Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today  (Read 10957 times)

Offline Cove Hog

• aka...Brother Honkey
  • Tush Hog
  • I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
Re: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2011, 08:39:09 AM »
Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Offline UAJAZZYJAMES

• A Shoat
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2011, 08:45:07 AM »

I'm no Gus apologist dont get me wrong...but that pic is from a visit Frazier took....Aubrun wanted Frazier no way they dont let the handler get in the pic if Frazier wants it. I challenge you to find any non recruiting pictures or convo's he has had with Gus. Trust me I think the same of him as any of you and I dont think Gus is god by any means.  I just find it comical that he thinks he and Gus are best buddies when the truth is Gus cant stand him and now is just using him for his kids he "handles"...

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2011, 08:57:09 AM »

Wow.  There are eleven people in that picture.  Five of them are criminals to some degree. 

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »

One is round, juicy, and does things to make you laugh.

The other is an orange mascot.

Hilarious.

Offline Notherdamnhog

• A Shoat
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »

How many sheep had to die to make that jacket?  :-\

And it's still straining at the button.
Didn't know Mens Warehouse had blazers in size 70 Short.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »
I'm no Gus apologist

Show me one post you've made that proves this.

LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline jsimp

• Tush Hog
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »
I'm no Gus apologist dont get me wrong...but that pic is from a visit Frazier took....Aubrun wanted Frazier no way they dont let the handler get in the pic if Frazier wants it. I challenge you to find any non recruiting pictures or convo's he has had with Gus. Trust me I think the same of him as any of you and I dont think Gus is god by any means.  I just find it comical that he thinks he and Gus are best buddies when the truth is Gus cant stand him and now is just using him for his kids he "handles"...

either way, kinda makes your boy gus a sleezeball, don't ya think?

Offline Extra Point

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2011, 11:41:14 AM »
I'm familiar with the tests; I also know there's absolutely no real-world scenario where track times come into play.  Top Gear does plenty of drag tests as well.

But, again, I'll take the new C63 Black happily; Starkville, I'll take a used C55 against the current M3.

I've been on plenty of real-world scenarios turning traction control off and driving through the hills in NWA and North Central AR.  You need to be a highly skilled race driver to turn off traction control in the C63 AMG since it's all over the place.

It's just a matter of preference.  I like the performance/handling of the M3 better.

Offline unknown

• A Shoat
  • w88pig.net
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
Hilarious.
Does Walt play World of Warcraft and post youtube vids?

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »
Last one.

I just made a new entry to the censor.  :stache:

Online hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2011, 11:53:48 AM »
I've been on plenty of real-world scenarios turning traction control off and driving through the hills in NWA and North Central AR.  You need to be a highly skilled race driver to turn off traction control in the C63 AMG since it's all over the place.

It's just a matter of preference.  I like the performance/handling of the M3 better.

Simply not true.  In have driven an amg s63 over skyline drive in a spirited pace with tc off with no problems and I'm certainly not a race driver, skilled or unskilled.  I assume the c63 would be even easier.  It eats corners, even with a healthy mass and accelerates out of them like a rocket.  Unless you are an idiot with the throttle or have only driven cars with 200hp before, they are no problem.  

The new corvette certainly isn't a poor handling car, but if you aren't used to a car with that kind of power, it can get away from you in a hurry.  That doesn't mean it isn't a great car.  All that said, the new CTS v is one of the most fun cars to drive for me.  Insane power and handles great
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:57:27 AM by hogsrunwild »
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline unknown

• A Shoat
  • w88pig.net
Re: You Need a Little Flounder Today
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2011, 12:07:45 PM »

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
Didn't know Mens Warehouse had blazers in size 70 Short.
They have a new "Cedric the Entertainer" line

Offline UAJAZZYJAMES

• A Shoat
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2011, 12:20:07 PM »
either way, kinda makes your boy gus a sleezeball, don't ya think?

First NOT MY BOY....

Second yes makes him a HUGE sleezeball and makes me think he would pay cam under the table or turn his head if Cam was paid under the table if he is willing to work with WWW just get a recruit. 

