Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today  (Read 10973 times)

Offline UncleHog

• A Shoat
Re: You Need a Little Walt Williams Today
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »
It's a girl's car.

Grown ass men dont drive 3 series bmws. I get it now. This dude is a douche independent of his cock slobbering love for gus and 17 yr old boys.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 03:58:46 PM »
Doesn't wanna drive that new car in a lake?  Is he referring to Dyer's Dad?
:tiw:
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Extra Point

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:23 PM »
At least get a 335 if you are getting a 3 and can't afford an m3.  The 325 has around 230hp.  Fast indeed

I'd take an M3 over anything Merc makes under $100k which is nearly twice as much as the M3.  The 335is is a fun driver's car as well, but why not just spend the extra $8-9k and buy the M3.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 04:13:31 PM »
"Kiehl scored.  Mike had over 100 yards and scored.  I made a bunch of money today........and will sleep wonderfully tonight.  For the win."

That's an interesting comment.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »
"Kiehl scored.  Mike had over 100 yards and scored.  I made a bunch of money today........and will sleep wonderfully tonight.  For the win."

A fine christain representative of the Southern Baptist Sect that rules Springdale gambling on college football is what I got and I'm not taking his (cough, hack) word on it. fricking blow hard trying to make himself into something he ain't

I ain't ragging on BMW or Mercedes but each lower end 3s of their's are geared to folks that drive Accords, Acuras and Yoder Camry's wanting to act like they are a little more special than they (there's nothing wrong with that) are and mainly leasing specials for the lower payments.

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 04:45:47 PM »
I remember on Entourage when Ari changed the 7 on his wife's Beamer to a 6 to make her think he spent more money on it.

Good times.

You can't change the number on that little piece of aMm, though.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »
A fine christain representative of the Southern Baptist Sect that rules Springdale gambling on college football is what I got and I'm not taking his (cough, hack) word on it. fricking blow hard trying to make himself into something he ain't

So he bet on Arkansas?  Find that hard to believe.

Offline The Whyte Boar

• A Shoat
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »
Great, he got a 325.  Not much of a status symbol though.  Not only does every soccer mom in town with a loaded out Tahoe or Yukon have a more expensive car than he does, they have a more manly one as well.  It isn't often than a so-called status symbol will simultaneously prove that not only are you a poor poser, but that you have a vagina as well.  Nicely done, Walt.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:08:18 PM by The Whyte Boar »

Offline chittlins

• Boar
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 05:00:59 PM »
Great, he got a 325.  Not much of a status symbol though.  Not only does every soccer mom in town with a loaded out Tahoe or Yukon have a more expensive car than he does, they have a more manly one as well.  It isn't often than a so-called status symbol will simulataneously prove that not only are you a poor poser, but that you have a vagina as well.  Nicely done, Walt.

I think they lease in the mid $300 range. Why buy an Accord when you can lease a Beamer is the marketing pitch.

Offline NotoriousPIG

• Boar
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2011, 05:03:36 PM »
That bimmer is indeed a woman's car but I don't care if it was a Lambo, any car paid for by ill gotten gains scamming high school kids is a piece of aMm.

Offline asshat

• Tush Hog
  • Hates all things Auburn
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »
Didn't see a mention about his close relationship with Dakota Mosely...

Northdoor if you're lurking, errr, blahing around could you let us know if Walt's turned his back on his former client.
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...

Offline The Whyte Boar

• A Shoat
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2011, 05:10:17 PM »
Why buy an Accord when you can lease a Beamer is the marketing pitch.

Because an Accord says, "I'm sensible and don't care that much about material things" and a 3 series BMW says, "I'm a turd rancher who couldn't afford an actual BMW."

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »
I can't figure out why Malzahn is associated in any way with Walt either.  Here's what I know......

No self-respecting reporter (see, that throws out Odus) covering the U of A has ever had anything bad to say about Malzahn, NOR have they mentioned that anyone else had anything bad to say about him.

So here's what I think.......

Either he doesn't associate himself with Walt and somehow got suckered into taking one picture with him that has made its way around the internets...
OR
He has no idea about the type of person Walt is, what he posts on facebook, what he "sells" to recruits, etc.

