Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 50832 times)

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:23:55 PM »
The topic came up in the admin forum and there have been some interesting posts...so I thought I'd start it out here.

You ever discover a Woopig poster?

Here's an example:
A dude at the liquor store where I go...he and I always talk Razorbacks when he's working. One day he asked me if I read any of the boards and I said Woopig. He said he also read...but never posted. He asked what I posted as. So now we talk about what's on the board when I go in.

Happen to anyone else?

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
I found Pharmhog this way by just talking football. 

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 10:36:14 PM »
Just started working with one of the admins. He saw me checking out the woo pigs. I also work with a doc that got me started on this too. He told me it would be hours of life that I wouldn't ever get back, but it's too entertaining to stop. One of the favorites is the tender moment thread. Truly is a great waste of time, but sometimes it's also home of most of the breaking news that's hog related, so I guess sometimes it saves time, if you are a glass half full guy.
You only have to be the best team today.

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 10:46:01 PM »

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »
I ran into a woopig'r before the Sugar Bowl last year and comment on his shirt, he wasn't interested in talking after i mentioned it, turn around and walked off with his wife.  I didn't know if it was because i was double fisting beers when i mentioned it or what.  After i posted something about it on here, we became friends and hunt together.  Funny how that works.
If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

Offline Merle_Hoggard

• Wild Hog
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »
I met Animal at Ace Liquor in Cabot when I noticed the Woopig shirt.  He will deny this, but it will take him four paragraphs to do it. :D

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
I ran into a woopig'r before the Sugar Bowl last year and comment on his shirt, he wasn't interested in talking after i mentioned it, turn around and walked off with his wife.  I didn't know if it was because i was double fisting beers when i mentioned it or what.  After i posted something about it on here, we became friends and hunt together.  Funny how that works.

I first read that as "walked off with his beers because I was double fisting his wife."  It made a lot more sense, to be honest.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 11:12:36 PM »
Oh, and. . .

I did some contract work as a favor for a friend.  That night I checked the pig and saw a veteran Woopig poster mention that someone stopped by his office and fixed a problem he had with his network.

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:50:06 PM »
Chop discovered BvC on craigslist and then they met at Discover. Funny how that happens.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »
Chop discovered BvC on craigslist and then they met at Discover.

Did they plan it or was it a "coincidence?"

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 01:06:24 AM »

Those cell phone cameras come at you so fast.  You can see in my avatar pic (that you made for me) how fast we were running from you and flower mound.   Cheers my friend and looking forward to our next time afield.

Offline cotte

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »
Running from Verotik and FM is like running from a lottery ticket. You should have sat back and collected the fortune.
Awesome people.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.

Offline PigsInSpace

• Tush Hog
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 01:58:00 AM »
I I run into my dumbass roomate from college from time to time.  He posts here. Lawyer, go figure.  I kid, I kid.
"Police and firefighters were on the scene in an effort to calm the situation. The mattress was extinguished." - WBIR, Knoxville

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • Boar
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 02:04:08 AM »
I had a frien stalk me via Woopig.

I saw a woopig shirt one night in Fayetteville, and drunkenly said 'nice woopig shirt'.  Dude said thanks, and turned away to smoke with a kind of GFY look.

Woopiggas are unbelievable.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline GeoHogsGeo

• Woopig Poll
  • Boar
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 02:07:45 AM »
Ran into Shinobi in Biloxi, Ms off of pass road once....brief conversation about jackass Nutt at the time.

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 02:26:15 AM »
Band I was/am in was playing a small gig at Landry's in Fort Smith a year or two, and we were booked up with someone else.  One of the guys in the other band asked me at one point "Hey, do you post on woopig?"  I had been a long time lurker at that point but told him that I had just started posting more, yea.  I asked him how he put it together and he said he remembered reading a post here somewhere where I guess I had mentioned the band, and he all of a sudden just kind of put it together, somehow.  of course, I can't fricking remember who it was, but I do remember him saying he was more a RMPL'er hissownself.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 02:55:45 AM »
Band I was/am in was playing a small gig at Landry's in Fort Smith a year or two, and we were booked up with someone else.  One of the guys in the other band asked me at one point "Hey, do you post on woopig?"  I had been a long time lurker at that point but told him that I had just started posting more, yea.  I asked him how he put it together and he said he remembered reading a post here somewhere where I guess I had mentioned the band, and he all of a sudden just kind of put it together, somehow.  of course, I can't fricking remember who it was, but I do remember him saying he was more a RMPL'er hissownself.

It was Joe Swine.  My now ex-wife and I saw that show.  He shook my hand after the first set and knocked her up between "MMMbop" and the encore. 

The encore was just an instrumental version of "MMMbop."  I was livid.

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 03:23:49 AM »
Just started working with one of the admins. He saw me checking out the woo pigs. I also work with a doc that got me started on this too. He told me it would be hours of life that I wouldn't ever get back, but it's too entertaining to stop. One of the favorites is the tender moment thread. Truly is a great waste of time, but sometimes it's also home of most of the breaking news that's hog related, so I guess sometimes it saves time, if you are a glass half full guy.

You are the reason for this thread...because you were the subject of the thread in the admin forum...

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »
Hope it wasn't a trap. This is where I get all things hog. It just goes to show we are starved for football to begin.

How many posts does it take to get off shoat status, or do you have to be here for like 5 years or something?

It's probably easy to figure out I'm a woopigger. My computer at work is on woo pig constantly, unless it's being used FOR work.
You only have to be the best team today.

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 08:10:09 AM »
Sherwood is populated with all kinds of woopiggers...

I have run into a few at practices.  The best was having a pic in the paper of the crowd at spring practice and Hurtt was sitting right next to me and never knew it. Or maybe he planned it that way. 

Offline LRHogfan

• Administrator
  • Boar
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 08:13:07 AM »
How many posts does it take to get off shoat status, or do you have to be here for like 5 years or something?

You're good.  ;)

Offline cotte

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 08:13:34 AM »
Hope it wasn't a trap. This is where I get all things hog. It just goes to show we are starved for football to begi

At 500.

Offline bakervscarrr

• puts honey on his pizza
  • Administrator
  • Boar
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 09:13:57 AM »
Chop discovered BvC on craigslist and then they met at Discover. Funny how that happens.

You bastard.  Jordan wins POV.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 09:35:03 AM »
I've met tons of Woopigas through the years and still hang out\tailgate with several. But the best story of discovering one was when Boondock Hogs came to work for us. He heard a co-worker and I talking bout the detention report thread and subsequent detention report website and he was like "Wait a minute, I know you!"

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 21 queries.