Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Apparently Frosted Tips doesn't pay off his bets. WARNING: Rivals-related post  (Read 21517 times)

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
Yeah I think he's mostly a tard but he's playing these guys perfectly. Instead of having to pay up on a bet, he's gonna end up having these guys help pay his bills and he worked in a free pass to be an asshole in the process with a built in excuse. Those idiots will buy it and be sending money in no time.
to be honest...I wonder if any of this is real.  He doesn't even care enough to ask his doctors wtf he has, 60% of his kidney's are shot and he's more concerned with updating message board peeps than getting his life back on track.  he acts as if the withdrawals from the drugs will be a walk in the park and after a couple days in the hospital and being told his kidney is f'ed, he's a changed man.  If you're a changed man, pay up your bets and get the f off the message boards.  

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
The message boards done went and killed his kidney.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
If by "loop," you mean "ascending loop of Henle," you may be more hip than you realize.

It's convoluted, I know.

And we don't even have to pay for this stuff.  God bless teh woppussy.
I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Cove Hog

• aka...Brother Honkey
  • Tush Hog
  • I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
he acts as if the withdrawals from the drugs will be a walk in the park

If he's been in the hospital for the better part of a week, hasn't he already gone through the worst part of withdrawal?
Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
If he's been in the hospital for the better part of a week, hasn't he already gone through the worst part of withdrawal?
that would have been my assumption.

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
Sounds plausible, but I seriously doubt this guy is smart enough to come up with that complex of a line of thought.
Oh no I don't think he made all of this up for that. I think he really is in the hospital and all. It's just working out where he was able to get out of his bet also by using his medical bills as an excuse.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
Oh no I don't think he made all of this up for that. I think he really is in the hospital and all. It's just working out where he was able to get out of his bet also by using his medical bills as an excuse.

Yep. and I guarantee you that little statement "I love this board, just hope I can afford the medical bills" is his way of not only getting out of the gambling debt but also hoping they will take up a collection to help him out.

Offline Tits McGehee

• A Shoat

well, here's to him getting out and making a speedy full recovery.

that dude's got a kid to support.  i'd rather him support said kid with his wages rather than our tax dollars.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
Yep. and I guarantee you that little statement "I love this board, just hope I can afford the medical bills" is his way of not only getting out of the gambling debt but also hoping they will take up a collection to help him out.
how much exactly does he owe in gambling debts?  is this why he robbed the mazzio's? 

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
how much exactly does he owe in gambling debts?  is this why he robbed the mazzio's? 

$100 I think

Offline JoeBobHog

• Git to fuckin'.
  • King of the Hogs
  • your wife's puthy tastes like sweet butter.
where is the pic of his wife?

:notexas:
Irvin: BWAAHAHAHA! (yelling) Aw mane!  Deion, scrin scranton!  BWAAHAHAHA!  Got to grisna!  Like T.O.!  BWAAHAHAHA!
Sanders: BWAAHAHAHA!
Marino: OK, well like we were saying before, McNair will display the toughness and show the kind of heart that...
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (yelling) You know I scrilleous crate!  Grab a pen in traven!  BWAAAHAHAHA!  Sh*t!  Now I'm say!  Aw mane!
Sanders: HA HA!  Crenious shanta!  BWAAAHAHAHA!
Marino: What?
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (pushes Sanders in shoulder, falls backward out of chair)
Sanders:  Aw mane!
Irvin: (from ground)  BWAAAHAHAHA!

H.P. 4/27/04

Offline Tits McGehee

• A Shoat
where is the pic of his wife?

:notexas:

its not his wife.  its his baby momma. 

i've seen some pics of her that are...'artistic'

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
If by "loop," you mean "ascending loop of Henle," you may be more hip than you realize.

It's convoluted, I know.

NephronPhace!!!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
$100 I think
he probably is using that whole theory of if I paint myself out to be in dire straits and down on my luck, they'll forget and maybe even help me with my bills.  do they really love him over there that much?  i remember this guy from AST days and he was a total dick not to mention batshit crazy.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
its not his wife.  its his baby momma. 

i've seen some pics of her that are...'artistic'

Ok. Well where are the pics of his baby momma?

Offline Tim Calhoun

• Boar
  • hrm
RULES!

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
$100 I think

$100?  That's all?  Seriously?  All of that over $100?

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
$100?  That's all?  Seriously?  All of that over $100?

The guy said he even offered to take some Razorback towels instead of the hundred bucks and didn't even get that...

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
The guy said he even offered to take some Razorback towels instead of the hundred bucks and didn't even get that...
or he could give him his entire hydracodene stash. that's gotta be worth more than $100 on the street.

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
If his woman is hot, I could help him with the gambling debt issue if she will go ATM.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline PigHair

• Boar
That's nephrotic syndrome, with that much protein.  Probably has frick-all to do with his "one 10 a day."  NSAIDs can do it, but as has previously been mentioned, hydrocodone comes packaged with Tylenol, not NSAIDs.  

Actually hydrocodone is most commonly prescribed combined with acetaminophen, but it is also available in combo with ibuprofen (Vicoprofen, brand name), which could be what this fuckwallaby has been eating.

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
Actually hydrocodone is most commonly prescribed combined with acetaminophen, but it is also available in combo with ibuprofen (Vicoprofen, brand name), which could be what this fuckwallaby has been eating.

Well, I learned something today.

I still doubt he's been taking enough to give himself raging nephrotic syndrome and impending renal failure, tho'.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
This is absolutely the case.

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
It's dumbasses like that who give drug abusers a bad name.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 20 queries.