Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 107258 times)

Offline Sooiiee Generis

• A Danger to Himself and Others
  • Boar
  • woopig.net
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
How does this take almost ten years to come out.  This bastard has gotten treated like a catholic priest , and he is a sexual predator that should be executed, but only after a chainsaw enema and a few days in gen pop at the penn state pen.

Makes trading jersies and sweatbands for weed and tattoos into small potatoes in comparison.  I hatefuckung Penn St, and now hate them more.  That scumbag has probably raped kids all over the country as a serial rapist, probably in cahoots with some NAMBLA alums.   The media will fall all over themselves to protect Paterno in this.

The Washington Post is not falling all over itself to protect Paterno.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/if-jerry-sandusky-allegations-are-true-penn-state-and-joe-paterno-deserve/2011/11/05/gIQAYIucqM_story.html?hpid=z1
Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fellow says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Offline Splurge

• is here for the gang bang
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
See if you can read this without getting ill:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Press/Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf

I couldn't.  I got as far as "heard rhythmic, slapping sounds" before I almost literally got sick. 

WTF is wrong with people.

Online Razor B

• Wild Hog
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
Very disturbing.

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba since 2006
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 02:49:23 PM »

Anyone who tries to cover Paterno in this is full of aMm.  If you witness a child raping, you call the police.  Mandated reporter or not, if that is not your first response then you need to check yourself.

I saw an article that showed two people.  I thought Sandusky was the fruity looking one, he's not.  He looks like some old grandpa.  Exactly the type of guy who frequents the parks and restrooms.

Is there a statue of limitations on this thing?

Easy lumping people who have to go to the bathroom often with child molesters.  Lots of people have irritable bowel syndrome and other bowel issues.  Trust me.  I have to drop a deuce about threeve times a day.

WTF.  Are you reading?  I could care less what happens to that senile old man but everything makes it entirely clear he didn't witness anything he was told.  So why go on a god damned rant about him not reporting something he saw.  He didn't witness aMm.  He wouldn't understand it anyway.  That dude probably isn't really alive we will later find out.

As has been stated, if a person ever *hears* of child abuse the proper procedure is to REPORT IT.  No if, ands, or buts. 
Joepa didn't report it to the police and he should burn (university police ≠  state or local police).  The GA that witnessed the rape (and is now on staff), Mike McQueary, should burn too for not reporting it to the police department.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:53:17 PM by BoarlissWilliamson »

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 04:50:31 PM »
Joe Pa speaks

http://mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_105257/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=vESx2y0j

"If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters. While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
Joe Pa speaks

http://mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_105257/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=vESx2y0j

"If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters. While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred.

??? 

If by "supposed to do" you mean shut the frick up about it and hide it, I guess that makes sense.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Chigurh

• Call it Friendo
  • Wild Hog
  • I can't call it for you
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »
I couldn't.  I got as far as "heard rhythmic, slapping sounds" before I almost literally got sick. 

WTF is wrong with people.

I never got that far.

You must have a higher tolerance for old guys laying face to face and "cracking backs" of children than I do.
You pick the one right tool.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
WTF.  Are you reading?  I could care less what happens to that senile old man but everything makes it entirely clear he didn't witness anything he was told.  So why go on a god damned rant about him not reporting something he saw.  He didn't witness aMm.  He wouldn't understand it anyway.  That dude probably isn't really alive we will later find out.

Well motherfricker, maybe I wasn't addressing you, fricking drama queen.  And now that I am, if you ARE defending him, I don't have a sane fricking retort for your kind.

Another thing, there are people who say, "If I were the dad, mom, sister, cousin, I would have killed him".  Well, you don't know what you would do unless you were in that situation.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »
At first Paterno did do the right thing by going to the administration. After nothing happened he should have then gone to the cops and said "My GA told me he witnessed a child raping" And let the cops go question the GA.

Anyone who says otherwise is just simply wrong.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »
 :sick:

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2011, 07:44:32 PM »
See if you can read this without getting ill:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Press/Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf

Sounds like this creep should have been put in jail in 1998 after the fricking cops recorded a conversation between Sandusky and the mother of one of the victims and then questioned by University Police!!!

Detective Schreffler advised Sandusky not to shower with any child again and Sandusky said he would not - This was in 19 fricking 98! Think of how many kids would have been protected from this man if he'd been put behind bars then.

Schreffler should be put in jail too if you ask me!

Online Razor B

• Wild Hog
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2011, 08:14:24 PM »
Sounds like this creep should have been put in jail in 1998 after the fricking cops recorded a conversation between Sandusky and the mother of one of the victims and then questioned by University Police!!!

Detective Schreffler advised Sandusky not to shower with any child again and Sandusky said he would not - This was in 19 fricking 98! Think of how many kids would have been protected from this man if he'd been put behind bars then.

