Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 113624 times)

Offline iNOVAhog

• Boar
  • woopig.net
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2011, 05:35:59 PM »
PSU had a serial pedophile using his position and state facilities to commit heinous crimes against children and then they cover it all up.  Looks like they used the Catholic Church playbook on this one.

Offline LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »
Just made it through that whole report. It's pretty bad when a guy has seen people killed in combat in Korea, and people are afraid he's having a heart attack when he tries to tell what he saw Sandusky doing.

Add Sandusky to the dead pool by his own hand.

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »
They find Victim 8 and this case is over.

Online wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »
I'll never understand how people can know someone is harming a child and do nothing.  Its the most basic human instinct to protect children.

Sick, sorry fricks. 
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »

Must listen interview.
I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. fricking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the aMm men fantasize about.

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »
16 minute and 19 minute marks are must listens. 
I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. fricking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the aMm men fantasize about.

Offline GeoHogsGeo

• Woopig Poll
  • Boar
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »

Must listen interview.

Unbelievable...just wow. Crazy aMm when they talk about the DA from 1998 who had the recording of those cops who hide in the house when the Mom confronted Sandusky went missing and his computer was found in a lake or whatever. Is it even possible that Penn State could have been involved in that as well?

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2011, 08:52:25 PM »
So the prosecutor who heard the confession, wouldn't file charges.  Then years later he goes missing and his harddrive with the evidence ends up ruined in a lake?  And he's still missing and declared legally dead but no body found.

Wow.

I don't know if Pennsylvania law lets the governor or AG appoint a special proecutor with an independent investigative force but somebody outside of Happy Valley with balls and independence needs to sweep in send some people to Starkville.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Online Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
So the prosecutor who heard the confession, wouldn't file charges.  Then years later he goes missing and his harddrive with the evidence ends up ruined in a lake?  And he's still missing and declared legally dead but no body found.

Wow.

I don't know if Pennsylvania law lets the governor or AG appoint a special proecutor with an independent investigative force but somebody outside of Happy Valley with balls and independence needs to sweep in send some people to Starkville.

If you had written this as a screen play or novel it would've been rejected for being too far-fetched.

After reading many arguments on here and elsewhere I have been convinced that Paterno does have culpability in this.  While I don't think that he personally  should have gone to the policy I do think he should have kept after his bosses about the issue and then if that didn't work should have driven the GA to the police station so he could report it to the police.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline RazorccSAE

• Tush Hog
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2011, 09:12:25 PM »
If you had written this as a screen play or novel it would've been rejected for being too far-fetched.

After reading many arguments on here and elsewhere I have been convinced that Paterno does have culpability in this.  While I don't think that he personally  should have gone to the policy I do think he should have kept after his bosses about the issue and then if that didn't work should have driven the GA to the police station so he could report it to the police.

This story just boggles the mind.  It will definitely become a book/movie at some point

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
It's obvious that Paterno fired him in 1999 because of the allegations, but all that did was give him more time to troll for kiddies because Joe let him keep all his access to the program. Joe was told AGAIN in 2002 and still did very little to make it stop. In 2007 Sandusky was seen at a CLOSED practice with a little boy. In 2009 Sandusky was allowed to have a fricking childrens SLEEPOVER at the Penn State Campus!!!!!!!!!!  :stunned:  :sick: :puke:

Paterno carries a lot of blame here.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2011, 09:14:30 PM »

Paterno and the GA should be held accountable.  Educators have a duty by law to report child abuse to authorities.  Not pass the buck, but to the law.

They broke the law by not doing so.  This is the most fuctuptist thing I have ever heard.

Online HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
It's obvious that Paterno fired him in 1999 because of the allegations, but all that did was give him more time to troll for kiddies because Joe let him keep all his access to the program. Joe was told AGAIN in 2002 and still did very little to make it stop. In 2007 Sandusky was seen at a CLOSED practice with a little boy. In 2009 Sandusky was allowed to have a fricking childrens SLEEPOVER at the Penn State Campus!!!!!!!!!!  :stunned:  :sick: :puke:

Paterno carries a lot of blame here.

I wonder what Jackie Sherrill is thinking right now.l

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »
Paterno and the GA should be held accountable.  Educators have a duty by law to report child abuse to authorities.  Not pass the buck, but to the law.

They broke the law by not doing so.  This is the most fuctuptist thing I have ever heard.

The GA? He reported Sandusky and did more than anyone else in this whole case. While I do think he should've gone to the police 1st, I don't think he should be charged too. He did not try to cover it up.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2011, 09:29:39 PM »

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2011, 09:31:32 PM »
Very disturbing.

Very disturbing, indeed.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »
The GA? He reported Sandusky and did more than anyone else in this whole case. While I do think he should've gone to the police 1st, I don't think he should be charged too. He did not try to cover it up.

I fall into one of the categories that has to, by law, report suspected child abuse to the authorities.  It does not matter that he did not try to cover it up.  He is bound by the letter of the law, as an educator, to report it to authorities.  He kept his job (and got promoted) without being compliant with the law, while seeing this guy with other children.  I fault him.  The law should as well.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:14:47 PM by DRYANKNPULL »

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »
In 2009 Sandusky was allowed to have a fricking childrens SLEEPOVER

This was a terrible idea.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »

This was a terrible idea.

No doubt that was a bad idea.  It would not  have continued if people that knew about it wold have done the right thing.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
No doubt that was a bad idea.  It would not  have continued if people that knew about it wold have done the right thing.

I think you missed the joke.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2011, 11:02:27 PM »

We must respect other cultures.  In some places, "hiring those who do not intervene when they witness the rape of a young child" is considered acceptable.  Those places are Pennsylvania.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2011, 11:07:38 PM »
We must respect other cultures.  In some places, "hiring those who do not intervene when they witness the rape of a young child" is considered acceptable.  Those places are Pennsylvania.

I was working in Delaware last Summer and a pediatrician was indicted for molesting kids for years. What made matters worse was he had been reported numerous times and no charges were filed.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/delaware-pediatrician-earl-bradley-indicted-103-counts-sexual/story?id=9921990#.Tri4WfSAq0s

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20073803-504083.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:11:31 PM by TravelHog »

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »
I was working in Delaware last Summer and a pediatrician was indicted for molesting kids for years. What made matters worse was he had been reported numerous times and no charges were filed.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/delaware-pediatrician-earl-bradley-indicted-103-counts-sexual/story?id=9921990#.Tri4WfSAq0s

The shitty wife of the shitty child-beating Texas judge must be thrilled about the shitty porkula of Jerry Sandusky and his enablers tonight.

Offline Hognarok

• Tush Hog
  • Port Tobacco carriage maker
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2011, 08:02:11 AM »
Paterno's press conference should be interesting today.  Apparently its only about this weekend's football game.  I for one hope this scenario plays out:

Reporter #1:  Can you please comment on the whole children being molested by your former coach?
Paterno:  No comment.  This press conference is about this weekend's game only.
Reporter #2:  Since you won't answer that last question could you at least pass it on to your superiors?
Paterno: /stunned

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »
Reporter #1:  Can you please comment on the whole children being molested by your former coach?

That could be trouble when spoken aloud.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 20 queries.