Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Apparently Frosted Tips doesn't pay off his bets. WARNING: Rivals-related post  (Read 21842 times)

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
If 225 is fat I must be a fricking beached whale. I'm 6' and at my best weight I was 240 and felt great... that was after a high of 380 though ;D
Shhhhh....you're screwing up the beatdown.

Besides, I still stand behind my statement about what that 225 is made up of in his case.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
If 225 is fat I must be a fricking beached whale. I'm 6' and at my best weight I was 240 and felt great... that was after a high of 380 though ;D

Yeah...you're not as big of a Davis as you used to be.

Offline Micky O'Boarke

• A Shoat
Double or nothing he loses that kidney.

I wonder if these guys will chip in like the hogville boys and buy him a new one. 

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
Anyone going with Jro as a darkhorse in their death pool?
:stunned:

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
After further dialysis, I have decided to refrain from making jokes about the situation until I know more.  It's classless, and frankly, I don't even know the guy.  I'm more concerned about getting my shitty import to the shop today, anyway.  If Donnie's can't work a miracle I'm looking at total Renault failure.   :french

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
I'm starting Friday night early.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
After further dialysis, I have decided to refrain from making jokes about the situation until I know more.  It's classless, and frankly, I don't even know the guy.  I'm more concerned about getting my shitty import to the shop today, anyway.  If Donnie's can't work a miracle I'm looking at total Renault failure.   :french

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • A Shoat
(In woopigga voice over mimicking Forrest Gump)

Dear Frosted Tips,

We sorry we ruined your black panther pahty,

Woopig

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
If Donnie's can't work a miracle I'm looking at total Renault failure.   :french

that's the last place I'd take my import to get fixed. you'll walk out with your car not fixed and a $800 bill.

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
If Donnie's can't work a miracle I'm looking at total Renault failure.   :french

Platinum.
I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
  • keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
Yeah...you're not as big of a Davis as you used to be.
:beer:
Almost always in the top 5 dooshapalooza rankings

frick that i want the, fresh as a whistle

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
He likes his drama:

Guys I'll be honest I have been addicted to hydrocodene for 3 years now. I take one 10 a day and I'm pretty sure this is what happened. I thought since I was only taking one a day that I wasn't addicted bc I have friends that take 4-5 a day. I am having a biopsy done today but like I said most likely my kidney isn't going to work anymore. I hope that after all this I can overcome my addiction to pain pills and start being the husband and father I need to be. It's hard to cope w bc I thought surely one of my friends that take roxys or Methadones or Oxys were the ones that needed to quit or at least slow down. Come to find out it was me.

Most likely gonna need a new kidney and I'm
Not even sure I deserve one.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend

They could start a poll so the people he owes money to can vote on it.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline hogsfan4life

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net
He likes his drama:

Guys I'll be honest I have been addicted to hydrocodene for 3 years now. I take one 10 a day and I'm pretty sure this is what happened. I thought since I was only taking one a day that I wasn't addicted bc I have friends that take 4-5 a day. I am having a biopsy done today but like I said most likely my kidney isn't going to work anymore. I hope that after all this I can overcome my addiction to pain pills and start being the husband and father I need to be. It's hard to cope w bc I thought surely one of my friends that take roxys or Methadones or Oxys were the ones that needed to quit or at least slow down. Come to find out it was me.

Translation --> "I still can't admit my problems were all self-inflicted"

And seriously..."one 10 a day"? It's good to know his kidney is as big a puthy as he is.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:29:28 PM by hogsfan4life »
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline hogsfan4life

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net
The very least he could do is offer his remaining stash to pay down his debts...at a slight discount to street value of course.
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline Judge Issac Porker

• Ebony & Ivory
  • Wild Hog
  • Two mf'in "Benedict Arnolds"...
Anyone going with Jro as a darkhorse in their death pool?

The drop/add date for the 2011 Dead Pool isn't until July 1...maybe he can hold out that long...
"#6:  This site is owned by hSv / Lanny Beavers.  As such, he has the final say on what is and is not considered to be acceptable.  The Moderating and Admin team will enforce nobvillehomeofthedregsandsimp letons.net's rules on his behalf."

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs

Ouch.  I hope that guy has pain pills.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!

The right rope leads you to the fridge; the left rope leads you to the john.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline wvhawgfan

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
That's a BMI of over 30, so technically obese. May want to lay off the cheese dip there guy.
BMI is vastly overblown in my opinion.  I did the calculations and it told be I was overweight, I'm 6'5" and weight 195.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
BMI is vastly overblown in my opinion.  I did the calculations and it told be I was overweight, I'm 6'5" and weight 195.

Really??

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
I really don't want to know one more detail about this guy's personal life.  Why people force that aMm onto others on message boards is completely lost on me.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
I really don't want to know one more detail about this guy's personal life.  Why people force that aMm onto others on message boards is completely lost on me.

My grandmother essentially said the same thing.  It was my signature line here for several years. 

My father was adopted so she was not blood kin.  She might as well have been.  She was old guard and redefined stoicism with her every thought and act.  Dad and I sat by her bed at Baptist for three straight weeks before she died.  When she wasn't sleeping or overly-medicated she was smiling and talking to me as if we were fishing or playing cards.  She was a fricking rock and I think every day about how strong she was.

I'm sorry she will never meet my children.  I am sorry that horse's cock perforated her colon.  A weaker person might have sought treatment.  We might still have her in our lives if she weren't so stubborn.  We might still have her in our lives if the walls of her lower intestines were half as strong as her will.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 21 queries.