Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 110856 times)

Offline Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #925 on: January 23, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »
It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #926 on: January 24, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »
Somebody; I'm not sure who, but SOMEBODY will want to add manslaughter to the charges against Sandicksky...after all, Paterno's blood is on his hands now, right? :stache:
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #927 on: January 24, 2012, 01:13:46 PM »
It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

creepy guy in the background.

looks like a fatter, balder, coach K
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Razor B

• Tush Hog
« Reply #928 on: January 24, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »
creepy guy in the background.

looks like a fatter, balder, coach K

That's supposed to be Tony Soprano.

Offline Hogustus

• Wild Hog
  • ex-commissary clerk
« Reply #929 on: January 25, 2012, 12:35:10 AM »
That's supposed to be Tony Soprano.
Is that a black booger coming out of his nose?

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
Sandusky trial
« Reply #930 on: June 15, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »
After reading about the prosecution's witnesses this week, can you lawyer types see any realistic way he gets off is found not guilty?  I don't see who the defense could put on the stand that could counteract the testimony thus far.

I am shocked that this guy was out on bond.  I am more surprised that either a) he has not been murdered; or b) he has not off'd himself to speed up his trip to Starkville.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--jerry-sandusky-prosecution-jurors-strong-case-weekend-alleged-victims.html

This is the latest article I saw.  There are earlier articles detailing the other victims testimony.

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #931 on: June 15, 2012, 12:54:53 PM »

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #932 on: June 15, 2012, 01:44:50 PM »
yeah, yeah....
I thought it was odd that the topic had not been discussed. Sorry.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #933 on: June 15, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Sandusky trial
« Reply #934 on: June 15, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »
After reading about the prosecution's witnesses this week, can you lawyer types see any realistic way he gets off is found not guilty?  I don't see who the defense could put on the stand that could counteract the testimony thus far.

I am shocked that this guy was out on bond.  I am more surprised that either a) he has not been murdered; or b) he has not off'd himself to speed up his trip to Starkville.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--jerry-sandusky-prosecution-jurors-strong-case-weekend-alleged-victims.html

This is the latest article I saw.  There are earlier articles detailing the other victims testimony.

The negligence that is on display here is, I think, the one benefit of this trial being held.  It is mind blowing to watch how many times people were alerted and tip offed over a period of years and nothing done. 

I live in a college town and I'm sure we have as many hack reporters, just killing time and drawing a paycheck, in this town as the freaking state capitol does.  I'm assuming this town in PA is much as Fayetteville. 

If I were a reporter's family, I'd be questioning my own relative as to why they were all so blind to this stuff happening right under their noses or more likely, why they were ignoring the rumors that HAD to be out there. 

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
Re: Sandusky trial
« Reply #935 on: June 15, 2012, 03:22:26 PM »
The negligence that is on display here is, I think, the one benefit of this trial being held.  It is mind blowing to watch how many times people were alerted and tip offed over a period of years and nothing done. 

I live in a college town and I'm sure we have as many hack reporters, just killing time and drawing a paycheck, in this town as the freaking state capitol does.  I'm assuming this town in PA is much as Fayetteville. 

If I were a reporter's family, I'd be questioning my own relative as to why they were all so blind to this stuff happening right under their noses or more likely, why they were ignoring the rumors that HAD to be out there.

Ever hear of the "Sandusky Blitz" at the Penn State Creamery? It was pretty open knowledge that this was going on in State College, PA. Pretty disgusting and sickening.

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/11/05/penn-state-makes-a-banana-flavored-jerry-sandusky-ice-cream/

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• pussy on the chain wax
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #937 on: June 20, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »
That photo is awesome.  :maundoed:

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #938 on: June 20, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
That photo is awesome.  :maundoed:

What's the most awesome is he/she is actually being interviewed by the media.  I wonder what insights they're expecting from a person dressed up in a bear costume. 

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #939 on: June 20, 2012, 03:06:49 PM »
What's the most awesome is he/she is actually being interviewed by the media.  I wonder what insights they're expecting from a person dressed up in a bear costume.

I don't know, but Pedobear was apparently giving interviews left and right.

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline TexZilla

• Boar
« Reply #940 on: June 20, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »
Hopefully the jury is not OJacked by the celebrity of Sandusky and sends his ass to prison for the rest of his days.  A couple of days in gen pop is all that is needed to send his pedophile ass to an eternal buzz saw enema.

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • Boar

Offline jacobp

• A Shoat
« Reply #942 on: June 21, 2012, 11:04:21 AM »
3 counts thrown out...

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-throws-3-51-counts-against-sandusky-133915952--spt.html
Thrown out on a technicality, but by doing so the judge removes any chance of Sandusky winning an appeal on those charges should he be convicted. 

Offline bleedinred

• Tush Hog
« Reply #943 on: June 21, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Hopefully the jury is not OJacked by the celebrity of Sandusky and sends his ass to prison for the rest of his days.  A couple of days in gen pop is all that is needed to send his pedophile ass to an eternal buzz saw enema.

Had he been a regular Joe Blow then he might go into GP as no one would know what he did in the world.  Most likely they will house him in a special unit where he is monitored and/or secluded from anyone that will kill him.  Shame really.  The floor with men who like to grow boobs would be ideal for this fricker.

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #944 on: June 21, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
Thrown out on a technicality, but by doing so the judge removes any chance of Sandusky winning an appeal on those charges should he be convicted.
It's odd to me that a technicality is "attempted to penetrate him but didn't say that such penetration had actually occurred".

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #945 on: June 21, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
It's odd to me that a technicality is "attempted to penetrate him but didn't say that such penetration had actually occurred".

Hard to charge somebody with murder if the victim is still alive, but you might have a Starkville of a case for attempted murder.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #946 on: June 21, 2012, 11:28:13 AM »
If a statute says X, Y, and Z have to happen for someone to be guilty of a particular crime, and the judge decides that the prosecution didn't present enough evidence that X, Y, and X occurred in order to present that count to a jury, then I wouldn't call that a technicality.

I call that not proving your case as to that particular count, and/or overcharging a defendant.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #947 on: June 21, 2012, 12:49:55 PM »
Had he been a regular Joe Blow then he might go into GP as no one would know what he did in the world.  Most likely they will house him in a special unit where he is monitored and/or secluded from anyone that will kill him.  Shame really.  The floor with men who like to grow boobs would be ideal for this fricker.

Even in a special housing unit they keep snitches, people who've dropped out of gangs, and other folks who don't appreciate being housed with child molelsters. I'd bet he winds up getting his at some point soon.

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #948 on: June 21, 2012, 01:14:57 PM »
Even in a special housing unit they keep snitches, people who've dropped out of gangs, and other folks who don't appreciate being housed with child molelsters. I'd bet he winds up getting his at some point soon.

Yeah, he won't last very long.

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Habitually stepping over...
« Reply #949 on: June 21, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
Had he been a regular Joe Blow...

Nothing about his blow was regular.

Allegedly.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 21 queries.