Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 51585 times)

Offline RazorbackDad

• Wild Hog
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
I didn't really meet the guy, but I know he was a WooPigger because of his shirt.

It was kind of an awkard situation though.

You see, he was climbin in my windows and snatchin my people up. 
I had to hide the kids and hide the wife.

But he doesn't have to come and confess.
Because I'm lookin for him.
He can run and tell that, homeboy.

He left his fingerprints and all.
But I've got his t-shirt.

He was so dumb.
Really, really so dumb.
For real.

Offline Rick B.

• Wild Hog
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »
Heh.  When did we meet for the first time Elvis?  2000??  Didn't you sit with me one game in Fayetteville with that guy who used to work for the U of Florida or something?

I met PorkPhat, assuming he still posts here, one year at WMS when he came running up to me shouting, "Are you Rick B??  Are you Rick B?"  I autographed his Woopig shirt.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
Heh.  When did we meet for the first time Elvis?  2000??  Didn't you sit with me one game in Fayetteville with that guy who used to work for the U of Florida or something?

I met PorkPhat, assuming he still posts here, one year at WMS when he came running up to me shouting, "Are you Rick B??  Are you Rick B?"  I autographed his Woopig shirt.
I met you at a tailgate in LR years ago...03 perhaps?   You invited me to show thinking I wouldn't...and yet I did.   I think that's also the first time I met Fuzzy.  Judas.

Then I think I saw you again at Disney World while standing in line for the rockin roller coaster...you kept screaming at me.  Imagine me having to explain to the people I was with wtf you were.

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
I met you at a tailgate in LR years ago...03 perhaps?   You invited me to show thinking I wouldn't...and yet I did.   I think that's also the first time I met Fuzzy.  Judas.

Then I think I saw you again at Disney World while standing in line for the rockin roller coaster...you kept screaming at me.  Imagine me having to explain to the people I was with wtf you were.

Ran into your drunk ass on the golf course @ WMS in '07 I think. Was with Hogmart.

Offline USAFHawg

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2011, 03:22:47 PM »

You got to meet me too. I consider you a RabidHogger though, not a Woopigger.  ;D  I think the first time we met was in Knoxville. My son and I always enjoyed the WebHogs tailgates.

I was enjoying your and Scott's (RIP) tailgate in Kentucky though when Elvis came up and introduced himself to me.

Offline Rick B.

• Wild Hog
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2011, 04:18:03 PM »
You got to meet me too. I consider you a RabidHogger though, not a Woopigger.  ;D  I think the first time we met was in Knoxville. My son and I always enjoyed the WebHogs tailgates.

I was enjoying your and Scott's (RIP) tailgate in Kentucky though when Elvis came up and introduced himself to me.

Certainly true about me not being a woopigger, USAFHawg.  I do read this board all the time though.  Have since it's inception.  Steve and I have been friends for a long time.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »
I once got drunk with Shotter and Tusks at On The Rocks after a game. Too bad they don't post here no mo :( 

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sophisticate
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »
I once got drunk with Shotter and Tusks at On The Rocks after a game. Too bad they don't post here no mo :( 

good lord
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
good lord
That's what I said when you told me you were posting as Count Porkula :stunned:

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sophisticate
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
That's what I said when you told me you were posting as Count Porkula :stunned:

i think you were reading over my shoulder at my house is how you found out.   :2bird:
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »
i think you were reading over my shoulder at my house is how you found out.   :2bird:
Do you want me to throw you down a flight of stairs again? 

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2011, 05:11:39 PM »
Every Woopigger I've met either doesn't post any more or no longer has an account except for Elvis, BigDavis, and someone who still lurks so I won't embarrass him.  :-\ Plus I never really got to meet Big because it was at a lunch and we were at opposite ends of the table so we never really got to talk. Only one was a "discover" courtesy of me wearing a WP t-shirt; the rest were prearranged meets.  :stache:

Offline copenhaWgen

• Wild Hog
  • Satisfied since 1986
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »
What ever happened to the Friday afternoon drinking lunches?  Back in the day, it seemed like almost every Friday there were a group of woopiggas getting drunk somewhere in LR. 

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2011, 06:10:34 PM »
Oh, were still drinking.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline DCDM

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have not met anyone off of teh woopig. Who knows, I was pretty hammered every time I was at some function. Although RickB was driving my truck and hit wife hit me from behind with their car.. ahh good times

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
Elvis, have you ever considered an application process for buying shirts?  Some might give woopig a bad name.   :gritscoon:

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »

Sounds like a pig roast.

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »

Did sit with you at a game up there once. Don't remember the dude I was with. I just remember it was forking cold. I had a picture of you and your wife in the stands. Her face was almost completely covered up with a scarf.

Ha....found it. Nice hat. It would be a collectors item.

We hung out before the seven overtime game at Ole Miss. My oldest daughter and I sat with Pigseye and he was wearing those freaky contacts. Connor kept asking when the game would be over. Tried to explain overtime to a seven year (or so) girl. Fail.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:24:35 PM by ElvisHog »

Online hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2011, 10:35:12 PM »
I need to get a woopig shirt so someone can see me at the TAMU game and think, 'there goes HRW, a legend if there ever was one'.  It might go something like that...
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • Boar
  • Unofficial Woopig Golf Tourney Chairman
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 10:56:55 PM »
I was working at Vesuvio a couple months ago and there was a dude eating at the bar. He ended up hanging out with us the whole night and at one point I learned he was a lawyer. I asked if he'd heard of my brother's blog, Law and the Multiverse, since its gotten some accolades in lawyerly circles. He said he's seen it before then asked me if I did anything else on the internet. Said I read Woopig everyday, among other things. Turns out it was One Quarter from Woopig. Pretty cool dude.
Down at the senior citizens home, doing a couple numbers for the old ladies.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »
I'll see you fuckers in Nashville when we whoop Vanderbilts ass.

Ya'll come in wearing your shiny new Woopig.net ensemble so you can be identified.

I'lll come introduce mydrunkself.

Is this a haiku?
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba since 2006
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:05 AM »
I went to a Catfish Hole gathering last year for recruits (first and only one I've been to).  I was shocked at TulsaPerv's screaming and prancing around.  I was even more shocked that so many people encouraged him and got into it like that with him.  It was really strange. 

Later I realized who he was.   :sick:

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:03 AM »
We should all meet some morning of a home game, get smashed, find the Nobville tailgate, frick all their wimmins, and then light the motherfricker on fire.  Woopig was here.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
We should all meet some morning of a home game, get smashed, find the Nobville tailgate, frick all their wimmins, and then light the motherfricker on fire.  Woopig was here.
I concur...expect for the part about fricking all their wimmins.

Offline Mr A Ziffell

• ....OLD....
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »

We always do...Did you miss the notices?

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 20 queries.