Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2015 Crapola Championship (NFL Fantasy)  (Read 4012 times)

Offline griffinhogsfan

• Go Hogs!
  • Wild Hog
Re: 2015 Crapola Championship (NFL Fantasy)
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2016, 10:12:42 PM »
I'm good with ESPN. Sign me up

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Lowell George
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »
OK I'm alright with a move to ESPN as well.  If you want I can give you the list of email addresses from last years league (minus of course the guy who never paid) and you can start fresh with last years players + a replacement.  PM me and I will give you the list. If that's a problem for anyone let me know.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2016, 07:27:44 AM »
OK I'm alright with a move to ESPN as well.  If you want I can give you the list of email addresses from last years league (minus of course the guy who never paid) and you can start fresh with last years players + a replacement.  PM me and I will give you the list. If that's a problem for anyone let me know.

go ahead and tell us who didn't pay so we can flame his ass on here.  he deserves it.  maybe we can sick notas on his personal info.

Offline Splurge

• Resident Wooooo-pigger
  • King of the Hogs
  • My shoes cost more than your house
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2016, 08:31:53 AM »
Ok, I'm back in.   I believe it was jhawg05 that never paid.

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Boar
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2016, 09:26:46 AM »
Yeah but before we get our pitchforks out we might consider that he might have had a good reason for not paying.  Sometimes things happen to people.  That being said I don't think he should play again unless he explains himself.  So we would have an opening if everyone else reups.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2016, 12:11:54 PM »
Yeah but before we get our pitchforks out we might consider that he might have had a good reason for not paying.  Sometimes things happen to people.  That being said I don't think he should play again unless he explains himself.  So we would have an opening if everyone else reups.

It's true. I was in a league with this one dude and 'round about week three he gets arrested by US Marshals. Fucker still ain't paid up.
Got fifty dollars in my pocket, gonna chase myself a ghost

Online 1st_down_streak

• King of the Hogs
  • I am surrounded by my privilege
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2016, 08:23:37 PM »

Just post the link to sign up for the espn league. No need to throw out emails.
No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Boar
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2016, 07:03:26 AM »
I wasn't going to post them on the board but if the new commish wants them I could send an email.  Eleventy-first fumble is trustable right?

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2016, 10:16:58 AM »
I'll jump in if there's an open spot.

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Boar
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2016, 11:36:30 AM »
Yeah we should have an open spot.  I think everyone from last year that paid & wants back in should have a spot and then fill the empties form there.  Whoever is going to commish (11st Fumble) should just start one in ESPN and then I could give him the list of WP handles that played and he can PM them for their emails and send invites.

Offline Eleventy-First Fumble

• What the fuck is a
  • Tush Hog
  • binders of women
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »
Just post the link to sign up for the espn league. No need to throw out emails.
It doesn't quite work that way.

1. Either I get emails and we can do LM version and I can set time/date and any other rule.

or

2. We do the standard/private league where I set a password and I set all the rules now and then we're stuck waiting until draft date when I set it today.

What do yall want to do?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:53:09 PM by Eleventy-First Fumble »

Offline griffinhogsfan

• Go Hogs!
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2016, 06:48:06 PM »
Yeah we should have an open spot.  I think everyone from last year that paid & wants back in should have a spot and then fill the empties form there.  Whoever is going to commish (11st Fumble) should just start one in ESPN and then I could give him the list of WP handles that played and he can PM them for their emails and send invites.
:thumbup:

Offline griffinhogsfan

• Go Hogs!
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »
:thumbup:

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »
It doesn't quite work that way.

1. Either I do LM version and I can set time/date and any other rule.

or

2. We do the standard/private league where I set all the rules now and then we're stuck waiting until draft date when I set it today.

What do yall want to do? Emails are easier.

no need to draft until mid-august right?  I think the later the better, who knows which 1st round pick is going to end up breaking bones or tearing ligaments in the preaseason.  i think we should slow the roll here and wait until july to set it up.  i think we should do the pm's for the emails and wait on an invite to the league from you.  thanks for volunteering for commish by the way. 

we doing paypal for the mullah?  i think espn may have their own form of dues collection, but i don't really care.  i assume $20, same as last year?

Offline Eleventy-First Fumble

• What the fuck is a
  • Tush Hog
  • binders of women
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »
no need to draft until mid-august right?  I think the later the better, who knows which 1st round pick is going to end up breaking bones or tearing ligaments in the preaseason.  i think we should slow the roll here and wait until july to set it up.  i think we should do the pm's for the emails and wait on an invite to the league from you.  thanks for volunteering for commish by the way. 

we doing paypal for the mullah?  i think espn may have their own form of dues collection, but i don't really care.  i assume $20, same as last year?
I think emails are much easier and waiting until even a few weeks into preseason could prevent someone drafting the out for the year injury. Never done money league not in person with cash, but we can figure something out. Is paypal easiest?

Online Jostlyn McCocksack

• Wise guy extraordinare. Faded weekly
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2016, 07:56:13 PM »
I think emails are much easier and waiting until even a few weeks into preseason could prevent someone drafting the out for the year injury. Never done money league not in person with cash, but we can figure something out. Is paypal easiest?

Hoggly's mom
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Boar
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2016, 07:12:53 AM »
Paypal wasn't bad.  Need to specify it is a gift so they don't take $1.50  out for themselves.  A few folks had to use their wives paypal account, a couple wanted to pay by check.  It was only difficult because I hadn't thought to compile a list linking WP handles to team names to email accounts to paypal/check names so I could figure out who had paid.  I think I still have the word document somewhere.  The list of WP guys who played last year so you can PM them for their info:

MANAGER/TEAM NAME
Tanny Bogus/One Guy One Cup
Mr. A Ziffel/BaldHeadedHo's
Micky O'Boarke/Bomber26
BASS/Fat Girl BJs
Jostlyn McCocksack/GayRazorbackHeadliner
Splurge/Habitual Linestepper
Eleventy-first Fumble/PasstheBlount
BiggHurtt/Rusty Shackleford
Barton Fink/Satellite Express
Griffinhogsfan/ShowmeUrTDs
PinkPhiloyd/SonofDick&Bitch
BrandonN))4/TheVinegarStrokes
1stDownStreak/Turtleheads

That leaves 1 open spot for a 14 team league
Thanks for taking over.

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 34 queries.