Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Apparently Frosted Tips doesn't pay off his bets. WARNING: Rivals-related post  (Read 21807 times)

Offline Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
My grandmother essentially said the same thing.  It was my signature line here for several years. 

My father was adopted so she was not blood kin.  She might as well have been.  She was old guard and redefined stoicism with her every thought and act.  Dad and I sat by her bed at Baptist for three straight weeks before she died.  When she wasn't sleeping or overly-medicated she was smiling and talking to me as if we were fishing or playing cards.  She was a fricking rock and I think every day about how strong she was.

I'm sorry she will never meet my children.  I am sorry that horse's cock perforated her colon.  A weaker person might have sought treatment.  We might still have her in our lives if she weren't so stubborn.  We might still have her in our lives if the walls of her lower intestines were half as strong as her will.

:maundoed:

Online BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
My grandmother essentially said the same thing.  It was my signature line here for several years. 

My father was adopted so she was not blood kin.  She might as well have been.  She was old guard and redefined stoicism with her every thought and act.  Dad and I sat by her bed at Baptist for three straight weeks before she died.  When she wasn't sleeping or overly-medicated she was smiling and talking to me as if we were fishing or playing cards.  She was a fricking rock and I think every day about how strong she was.

I'm sorry she will never meet my children.  I am sorry that horse's cock perforated her colon.  A weaker person might have sought treatment.  We might still have her in our lives if she weren't so stubborn.  We might still have her in our lives if the walls of her lower intestines were half as strong as her will.

:maundoed:

Cerdo told me at a tailgate a while back that Notaslibro is the funniest person on all the ebays. I said he was full of aMm but I told him I would start paying attention to his posts and see for mysefl. I now concede Cerdo was right.

Offline jsimp

• Tush Hog
if 10 mg a day will take out a kidney, looks like i will be needing one soon. Would woopig be willing to donate one for me? i would be willing to provide practice reports, nothings free you know.

Offline PigHair

• Boar
if 10 mg a day will take out a kidney, looks like i will be needing one soon. Would woopig be willing to donate one for me? i would be willing to provide practice reports, nothings free you know.

It's not the hydrocodone that took out this dipshit's kidney, if true.  It's the NSAID (probably ibuprofen) that the hydrocodone is combined with that did it.  Now if he would have taken hydrocodone/acetaminophen, we could listen to him talk about the new liver transplant that he needs.

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
If you've come here lookin for a liver, you're fricked.

Offline dixiecupdrinker

• Is better than 3-17
  • Boar
  • Roy Berry is my hero
If you've come here lookin for a liver, you're fricked.

Thats like going to nobville looking for a virgin anus.

Online chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
In regard to the "one 10" bit, either he's understating his addiction or he's full of aMm about all of it.

That's the "only two beers " line a person gives to the officer at 3am on Sunday morning.

Offline Splurge

• is crawling on his belly clearing out what could have been
  • King of the Hogs
Once again, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to hard drugs.  Heck, I even had to ask how much on the whole Matt Jones thing.  I can never figure out the ounces, etc. and what the Starkville the mean like I know with beer. 

Since I'm apparently the only one around these parts, so I'll ask it:  what does "one 10" even mean?  Milligrams?  And what is the normal dosage for a legitimate prescription?

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
10 is mg. It is not an obscene dose. Mostly it is prescribed as 5, 7.5, and 10.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
Once again, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to hard drugs.  ...  I can never figure out the ounces, etc. and what the Starkville the mean like I know with beer. 

...what does "one 10" even mean?  Milligrams? 

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
He likes his drama:

Guys I'll be honest I have been addicted to hydrocodene for 3 years now. I take one 10 a day and I'm pretty sure this is what happened. I thought since I was only taking one a day that I wasn't addicted bc I have friends that take 4-5 a day. I am having a biopsy done today but like I said most likely my kidney isn't going to work anymore. I hope that after all this I can overcome my addiction to pain pills and start being the husband and father I need to be. It's hard to cope w bc I thought surely one of my friends that take roxys or Methadones or Oxys were the ones that needed to quit or at least slow down. Come to find out it was me.

Most likely gonna need a new kidney and I'm
Not even sure I deserve one.

i've been out of town this weekend and I guess missed this bit.  so is there an update or is he dead?

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• pussy on the chain wax
  • King of the Hogs
I might have missed it, but he makes reference to his kidney, singular. Was he already down to one kidney?

Online chittlins

• Boar
Your Sunday update :

jrohawg35

All-American
Post #14838
Little Rock, AR
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: Prayer request (JRO) Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys havent been on yet till now. Nothing new waiting for the biopsy results, should know tomorrow. They dont know much from the blood tests, except my creatin has gone down from 4.3 to 4.2.. When i first was admitted itbwas 4.78 and its suppose to be betwen .70-1.40

Thanks for everything guys Ill know more tom. sitting in the hospital room 655 thanks for the well wishes guys.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
Your Sunday update :

jrohawg35

All-American
Post #14838
Little Rock, AR
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: Prayer request (JRO) Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys havent been on yet till now. Nothing new waiting for the biopsy results, should know tomorrow. They dont know much from the blood tests, except my creatin has gone down from 4.3 to 4.2.. When i first was admitted itbwas 4.78 and its suppose to be betwen .70-1.40

Thanks for everything guys Ill know more tom. sitting in the hospital room 655 thanks for the well wishes guys.

What hospital is he in?

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Online chittlins

• Boar
  What hospital is he in?

that's the million dollar question and sure would make it possible to verify this. Amazing when  started taking heat that he reappears with all of this.

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
this one... :abe:

Notas...photoshop needed...

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
that's the million dollar question and sure would make it possible to verify this. Amazing when  started taking heat that he reappears with all of this.
well if he's at any of the Baptist's in the area....you can email jrohawg here via Room #655   :stunned:
http://www.baptist-health.com/patients_visitors/email/

Online Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
Wait, husband and father?  FATHER?  If that douche procreated, his offspring will likely be even worse than he is.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
  What hospital is he in?

If it's Joplin, he may not need that kidney anymore.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
:tiw: 

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
If it's Joplin, then he may be the debris falling from the sky in Branson. 

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
I might have missed it, but he makes reference to his kidney, singular. Was he already down to one kidney?

He lost the first one running 99 gassers with a perforated bowel.  He turned for #100 and literally aMm a kidney.

Offline Cove Hog

• aka...Brother Honkey
  • Tush Hog
  • I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
I won't dirty up the template thread with this, but...

Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
this one... :abe:

Notas...photoshop needed...

q&d

Offline wolowitz

• Just wait till next year.
  • A Shoat
well if he's at any of the Baptist's in the area....you can email jrohawg here via Room #655   :stunned:
http://www.baptist-health.com/patients_visitors/email/

I didn't see a rebel black bear card so we're out of luck there.
Auburn can cover up 180k and we fire a guy for 20k....Auburn NC, Hogs Weedwacker Bowl bound.

Ty Webb

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 20 queries.