dollar question and sure would make it possible to verify this. Amazing when  started taking heat that he reappears with all of this.
any update? 

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
I won't dirty up the template thread with this, but...

I could be out of the loop, lord knows the kids are into some crazy aMm these days, but...

does his shirt really say "Loose Caboose"?

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Online chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
He's supposedly at Baptist in LR

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
He's supposedly at Baptist in LR
Everyone can email him here via Room #655

http://www.baptist-health.com/patients_visitors/email/

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
I could be out of the loop, lord knows the kids are into some crazy aMm these days, but...

does his shirt really say "Loose Caboose"?

I've been wondering the same thing. I thought maybe it was some accepted term or aMm that I just ain't in the loop on.

Offline Tits McGehee

• A Shoat
sadly, this dude has been abusing the aMm out of pills for as long as i've been aware of his existence.

The pic of Lite Brite in the other thread doesn't do her any justice, either.

Offline Turd F.

• Token Coonass
  • Boar
sadly, this dude has been abusing the aMm out of pills for as long as i've been aware of his existence.

Who's Lite Brite?

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs

wasn't this cloud tie's protege or was that Hobo?

Offline Tits McGehee

• A Shoat
wasn't this cloud tie's protege or was that Hobo?

dunno.  i was in another frat.  w/ lite brite's long time b/f prior to frosted tips.

it's a tangled web, really. 

Offline cooter

• Boar
In regard to the "one 10" bit, either he's understating his addiction or he's full of aMm about all of it.

That's the "only two beers " line a person gives to the officer at 3am on Sunday morning.

This. A standard albeit high dosage is 10/500mg 4 times daily.  That is a safe dosage.  As someone said, it is not the hydrocodone but the amount of Tylenol that fricks you up.  But, it's not just the Tylenol, the Tylenol mixed with alcohol is what fricks you up quick.  So, if someone says 1, they mean 4.  If this is the cause of the problem then he is a very heavy drinker as well.  I call bullshit on the cause unless he is popping them fuckers like candy and chasing them with vodka every time.  It's always funny (not funny ha-ha, funny queer) when someone lies about their usage and to them is perfectly rational.  It means if they seriously have a problem, they haven't faced it yet.  I would think laying in a hospital bed with a dying kidney would make me face it.

Also, I thought the above cocktail fricked with the liver, not kidney.   ???

Online chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
Glory Be:

jrohawg35

All-American
Post #14839
Little Rock, AR
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Prayers Answered I get to go home Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok sorry but I dont know the name of the disease as Dr. Chevyreaddy was Indian or Pakastani and it was hard to understand. I do know that I am peeing protein and up to 10 grams in one urine sample which is VERY bad. I also know that I have lost 60% functions in my kidney. He said my kidney would decrease 3-5% per year and that in 5 years I would probably need Dialysis.

Right now I will be on about 6 different meds to try and cope with my disease. Once I figure out the name of it I will post it but I honestly couldnt understand the huge words, Im not sure I would understand them from an American.

Seriously thank Everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I will be a changed man in my personal life but still the biggest Hog fan there is. I will be going through some changes getting off Hydrocodones but its def gonna be for the best. Some time if I am a prick just be like dude dont take your withdrawls out on me.

Thanks for all the calls up here and thanks for the visitors. I freaking love this board and lets just hope my insurance covers most of this hospital stay!!! : )

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
Someone needs to make sure when this fricker dies that there is a woopig sticker on his bed, as a warning to the other faggorts over there.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
Glory Be:

jrohawg35

All-American
Post #14839
Little Rock, AR
MyFanPage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok sorry but I dont know the name of the disease as Dr. Chevyreaddy was Indian or Pakastani and it was hard to understand. I do know that I am peeing protein and up to 10 grams in one urine sample which is VERY bad. I also know that I have lost 60% functions in my kidney. He said my kidney would decrease 3-5% per year and that in 5 years I would probably need Dialysis.

Right now I will be on about 6 different meds to try and cope with my disease. Once I figure out the name of it I will post it but I honestly couldnt understand the huge words, Im not sure I would understand them from an American.

Seriously thank Everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I will be a changed man in my personal life but still the biggest Hog fan there is. I will be going through some changes getting off Hydrocodones but its def gonna be for the best. Some time if I am a prick just be like dude dont take your withdrawls out on me.

Thanks for all the calls up here and thanks for the visitors. I freaking love this board and lets just hope my insurance covers most of this hospital stay!!! : )

quick, somebody submit an application for jrohawg to be on the next Dr. Drew's Sober House.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
Is Dr. Chevyreaddy any kin to Dr. Rosenpenis?
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
That's nephrotic syndrome, with that much protein.  Probably has frick-all to do with his "one 10 a day."  NSAIDs can do it, but as has previously been mentioned, hydrocodone comes packaged with Tylenol, not NSAIDs.  

There's a pantload of different things that can lead to nephrotic syndrome, and I'll be honest and say Renal is not my strong suit.  But based on his woefully inadequate description, my instinct is to say it's a primary membranous glomerulonephritis (MGN).  Primary MGN is the most common form of nephrotic syndrome in adults.  It's a diagnosis of exclusion and usually requires a kidney biopsy to diagnose.  It's usually not responsive to steroids and can certainly progress to end-stage renal disease (i.e., dialysis).  It's treated with a cocktail of meds including anti-hypertensives, renal protectives, steroids, & immunosuppressants - which seems to fit what he's describing.  MGN can be "secondary" (to lupus, infection, toxins, etc.), but just based on what he wrote there the picture seems to better fit a primary glomerular disorder.

