Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today  (Read 10832 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Re: You Need a Little Flounder Today
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
Nobody will ever convince me that Frazier didn't want to go to Arkansas but got "handled" by these clowns and Shiloh Jesus cult mind fricked into going to Dead Trees for their savior playcalling Houdini.
Frazier transferred to Fayetteville High School during the spring of his freshman year.  They had another freshman qb named Brandon Allen.  Frazier transferred to Shiloh by the middle of the summer.  Frazier was never going to the U of A to play qb.  I firmly believe Allen is a better qb, especially for Petrino's system.  Frazier could be an all SEC free safety or WR.  As it is, he'll transfer to wherever Malzahn gets hired as head coach, and have a decent college career, unless somebody is able to convince him qb isn't the right position for him, that will be the extent of his football career.  He's a pretty good kid.  Yes, I'm very aware that he is not perfect and did at least one stupid thing, but I'm convinced most teenagers do stupid things from time to time.

Also, although Malzahn was a coach at Shiloh, and Dead Trees is most of the Crosschurch folks' second favorite team, they were all glad to see the Hogs victorious.  I can assure you at least one member of my family, who happens to be a member of the Fayetteville Crosschurch feels this way, as do 100% of her member friens.

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2011, 03:46:22 PM »
Frazier transferred to Fayetteville High School during the spring of his freshman year.  They had another freshman qb named Brandon Allen.  Frazier transferred to Shiloh by the middle of the summer.  Frazier was never going to the U of A to play qb.  I firmly believe Allen is a better qb, especially for Petrino's system.  Frazier could be an all SEC free safety or WR.  As it is, he'll transfer to wherever Malzahn gets hired as head coach, and have a decent college career, unless somebody is able to convince him qb isn't the right position for him, that will be the extent of his football career.  He's a pretty good kid.  Yes, I'm very aware that he is not perfect and did at least one stupid thing, but I'm convinced most teenagers do stupid things from time to time.

Also, although Malzahn was a coach at Shiloh, and Dead Trees is most of the Crosschurch folks' second favorite team, they were all glad to see the Hogs victorious.  I can assure you at least one member of my family, who happens to be a member of the Fayetteville Crosschurch feels this way, as do 100% of her member friens.

There is a distinct difference in the Fayetteville strip mall branch and the mothership in Springdale. It or most of it's congregation didn't exist a year and a half ago. Little Floyd that runs the franchise. The midset is not changed at the Mothership.

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »

Man...just think how fast the Chizik ship will sink if that happens. If they can't recruit and develop a QB with Malzahn, there is no way they do it without him. Their only hope will be Pike, and that kid reeks of being the type of douche that will never pan out.

There is a distinct difference in the Fayetteville strip mall branch and the mothership in Springdale. It or most of it's congregation didn't exist a year and a half ago. Little Floyd that runs the franchise. The midset is not changed at the Mothership.
I'm pretty sure this is 100% wrong. They had over 100 people there first week, and those weren't new people. That church consists mostly of people that went to the Springdale campus but lived in Fayetteville, and the Floyds actuall asked their members from Fayetteville to go to that one instead so it got off to a strong start.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »
Man...just think how fast the Chizik ship will sink if that happens. If they can't recruit and develop a QB with Malzahn, there is no way they do it without him. Their only hope will be Pike, and that kid reeks of being the type of douche that will never pan out.
I'm pretty sure this is 100% wrong. They had over 100 people there first week, and those weren't new people. That church consists mostly of people that went to the Springdale campus but lived in Fayetteville, and the Floyds actuall asked their members from Fayetteville to go to that one instead so it got off to a strong start.

I'll ask the youth minister on what the make up is now that the Grand Opening is over, he's my neighbor.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2011, 04:37:32 PM »
I'm convinced most teenagers do stupid things from time to time.

I didn't.

as do 100% of her friends' members

:hmmm:

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2011, 04:54:05 PM »
I didn't.

