Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Transfers  (Read 14672 times)

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
Re: Transfers
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2015, 06:00:59 PM »
Miles has been a pretty good coach.  I'd like to see him stay though, mainly because we always have a chance against them. 

10 years he's been there, and there have only been two games that weren't a one possession final score.  2014. 

And our chance at the national championship.   :suicide:

After being up 14-0.   :suicide: 
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2015, 10:56:40 AM »
I'm not a 247 'VIP', so am not sure what else is said here. But, apparently Jordan Stevenson was on the horn with both Saban and Mike Riley as of last night. If you scroll down the page, you can see the teasers.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Stevenson-22864

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2015, 07:41:27 PM »
:maundoed:

I would think they would go after Briles or Patterson, but they seem happy and winning in the Texass league. Of course, if one of them is left out of the playoffs again and the Texass league still does not have a championship game, one might be tempted away with $$$.

Briles won't go.

I still think Patterson at some point will cave in.  Texas supposedly never offered it to him, but I think he would've gone there.  I don't think his stock can get higher.

I remember when LSU was shitty and had been for a long time.  Halman and Dinardo made them a pretty mediocre team.  I pray they make an awful hire and go back to the pre-Saban era level.

The perfect coaching staff for them would've been the one we have right now.  They can't have them, though.

Online Ty Webb

• Thank you very little.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2015, 08:18:42 PM »
Briles won't go.

I still think Patterson at some point will cave in.  Texas supposedly never offered it to him, but I think he would've gone there.  I don't think his stock can get higher.

I remember when LSU was shitty and had been for a long time.  Halman and Dinardo made them a pretty mediocre team.  I pray they make an awful hire and go back to the pre-Saban era level.

The perfect coaching staff for them would've been the one we have right now.  They can't have them, though.
Folks seem to not remember (especially LSU fans) that for the entire decade of the 90's the Tigers had a losing record overall.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Online Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2015, 08:44:05 PM »

Folks seem to not remember (especially LSU fans) that for the entire decade of the 90's the Tigers had a losing record overall.

Yup and Mike Shula was a breath of fresh air at Alabama after Franchione.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• I'm just a visitor. I don't know any of these heathens.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fucks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2015, 11:06:28 PM »
:maundoed:

I would think they would go after Briles or Patterson, but they seem happy and winning in the Texass league. Of course, if one of them is left out of the playoffs again and the Texass league still does not have a championship game, one might be tempted away with $$$.

A&m shits the bed this year after looking like gang busters of late, college station becomes unsettled, , Miles is "moved out" afte shittastic year, aMm tons of money/corn dogs thrown at Sumlin.
I don't like that scenario at all.  It'll probably happen.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2015, 11:18:14 PM »
A&m shits the bed this year after looking like gang busters of late, college station becomes unsettled, , Miles is "moved out" afte shittastic year, aMm tons of money/corn dogs thrown at Sumlin.
I don't like that scenario at all.  It'll probably happen.

I like that scenario fine. 

I don't think Sumlin's as good of a coach as Miles and he damn sure lets in the inmates run the asylum.

Offline hogsfan4life

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »
I like that scenario fine. 

I don't think Sumlin's as good of a coach as Miles and he damn sure lets in the inmates run the asylum.

All of this.
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2015, 02:00:33 PM »
[quote author=Aporkalypse_Now link=topic=84356.msg1972464#msg1972464

[/quote]

Their perfect coaching staff may be the ones they have right now.  They've won a championship and had one of the best regular seasons of all time.

The only fanbases that think lsu ought to win the title every year apparently are AR and LSU.
There are still teams like OSU, USC, AL, AU, FL, and OR that play football every year as well.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 35 queries.