Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 52444 times)

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2011, 10:47:27 AM »
We should all meet some morning of a home game, get smashed, find the Nobville tailgate, frick all their wimmins, and then light the motherfricker on fire.  Woopig was here.
I've walked by the hogville tailgate before, I think you'll be disappointed. There was one small tent, a few guys, and no wimmins.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline piggus diccus

• Boar
  • Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »
I've walked by the nobvillehomeofthedregsandsimpletons tailgate before, I think you'll be disappointed. There was one small tent, a few guys, and no wimmins.
They're all wimmins.  some just have penises.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »
for those that care, the hogville tailgate is over in lot 46.  It's eaten up with tards and fat women.  I wonder if Hiphog and Ruthie will be serving martini's?

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2011, 11:05:19 AM »
for those that care, the hogville tailgate is over in lot 46.  It's eaten up with tards and fat women.  I wonder if Hiphog and Ruthie will be serving martini's?
When I saw it it was on the lawn of Bud Walton, just off Razorback Rd.

I actually took a picture with my phone as I walked by because it was sad how small it was but then I quit caring and deleted it.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2011, 11:08:18 AM »
When I saw it it was on the lawn of Bud Walton, just off Razorback Rd.

I actually took a picture with my phone as I walked by because it was sad how small it was but then I quit caring and deleted it.
They've already started recruiting for their shitty tailgate
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=419653.0

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2011, 11:11:15 AM »
I'm missing the opener, but I'll be tailgating early with the animals next week... in woopig shirt, possibly camo one if I can find it.

Offline Mr A Ziffell

• ....OLD....
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2011, 11:11:44 AM »
Someone on here has that great video of Hoophog playing football at a hogville tailgate....

Just can't believe a Woopigger would make fun of that guy....

Offline The Cowboy Tiger

• Dirty Stanchez
  • King of the Hogs
  • Whiskery Poo
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2011, 11:13:40 AM »
I've seen Tulsafag power-walking down 15th street a few times.
I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity.

Don't go away mad.  Just go away.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:59 AM »
We should all meet some morning of a home game, get smashed, find the Nobville tailgate, frick all their wimmins, and then light the motherfricker on fire.  Woopig was here.

I'm out on the fricking.

Have you missed the pictures of Douglas' wife?

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2011, 11:17:45 AM »
I've seen Tulsafag power-walking down 15th street a few times.
I saw him walking past our tailgate a few years back walking up Razorback Rd...in jorts.  

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2011, 11:54:57 AM »
In hindsight, it was really fricking stupid of me to think there might be wimmins at a Nobville tailgate.  I just wasn't using my head.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Online Raoul

• The Sand Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • You're a Dick
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »
I saw Joebob at a Haunted House in Berryville once. Woopig shirt spotted and I had to find out who he was. Should have know since he had 4 smoking hot wimmenz, two under each arm.
I sold NBA Live 2005 to Rage or Phat Hawg in Springdale once. Can't remember which one it was. Cool guy none the less.
I've drank a lot of beer and played softball with Elvis, BvC, Cotte, Guinnesshog, Ziffell, DirkPiggler, Merle Hoggard, Drod, Lashog, Hobo, Karl O, RPL, Travelhog and probably some more I may have forgotten. We were undefeated in 3 seasons at aMm Talking. Never started it, always finished it.
I've met several woopiggers at the Treefort, but I'm usually too wasted to remember who I met. I remember Hurtt passed out on the ground once and another time he was coherent and well buzzed. JIP is always a riot as well.
Hogleg, a once a month poster, but has lurked for years, was best man at my Wedding.
I met up with JBird and his wife to see Hayes Carll at the White Water Tavern.
I shot the aMm with Pee at Ryan Adams and the Cardinals in Memphis.
I've seen Drive-By Truckers and/or the Gourds with 2LiveJew, Hungus and Dixiecupdrinker.

If those guys mentioned are a good sample of what the average woopig poster is, we are doomed in the future, but we'll be laughing our asses off along the way.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
I sold NBA Live 2005 to Rage or Phat Hawg in Springdale once. Can't remember which one it was. Cool guy none the less.

The "cool guy" part should be all you need to know it wasn't me.
Homies help homes.......always

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2011, 12:46:08 PM »
I MISS PORKPHAT.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »
I MISS PORKPHAT.
He doesn't miss you. At all.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »
I miss your deer chili. 

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »

Where is that asshole these days?

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »
Where is that asshole these days?
didn't he split about the time Razorgasm started his stupid board.  That was about the time all the oldies got upset w/ Elvis when he tried to sell the board and a bunch of them left.  I miss Jar Jar too. 

Offline One Quarter

• former druggist's clerk
  • Administrator
  • Boar
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2011, 01:03:38 PM »
...it was One Quarter from Woopig. Pretty cool dude.

Likewise.  I had to stay at the GS last week and thought I saw you walking across Merrill Street with that wired-up guy.  The front desk wouldn't let me into Vesuvio for dinner because of some private party, though.  Catch y'all next time.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2011, 01:04:57 PM »
I live in Missouri about 30 miles from the state line (Branson area). I see a lot of Razorback fans here and there, and I always wonder if any of them are a woopiggers. Probably not considering most WP's are NW/Central Arkansawyers, and most Hog fans around here "love" the Hogs, but still "like" Mizzou.

This includes two of my brother-in-laws, but they'd be lurkers--neithers' bulb reaches 100w.

FYI - Not sure if this reads correctly, I'm working from home today and have had twelven beers...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:12:31 PM by Tusk till Dawn »
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline HarrisonHog

• A Shoat
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »
I used to see Skip at Harrison football games, that was back when his kid was the best player ever at Harrison. He was one of those guys that stood on the sidelines right behind the bench and tried to talk to his kid during the game. I never said anything to him, just knew who he was. That may have been back in the Pigpen days.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2011, 01:22:23 PM »
I used to see Skip at Harrison football games, that was back when his kid was the best player ever at Harrison. He was one of those guys that stood on the sidelines right behind the bench and tried to talk to his kid during the game. I never said anything to him, just knew who he was. That may have been back in the Pigpen days.

I grew up in Harrison. Lived out by Hopewell Church, went to Bergman until 6th grade. Then went to Ozark, Mo.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline bigghurtt

• An elder statesman of nonsense, if you will.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »
Reppin the 72601.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »
you mean the same son he got so pissed off about because he allegedly turned down a scholarship to Texas A&M to play for the Hogs, but then they never offered him a scholarship? 

I hate skip and his three legged dog Rosie.  He threatened me multiple times and most of the people on here. 

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 01:45:28 PM »
I was working at Vesuvio a couple months ago and there was a dude eating at the bar. He ended up hanging out with us the whole night and at one point I learned he was a lawyer. I asked if he'd heard of my brother's blog, Law and the Multiverse, since its gotten some accolades in lawyerly circles. He said he's seen it before then asked me if I did anything else on the internet. Said I read Woopig everyday, among other things. Turns out it was One Quarter from Woopig. Pretty cool dude.

Wait a minute.  One Quarter's a lawyer, too?

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 21 queries.