:hmmm:
I don't know if I'm doing this right, but you better figure out how to make this sound clip work, and then take heed.

http://www.hark.com/clips/ckggjxdgxx-habitual-line-stepper

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »
So ... we're trying to figure out what does the younger Floyd think about BMW 3-series ...  And we're wondering if the Fayetteville branch of Cross Church reads Road & Track and does the Dead Trees head coach like rear traction control?  And what about that car Eminim drives?  And I think World Wide Walt needs to choke a chicken.

We're sorting through a lot of crap here, Skip.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
Re: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2011, 06:37:22 PM »
I just wish he'd get a woopig account and settle this on a message board like a real man.

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline bogey7

• Boar
  • Pick-up Stix Champion
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »
So ... we're trying to figure out what does the younger Floyd think about BMW 3-series ...  And we're wondering if the Fayetteville branch of Cross Church reads Road & Track and does the Dead Trees head coach like rear traction control?  And what about that car Eminim drives?  And I think World Wide Walt needs to choke a chicken.

:thumbup:
Never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »

Judas.  POTD.   :thumbup:

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2011, 08:50:15 PM »
So ... we're trying to figure out what does the younger Floyd think about BMW 3-series ...  And we're wondering if the Fayetteville branch of Cross Church reads Road & Track and does the Dead Trees head coach like rear traction control?  And what about that car Eminim drives?  And I think World Wide Flounder needs to choke a chicken.

:beer:  Impressive.

Offline GeoHogsGeo

• Woopig Poll
  • Boar
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:37 PM »

^ Reeks of awesomeness.  :beer:

Online Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • The good guys always win... even in the 80's!
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2011, 02:20:12 AM »
I don't know if I'm doing this right, but you better figure out how to make this sound clip work, and then take heed.

http://www.hark.com/clips/ckggjxdgxx-habitual-line-stepper
<a href="http://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=ckggjxdgxx" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=ckggjxdgxx</a>
Keep Calm, and get Fired Up!

Offline FueltoFire

• Tush Hog
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »
Just a little daily dose of this dumbass....

Offline Rick B.

• Wild Hog
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2011, 10:50:15 AM »

I watched this 38 times...39 now...and have laughed every single time.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
Just a little daily dose of this dumbass....

The sense of superiority is a thing to behold.  It's sad that the only thing he has is "the smart guy" when he is neither clever nor articulate. 

Offline FueltoFire

• Tush Hog
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:21 PM »
Easy to see how he keeps his womanly figure in check....

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »

@JWaltWilliams
Walt Williams
Now enjoying some fine dining. I am having a corndog and Talan is eating and coincidentally also wearing a funnel cake.

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »

@JWaltWilliams
Walt Williams
Now enjoying some fine dining. I am having a corndog and Talan is eating and coincidentally also wearing a funnel cake.

What the Starkville is a Talan?  Some type of dog?
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline chosen12005

• A Shoat
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2011, 10:09:05 PM »
I would have figured one of you 'shop artists done had a perverted picture of Walt eating a corndog to post by now... Someone get to it.  With that, I'm back to RMPL.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2011, 08:54:52 AM »
Per his facebook... Talan is his son whom he named after this guy from the MTV reality show Laguna Beach. 

frick the skipper.  That turd rancher fits in at a homosexual nude nursing home, and nobvillehomeofthedregsand

Offline Nutt Still Sucks

• A Shoat
  • Cause He's Thirsty Dummy
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2011, 09:08:22 AM »

Do the chickens have large Talans?

Offline asshat

• Tush Hog
  • Hates all things Dead Trees
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2011, 09:24:32 AM »
Per his facebook... Talan is his son whom he named after this guy from the MTV reality show Laguna Beach. 

It's his nephew, he has not bred yet.
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...

Offline FueltoFire

• Tush Hog
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2011, 09:32:02 AM »
It's his nephew, he has not bred yet.

Not like he had the option to. 

Online 1st_down_streak

• Like Teats on a
  • Boar
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2011, 10:12:15 AM »
Not like he had the option to.

The only living things coming from WWW is the crop of mushrooms sprouting in the folds of his gunt.
Updating brand identity to provide clarity, establish credibility and motivate more active and loyal supporters and champions all in the name of evolutionary brand identity since 2014.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 20 queries.