Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 43038 times)

Offline JoeBobHog

• Git to fuckin'.
  • King of the Hogs
  • your wife's puthy tastes like sweet butter.
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 09:16:10 PM »
I met a buncha you famous guys down at aggie last year.  I drank some of your beers.  and I think I took some shots of somethin'.

it was cool.

:notexas:
Irvin: BWAAHAHAHA! (yelling) Aw mane!  Deion, scrin scranton!  BWAAHAHAHA!  Got to grisna!  Like T.O.!  BWAAHAHAHA!
Sanders: BWAAHAHAHA!
Marino: OK, well like we were saying before, McNair will display the toughness and show the kind of heart that...
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (yelling) You know I scrilleous crate!  Grab a pen in traven!  BWAAAHAHAHA!  Sh*t!  Now I'm say!  Aw mane!
Sanders: HA HA!  Crenious shanta!  BWAAAHAHAHA!
Marino: What?
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (pushes Sanders in shoulder, falls backward out of chair)
Sanders:  Aw mane!
Irvin: (from ground)  BWAAAHAHAHA!

H.P. 4/27/04

Offline Love Handle

• A Shoat
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »
When I was in college I worked for Shanklin.  He hates Hogivillians and cussed like a sailor.  He could put down the liquor and is on at least his 2nd wife.  Does that make him an honorary Woopigger?

Online pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 09:22:28 PM »
Wasn't me.  Notas knows I love to do drunk accoustic renditions of bad pop songs and was fricking with me because, while it's something I should be ashamed of, I'm actually quite proud of it.

My Total Eclipse of the Heart is fantastic.

I didn't think so.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Online pinkphiloyd

• Boar
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2011, 09:23:09 PM »
Shirts are a common way it happens.

I want a Woopig speedo.  Make it happen.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2011, 10:31:31 PM »
I want a Woopig speedo.  Make it happen.

Surely Chop Sooie will have a garage rummage sale soon.

Online Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2011, 11:04:15 PM »
I I run into my dumbass roomate from college from time to time.  He posts here. Lawyer, go figure.  I kid, I kid.

Hey now!!!!

I've met at least one lawyer in Little Rock that I know posts on here.  I'm sure I've met some others who practice in Pulaski County, just don't know it.

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline bigghurtt

• An elder statesman of nonsense, if you will.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 08:12:53 AM »
I met Verotik in 7th grade football. 
I sat next to Joe Bob in Oxford.
I asked cotte for his autograph because I thought he was Charlie Day.
Johnny Cash helped me get out of prison (long before Rodriguez stole that goat)
Some of you haven't realized what that sound is at your windows at night, but congratulations, you've been chosen by a woopigger to be eternal.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Count Porkula

• Adjust the base and let the Alpine Blast
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 08:32:22 AM »
When I was in college I worked for Shanklin.  He hates Hogivillians and cussed like a sailor.  He could put down the liquor and is on at least his 2nd wife.  Does that make him an honorary Woopigger?

frick that guy
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline General Datwood

• A Shoat
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
Band I was/am in was playing a small gig at Landry's in Fort Smith a year or two, and we were booked up with someone else.  One of the guys in the other band asked me at one point "Hey, do you post on woopig?"  I had been a long time lurker at that point but told him that I had just started posting more, yea.  I asked him how he put it together and he said he remembered reading a post here somewhere where I guess I had mentioned the band, and he all of a sudden just kind of put it together, somehow.  of course, I can't fricking remember who it was, but I do remember him saying he was more a RMPL'er hissownself.

That was me.  I peruse the music forum a lot and had seen you post in there about your band.  So when I showed up at Landry's I knew there was a woopigga in the other band and it was one of the guitar players.  I think you got there a little later than the rest of the band and you walked right up to me and asked to borrow my guitar or something.  I was hesitant at first but once you told me your name I realized you were the woopigga and decided it would be okay.  Then you ended up getting your guitar to work anyway so it didn't matter.   

I've been lurking around here since 2006 but didn't bother to register until 2009 so I could post in some gameday threads.  So yeah, I guess I am a RMPL'er my own damnself.

Offline PigsInSpace

• Tush Hog
  • ex-commissary clerk
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 09:32:58 AM »

Hey now!!!!