My sole point is that I think it is funnly WWW sits here and worships the ground Gus walks on when he only cares about his boys and in fact dislikes WWW as a person.

Offline HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2011, 12:21:46 PM »

When I saw that the subject said, "Flounder," I figure there would be a picture of Flounder from "Animal House," not "The Little Mermaid."

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »
Walt is also on the twatters @JwaltWilliams

let's see if we can make this a trend #waltwilliamsIsACocksucker

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline UAJAZZYJAMES

• A Shoat
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »
Show me one post you've made that proves this.

Considering this is my 4th post ever that is going to be tough....

What do you want me to say? That I think he is overrated as a  O cord with Cam? Ok. You want me to provide you proof? Ok.

In the years he coached with no Cam Cam he has not been able to produce in the most important qtr of games the 4th.

In the 8 SEC games  in 09 his teams produced 31 points in the 4th thats a avg of 4 points. In no SEC game that year did they produce more than 10 points in the 4th. That s LeBron type numbers.
This year in 3 SEC games plus the Clemson game to give us a bigger sample and not count the sisters of the poor. His teams have 14 points in the 4th. Again that is a avg around 4 points a game in the 4th. THey have two games with 0 points in the 4th and two games with 7 pts in the 4th....not elite by any means.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2011, 01:46:00 PM »

How many sheep had to die to make that jacket?  :-\

I would guess all of them.

How does he have to time to be twittering and such with being on the Dancing with the Stars this year? 
Homies help homes.......always

Offline razorbackaaron

• Tush Hog
  • Lacy and Jenna Coburn's Daddy
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2011, 01:58:05 PM »

Is the guy in the green untucked shirt a mentally handicapped janitor that stepped into a photo op?
I discovered Leo Propst.  � on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:38 PM �

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »

Is the guy in the green untucked shirt a mentally handicapped janitor that stepped into a photo op?

That's Keeel's dad.

Offline The Red Death

• Glitch fixer
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2011, 02:07:39 PM »
Nobody will ever convince me that Frazier didn't want to go to Arkansas but got "handled" by these clowns and Shiloh Jesus cult mind fricked into going to Auburn for their savior playcalling Houdini.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
George Carlin

Offline Hognarok

• Tush Hog
  • Port Tobacco carriage maker
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
Nobody will ever convince me that Frazier didn't want to go to Arkansas but got "handled" by these clowns and Shiloh Jesus cult mind fricked into going to Auburn for their savior playcalling Houdini.

For whatever reason I can't quite get a handle on this sentence.  Are you saying you think he was "handled" or you don't think he was "handled"?

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »

He never would have played QB here. Ever.  And judging by the overall talent of our WR corps, he probably would have been nothing more than a practice player getting a buttload of those "mental reps" Dale is always talking about.

If I was him I'd tell my dad to switch to Dr. Pepper 10 have signed with Auburn too, due to familiarity with the offense and the chance to be a starting QB (which he will be by next year probably).
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline The Red Death

• Glitch fixer
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2011, 02:19:12 PM »
For whatever reason I can't quite get a handle on this sentence.  Are you saying you think he was "handled" or you don't think he was "handled"?

:maundoed:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
George Carlin

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
Considering this is my 4th post ever that is going to be tough....

What do you want me to say? That I think he is overrated as a  O cord with Cam? Ok. You want me to provide you proof? Ok.

In the years he coached with no Cam Cam he has not been able to produce in the most important qtr of games the 4th.

In the 8 SEC games  in 09 his teams produced 31 points in the 4th thats a avg of 4 points. In no SEC game that year did they produce more than 10 points in the 4th. That s LeBron type numbers.
This year in 3 SEC games plus the Clemson game to give us a bigger sample and not count the sisters of the poor. His teams have 14 points in the 4th. Again that is a avg around 4 points a game in the 4th. THey have two games with 0 points in the 4th and two games with 7 pts in the 4th....not elite by any means.

I get what you're saying...blowing you off as a Gus apologist is pretty stupid, you've been clear about that. I appreciate your input on the behind the scenes stuff in Springdale.  :thumbup:
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.306 seconds with 20 queries.