I'm thinking A.  But what do I know?
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline 1st_down_streak

• Like Teats on a
  • Boar
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »
"Kiehl scored.  Mike had over 100 yards and scored.  I made a bunch of money today........and will sleep wonderfully tonight.  For the win."

Waiters gonna wait
Updating brand identity to provide clarity, establish credibility and motivate more active and loyal supporters and champions all in the name of evolutionary brand identity since 2014.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2011, 06:17:47 PM »

I really want to know what he meant by that.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
Yeah, you can definitely tell that Bobby Bowden is proud as punch orange juice to meet THE WWW

Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2011, 07:05:24 PM »

You have to work at it to get that fat.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
Didn't see a mention about his close relationship with Dakota Mosely...

Northdoor if you're lurking, errr, blahing around could you let us know if Walt's turned his back on his former client.

Looking at Walt's photo it looks like Mosely turned his back on him and Walt ate him.

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »
300 series BMWs are pieces of aMm.  Anyone that buys one cares mostly just about getting that BMW logo, not about getting a decent vehicle.  Just buy a Passat.

Ummm no. As someone who has owned BMW's, Audi's and VW's, I can tell you that even though they have their issues, the 3 series is still better made than Audi or VW. We've had no issues with my wife's X3. There are people that just want the brand but there are plenty of people who buy the 3 series because of how much fun it is to drive, the Passat is not even close to being on par with the 3 series in terms of performance. For somebody looking for a Sports Sedan, I can definitely recommend the Infiniti G37. It's way more reliable than any German car and it's a real Sports Sedan like the 3 series. I've had one now for 6 months now and it's a blast to drive, in fact I like it better than the Audi S4 I once had.
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2011, 07:48:12 PM »
For those that don't know why Walt hates woopig so much...

http://woopig.net/2010/02/walt-williams-pinnacle-preps-sued/

Even before that though, he got an attorney buddy to send letters to us, Nobville, and somebody else...HI maybe. I can't speak for the last one, but woopig's general counsel sent back a response that basically said "eat it"...Lanny's lawyer did as well. Nobody heard from Walt's "attorney" after that.

That letter was one of the main reasons that he got in my crosshairs. Try to intimidate us...it won't work...and then you become a target.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2011, 07:55:27 PM »

Even before that though, he got an attorney buddy to send letters to us, Nobville, and somebody else...HI maybe. I can't speak for the last one, but woopig's general counsel sent back a response that basically said "eat it"...Lanny's lawyer did as well. Nobody heard from Walt's "attorney" after that.

That letter was one of the main reasons that he got in my crosshairs. Try to intimidate us...it won't work...and then you become a target.

They probably don't make small cups with 55 inch waist bands.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »
And to think I almost sold his deddy my .410 Remington 1100 20 years ago so that the fat little bastard could learn how to shoot. 

Maybe it's my fault that Walt didn't try to swallow a shotgun shell before now.  My bad Woopig. 

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »

Ummm no. As someone who has owned BMW's, Audi's and VW's, I can tell you that even though they have their issues, the 3 series is still better made than Audi or VW. We've had no issues with my wife's X3. There are people that just want the brand but there are plenty of people who buy the 3 series because of how much fun it is to drive, the Passat is not even close to being on par with the 3 series in terms of performance. For somebody looking for a Sports Sedan, I can definitely recommend the Infiniti G37. It's way more reliable than any German car and it's a real Sports Sedan like the 3 series. I've had one now for 6 months now and it's a blast to drive, in fact I like it better than the Audi S4 I once had.

That's nice.

I had a conversation with the manager of a BMW dealership about this.  They fall apart.  They had a major transmission flaw for quite a while, don't know if it's been fixed in the last 3-4 years.

Offline chittlins

• Boar
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »

the threads on Walt in the Classic has stuff that that fat frick did at other sites, how he attacked Petrino and how he operated. It's long gone at the other places but it's here for the world to read.

Offline Splurge

• is crawling on his belly clearing out what could have been
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
Through all of this pissing contest, I would like to know the logistics of him even fitting in a BMW 3 series.  Or Starkville, a Yukon for that matter.  He looks like he ate a mattress.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 20 queries.