Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Feel The Rhythm: Your [HEAD COACH BRET BIELEMA]-Disapproved Companion to '16 A&M  (Read 4521 times)

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
And should have beaten A&M, Alabama and probably Mizzou in 2014.  And Rutgers, MS State and LSU in 2013.

"I wish I had that Texas game over."

-Dale, 2004
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
does AA have the authority from the coaches to audible at the line of scrimmage?  I said it before the game, we could run on aTm as long as they weren't sneaking up lbs and dbs to run blitz.  and on the plays they didn't run blitz because it wasn't a predictable run, RW3 gouged them.  on the other run plays, he was running into an 8 man front.  it did not appear he had the ability to audible.  on those 8 man fronts we should have sent all wr and te on seam routes and rb into the flat and hit the first guy wide open with a quick throw to avoid a sack.  handing the ball off to run off tackle is the 2nd worst thing to a sack.
We do not audible. Even last year with a 5th year senior. I can only assume it's a Bert thing bc it's been the same under 2 different OC's. So we'll continue piling into 9 man fronts.
"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline asshat

• not just any asshat
  • Boar
  • Hates all things Auburn
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
We do not audible. Even last year with a 5th year senior. I can only assume it's a Bert thing bc it's been the same under 2 different OC's. So we'll continue piling into 9 man fronts.
Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.
now he was told to stop checking to passes against La. Tech in the second half.
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...

Offline Clark

• Procurer of the Pumpkin Spice
  • King of the Hogs
  • Controls white girls via the pumpkin spice.
Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.
now he was told to stop checking to passes against La. Tech in the second half.

lol
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline upine

• A Shoat
Do you consider Dabo Swinney to be an average coach?

I don't know. What I do know is that they have choked some games away and that they seem to be competitive in their division, especially last season when they went to the NC. Bert hasn't crossed into that territory yet.

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
Fan frustration comes from missing the opportunity to have a breakthrough game, where we emerge as a power.  We played well enough through 3 quarters only to fall apart as mistakes and failures mounted.  It's daunting.  That's why the reaction seems like over-reaction.  It's not.  We lost more than a game.  We lost a chance to escape mediocrity, create a buzz in the media and appear as a hot team to recruits.

When it was time to assert our identity, we got stuffed and rattled.  When it was time to bend but not break, we opened up like your mom in Tijuana.  It wasn't so much that we lost but how we lost.  Reality set in.  All fan bases but one end up disappointed.  Now that's out of the way, let's go fuck up somebody else's season.

Very well put. 
If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline Ty Webb

• I don't play golf, for money, against people
  • King of the Hogs
  • The Best in Sight and Sound
I don't know. What I do know is that they have choked some games away and that they seem to be competitive in their division, especially last season when they went to the NC. Bert hasn't crossed into that territory yet.
Dabo didn't put 'Clemsoning' to bed until he beat LSU in the Chick Fil A bowl in 2012 season. That was his 5th season there and he's 39-6 since.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
Dabo didn't put 'Clemsoning' to bed until he beat LSU in the Chick Fil A bowl in 2012 season. That was his 5th season there and he's 39-6 since.

That's true. But they also were better than his predecessor and in the top recruiting every year so a few people had faith they'd pull through eventually.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
We should have a heavy package that takes 51 out and slides Skipper over to guard and Wallace to LT. Jackson to RT. Then run behind Ragnar Ragnow.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline A Boy Named Sue E

• A Shoat
Very well put.

Not really. We are not yet relegated to the role of spoiler.
go ugly early

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
Not really. We are not yet relegated to the role of spoiler.

When it comes to A&M lately, you don't say.

I guess that would make a fan frustrated.

If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Freckles...everywhere
I think 6-5 is a distinct possibility, but then again, we could win 9.

So which game are we cancelling?
"Without a doubt there are no better college fans than Hogs fans" - Alex Collins

Offline hit_that_line

• Boar
  • woopig.net
Apparently there's going to be more OL shuffling bc Bert is determined to run the ball. Here comes more piling into 9 man fronts  :suicide:
"You're hurt son? Shit just because my dick hurts doesn't mean I quit fucking."

Offline asshat

• not just any asshat
  • Boar
  • Hates all things Auburn
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...

Online BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
Apparently there's going to be more OL shuffling bc Bert is determined to run the ball. Here comes more piling into 9 man fronts  :suicide:

if they are determined to do this shit, they should at least let austin audible out of runs against obvious run stop packages.

Offline The Whyte Boar

• Tush Hog
So which game are we cancelling?

Alabama.  No need for you to make the trip.  The stadium will be closed.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Blasphemer with a penchant for excess.
  • Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom

Where are you getting this?
This is a high quality post.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
Where are you getting this?

his gaping anus
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #YourMom
It’s that thing were two jacked midgets paint themselves orange and you have to parallel park between them.

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 34 queries.