Penn State has always been a creepy school.
Did you know a girl was stabbed to death in the library there in the 60's?  The case has never been solved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Aardsma

Offline Splurge

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:23 PM »

I was baffled at that, too.  Almost like they weren't phased by it.  Like its fairly normal.  "Hey, you probably shouldn't shower with young boys anymore in the team shower after getting caught anal raping a few there."  WTF  Its not like telling a guy that's tempted to drink too much to not go out with teammates or coworkers after the game/work so you won't be tempted.  He was molesting kids!  God dammit, people!  Poor, unprivileged kids can't protect themselves and need mentors and you just keep sending them back into the lion's den.

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
Bolts bitches!

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2011, 11:32:12 PM »
Here's one PSU fan's proposed solution.  You can't make this stuff up:

this is going to be ugly. There's a chance our AD is going to Jail. PSU has to do something to protect her image, as smeared as it is, and I'm wondering if that might include asking ... Paterno to temporarily become the AD.

???
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2011, 12:31:39 AM »
PSU message board.
They use the gas station bathroom walls.
"Whether you're Black or White;
 Country, Redneck or Freak;
 Young or Old;
 From London, to Moscow or Memphis;
 Elvis Presley will still be the King of Rock & Roll."

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:53 AM »
AD and the VP of Business have "resigned" late Sun or early Monday, per CNN.com, following a wee hours Board of Trustees meeting.

Two Penn State university officials who are accused of misleading a grand jury in its investigation into child sexual abuse allegations against former coach Jerry Sandusky have stepped down, the university said early Monday morning.

Penn State Athletic Director Timothy Curley, 57, and Gary Schultz, 62, the university's senior vice president for finance and business, face charges of one count of perjury each
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »
this is going to be ugly. There's a chance our AD is going to Jail. PSU has to do something to protect her image, as smeared as it is, and I'm wondering if that might include asking ... Paterno to temporarily become the AD.

Offline GolfingHog

• Wild Hog
  • Calmer than you are.
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2011, 07:45:46 AM »
Here's one PSU fan's proposed solution.  You can't make this stuff up:

???

Yes that's a great idea, lets promote one of the fuckstains that knew about this aMm for 10 years and didn't go to the police. And he's fricking senile to boot. They should nuke the entire university and start over.

Online HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2011, 10:01:37 AM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7201952/penn-state-nittany-lions-tim-curley-gary-schultz-step-amid-scandal

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Two top Penn State officials charged with covering up allegations of an explosive child-sex abuse scandal related to former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky vacated their positions Sunday after an emergency meeting of the university's Board of Trustees.

Penn State athletic director Tim Curley requested to be placed on administrative leave so he could devote the time needed to defend himself against perjury and other charges, university president Graham Spanier said. Gary Schultz, vice president for finance and business, will step down and go back into retirement, Spanier said. He declined to comment to reporters after the meeting.

Remain Calm! All is well!!!!

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
  • keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »
Kind of ironic that the name of the GA that witnessed the shower incident was named McQueary.
Almost always in the top 5 dooshapalooza rankings

frick that i want the, fresh as a whistle

Offline Splurge

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »
Kind of ironic that the name of the GA that witnessed the shower incident was named McQueary.

...and he's a ginger to boot.  Its not ironic.  Its all kinds of fricked up.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 01:55:11 PM »
Per twitter Sandusky was working out at Penn State's gym last week. Excellent work Lions.

Offline efd840

• A Shoat
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »
Y'all should really read the report.  It is disgusting.

Believe it or not, Paterno and the GA are the only ones who did anything.  I say that not to absolve Paterno of culpability because he has plenty.  I understand him calling the AD and other exec (who was head of the campus PD) and making a reasonable assumption that the situation would be properly handled.  Once some time passed, any head coach with an ounce of decency would have at least followed up with a "where's the investigation, do I need to have this guy on my staff?"  He didn't do it, and that's where he earns responsibility for every victim after 2002.

But at least he didn't actively end a promising investigation.   The cops had a wire on a victim's phone back in 1998 and heard Sandusky admit to inappropriate behavior but the campus PD chief shut the whole thing down.

They're all going to jail.  JoPa's legacy will now be knowingly keeping a child molester on staff for a decade, and Penn State's going to write a bunch of checks that will make Nutt's buyout look like vending machine money.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2011, 02:27:16 PM »
Y'all should really read the report.  It is disgusting.

Believe it or not, Paterno and the GA are the only ones who did anything.  I say that not to absolve Paterno of culpability because he has plenty.  I understand him calling the AD and other exec (who was head of the campus PD) and making a reasonable assumption that the situation would be properly handled.  Once some time passed, any head coach with an ounce of decency would have at least followed up with a "where's the investigation, do I need to have this guy on my staff?"  He didn't do it, and that's where he earns responsibility for every victim after 2002.

But at least he didn't actively end a promising investigation.   The cops had a wire on a victim's phone back in 1998 and heard Sandusky admit to inappropriate behavior but the campus PD chief shut the whole thing down.

They're all going to jail.  JoPa's legacy will now be knowingly keeping a child molester on staff for a decade, and Penn State's going to write a bunch of checks that will make Dead Man Walking's buyout look like vending machine money.

A detective also spoke to Sandusky and told him to stop showering with children. Should have been investigated back then. The detectives head should roll too.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.4 seconds with 20 queries.