Alternatively, it could be a primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis - that has a worse prognosis than MGN but has a similar presentation and treatment.  It's somewhat less common, and usually has other symptoms (HTN, blood in the urine).  MGN often presents just with proteinuria, or edema.

I hope he continues to update us.  I kinda feel like House.

Seriously, though, this guy sounds like a moron.  Is he even literate?  If he couldn't understand what Chevireddi was saying, why didn't he ask a different doc on the team?  Or even a goddam nurse?  It's pretty fricking dumb to be sitting there with a new diagnosis of impending renal failure and not even know what the frick you've got.

Online BEvERage

• 1936 Ford Slantback Sedan
  • Boar
  • The frumious Bandersnatch!
That's nephrotic syndrome, with that much protein.  Probably has frick-all to do with his "one 10 a day."  NSAIDs can do it, but as has previously been mentioned, hydrocodone comes packaged with Tylenol, not NSAIDs. 

There's a pantload of different things that can lead to nephrotic syndrome, and I'll be honest and say Renal is not my strong suit.  But based on his woefully inadequate description, my instinct is to say it's a primary membranous glomerulonephritis (MGN).  Primary MGN is the most common form of nephrotic syndrome in adults.  It's a diagnosis of exclusion and usually requires a kidney biopsy to diagnose.  It's usually not responsive to steroids and usually progresses to end-stage renal disease (i.e., dialysis).  It's treated with a cocktail of meds including anti-hypertensives, renal protectives, steroids, & immunosuppressants - which seems to better fit what he's describing.  MGN can be "secondary" (to lupus, infection, toxins, etc.), but just based on what he wrote there the picture seems to better fit a primary glomerular disorder.

It could be a primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis - that has a worse prognosis than MGN but has a similar presentation and treatment.

I hope he continues to update us.  I kinda feel like House.

Seriously, though, this guy sounds like a moron.  Is he even literate?  If he couldn't understand what Chevireddi was saying, why didn't he ask a different doc on the team?  Or even a goddam nurse?  It's pretty fricking dumb to be sitting there with a new diagnosis of impending renal failure and not even know what the frick you've got.
alonzo mourning wannabe

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
I freaking love this board and lets just hope my insurance covers most of this hospital stay!!! : )

In other words... Please Hogville take up a collection to help me out...

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.

If by "loop," you mean "ascending loop of Henle," you may be more hip than you realize.

It's convoluted, I know.

Online Tonic

• I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge
  • Tush Hog
  • Oh My Gentle Jesus
Glory Be:

jrohawg35

All-American
Post #14839
Little Rock, AR
MyFanPage

That's nephrotic syndrome, with that much protein.  Probably has frick-all to do with his "one 10 a day."  NSAIDs can do it, but as has previously been mentioned, hydrocodone comes packaged with Tylenol, not NSAIDs. 

There's a pantload of different things that can lead to nephrotic syndrome, and I'll be honest and say Renal is not my strong suit.  But based on his woefully inadequate description, my instinct is to say it's a primary membranous glomerulonephritis (MGN).  Primary MGN is the most common form of nephrotic syndrome in adults.  It's a diagnosis of exclusion and usually requires a kidney biopsy to diagnose.  It's usually not responsive to steroids and can certainly progress to end-stage renal disease (i.e., dialysis).  It's treated with a cocktail of meds including anti-hypertensives, renal protectives, steroids, & immunosuppressants - which seems to fit what he's describing.  MGN can be "secondary" (to lupus, infection, toxins, etc.), but just based on what he wrote there the picture seems to better fit a primary glomerular disorder.

Alternatively, it could be a primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis - that has a worse prognosis than MGN but has a similar presentation and treatment.  It's somewhat less common, and usually has other symptoms (HTN, blood in the urine).  MGN often presents just with proteinuria, or edema.

I hope he continues to update us.  I kinda feel like House.

Seriously, though, this guy sounds like a moron.  Is he even literate?  If he couldn't understand what Chevireddi was saying, why didn't he ask a different doc on the team?  Or even a goddam nurse?  It's pretty fricking dumb to be sitting there with a new diagnosis of impending renal failure and not even know what the frick you've got.

By creating a very complex equation based on these two posts my calculations have come up with his disease(s):

~fuckest thee the retards, unto and until they doth departeth from the interwebs. Forever and ever Amen~
page 23 passage thr33v3 of the rules&conduct manual for the kindler and gentler Woopigs

Offline FayettenamHog

• wants you to go fuck yourself
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bielemania
Some time if I am a prick just be like dude dont take your withdrawls out on me.

good luck with that, chief.

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
If by "loop," you mean "ascending loop of Henle," you may be more hip than you realize.

It's convoluted, I know.

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
In other words... Please Hogville take up a collection to help me out...
Yeah I think he's mostly a tard but he's playing these guys perfectly. Instead of having to pay up on a bet, he's gonna end up having these guys help pay his bills and he worked in a free pass to be an asshole in the process with a built in excuse. Those idiots will buy it and be sending money in no time.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
Yeah I think he's mostly a tard but he's playing these guys perfectly. Instead of having to pay up on a bet, he's gonna end up having these guys help pay his bills and he worked in a free pass to be an asshole in the process with a built in excuse. Those idiots will buy it and be sending money in no time.

Sounds plausible, but I seriously doubt this guy is smart enough to come up with that complex of a line of thought.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.411 seconds with 20 queries.