Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Coaching Hot Seat & Changes  (Read 240193 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • A Shoat
Re: Coaching Hot Seat & Changes
« Reply #5275 on: January 24, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
Lane did a helluva job for them last year.  Actually was hoping he'd bolt.  It'll be interesting to see how things go next season without Amari Cooper.  Lane was great at getting him the ball.

His play calling in the second half of the Semi-Final game was just short of magical; some might even say he was throwing the game if you ask me.  He had a backup running back who was averaging over 10 yards a touch.  A quarterback who would have struggled to throw it in the ocean from the deck of a boat.  He chose to throw passes.  Yes.  This was better news today than the Hogs BBall winning. 

Lane is a great recruiter.  Every other aspect of his coaching abilities are very mediocre.

In my opinion. 

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #5276 on: January 24, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »
Yea, I think McCarron or any other past QB could have the passing record if that's what Bama was about. Bama was about controlling the game, the line of scrimmage, TOP. It's probably why their defense was always shutting people down because they were well rested.

I really think we could become the Bama of past days soon. Ball control tends to make great defenses.

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #5277 on: January 24, 2015, 06:06:42 PM »
Word on  :gritscoon: board is that Bolding from NLR resigned over improper use of $$$.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck Him!
« Reply #5278 on: January 24, 2015, 06:12:27 PM »
Word on  :gritscoon: board is that Bolding from NLR resigned over improper use of $$$.

word is that we also landed a man on the moon.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.