I've met at least one lawyer in Little Rock that I know posts on here.  I'm sure I've met some others who practice in Pulaski County, just don't know it.

Nothing good happens after 12:00am.   :stache:
"Police and firefighters were on the scene in an effort to calm the situation. The mattress was extinguished." - WBIR, Knoxville

Online 1st_down_streak

• Like Teats on a
  • Boar
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »
I thought I "discovered" Hoggly's mom one night, but after a little exploration I realized many a man had gone there before.
Married my cousin up in Arkansas.
Married two more when I got to Utah.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »
There was a handful of woopiggers in the karaoke bar after the bama abortion last season. We just kinda nodded at each other, but I didn't say anything because I was smoking a parliament and getting ready to rock out some REOSpeedwagon...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:22:01 PM by Stephen Colboar »

Online pinkphiloyd

• Boar
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
That was me.  I peruse the music forum a lot and had seen you post in there about your band.  So when I showed up at Landry's I knew there was a woopigga in the other band and it was one of the guitar players.  I think you got there a little later than the rest of the band and you walked right up to me and asked to borrow my guitar or something.  I was hesitant at first but once you told me your name I realized you were the woopigga and decided it would be okay.  Then you ended up getting your guitar to work anyway so it didn't matter.   

I've been lurking around here since 2006 but didn't bother to register until 2009 so I could post in some gameday threads.  So yeah, I guess I am a RMPL'er my own damnself.

Ha ha, I wondered if you might identify yourself!  Yea, I felt like a real heel, but I was having trouble with the pickup in my acoustic.  It has since gone out completely.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 12:55:46 PM »
I've met and already knew some of you guys. Only woopigga I actually happen to meet by chance was at the inaugural SW Classic. Too drunk to remember who it was though.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Online Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »
I met a bunch at a luncheon once, or was that Oinkx? ???
Bolts bitches!

Offline Mr A Ziffell

• ....OLD....
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »
Shirts are a common way it happens. I was at Alltel when the Hogs came to town a few years ago. Saw a dude with a shirt and asked him where he got it. He said the message board he visited. I told him that I knew...that I was just messing with him. Then told him that I most likely shipped him that shirt. He figured out who I was...he was RazorRichard. I think he went to Nobville a while back.

I'll bet it was an XX-large...

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
The Recruiting Guy, Richard?
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline Mr A Ziffell

• ....OLD....
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »
The Recruiting Guy, Richard?

Yep....

Online Karl Onterio

• Wild Hog
  • #UnleashTheFury
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2011, 07:27:14 PM »
This one time I pulled out my weiner to piss on Capnthog's tire at the WMS golf course. Long story short, I married into the family.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:56:19 PM by Karl Onterio »
"Hi, I'm Ray Tucker how'd you like to suck my Porkula".

"I gave Kirk Botkin's step-sister a jelly donut." -John Gault- 12/2/05

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2011, 08:11:21 PM »
Richard actually hooked me up with a pair of box seats on about the 30 in F'ville.  Damn good seats.  He told me I was an alcoholic, like I didn't already know that.

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »
Richard's good people.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Online PigHair

• Boar
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »
I've actually discovered a former neighbor that posts on the woopussy by some of the things that he posted.  He's a lawyer, go figure.  I'm thinking the attorney to non-attorney ratio on the woopussy must be about 3:1.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• The founding father and unchallenged grandmaster of Gentile-Jitsu
  • King of the Hogs
  • it's mah balllz....bitches.
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »
I'm thinking the attorney to non-attorney ratio on the woopussy must be about 3:1.

only slightly larger ratio than in the general population.
 :abe:
I'm the math teacher.  Listen up and learn, bitches.  i'm like an expert and aMm.

Offline Hogustus

• Wild Hog
  • ex-commissary clerk
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2011, 11:39:29 AM »
only slightly larger ratio than in the general population.
 :abe:

At the Varner unit?

Offline Pigproquo

• Tush Hog
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »
I was in a deposition years ago with LRHogfan and asked her at a break if she was who I thought she was.  Nervous laughter ensued.  Apparently woopiggers get nervous when recording equipment is in the room.

Peace, Piggas!!

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 20 queries.