Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MSU hype thread (Now with naked cheerleaders!)  (Read 8093 times)

Offline raisinsnacks

• Optimist.
  • Boar
MSU hype thread (Now with naked cheerleaders!)
« on: November 14, 2011, 08:03:19 PM »
Kickoff is Saturday afternoon at 2:30 p.m CST at War Memorial Stadium.  Tickets are sold out (sold out in Little Rock? Well frick me!)  The game will be broadcast on CBS. Catch the play-by-play by turning your radio dial to your local Razorback Radio Network affiliate.  For updates, direct your ebay browser to Woopig.net, the leader in Razorback fandom since the beginning of earth.

Q. So…the thread title.  Have any MSU cheerleaders posed in Playboy recently?

A. Happily, yes!  Taylor Corley (stage name Taylor Stone) posed last winter. I’ll let Brooks take you on a narrative journey.

Q. Did she burn out and become a reality TV trainwreck?

A. Happily, Taylor didn’t even make it that far!

Taylor quit the team in February to be on a reality show called Girl Swagg. 

Per the show’s website, “Girl Swagg brings 4 women of various backgrounds together to resolve challenges.”  What kind of challenges?  “Invading South Beach” was one.  I don’t recall ever hearing on the news that the territory of South Florida had changed hands – maybe floating in on an old mattress wasn’t the best way to get noticed. 

Other challenges will have to be simple enough that a “licensed Estitician and Independent Beauty consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics” (cast member Angela’s caps, not mine) can solve them. 

Q. Where can I watch this show?

In this interview, Taylor indicated the series was about to be picked up by “VH1 or MTV.”  The show has so far been picked up by…Comcast Atlanta. 

Q. How is Taylor doing on the show?

A. Sadly, Taylor is apparently no longer a cast member. 

Q: I’ll bite.  Is this show so horrible that it’s funny (like all those midget shows)?

A.  See if you can make it through this promo.  I’d say it’s closer to the episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami where Khloe spends six chin-wobbling hours explaining that her plane was delayed.

Q: Did Taylor get fatter in the few months between her Playboy shoot and that Girl Swagg clip, or is she just so dumb that I had to subtract eleventy-threve from her hotness?

A. It turns out she was a fat ugly bitch all along.  Playboy has a knack for camera angles.

Q. I’m tired of the Taylor.  Will you just post the MSU cheerleader picture that you usually do?

A. Happily!

Pre-game thread commentary is welcome.
It's not YOURkansas, it's not MYkanasas, it's OURkansas. Go Razorbacks and also Razorbutts! Arakansas is the California of 2014!

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
Re: MSU hype thread (Now with naked cheerleaders!)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »
SEC football is so bad this week that THIS is the priemere game.

We gonna roll.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »
I don't get it. Why no cupcake thread for 0-5 Tennessee?

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
AYFSM?

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »

I agree.  From what I've seen, Tennessee has much more to offer in the way of eye candy than aMm does.  Simply living in Starkville has to take an automatic 20 points off of your attractiveness factor, which is about half what it does to your IQ.

Offline Reaganite

• Wild Hog
  • SEC officiating
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 11:23:56 PM »
SEC football is so bad this week that THIS is the priemere game.

We gonna roll.

We can rebuild him.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 12:53:27 AM »

Why photoshop when we have the real thing:  ;D

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Reaganite

• Wild Hog
  • SEC officiating
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 01:21:36 AM »
I remember that.  Nice touch putting a swine in the land of Saddam.

We can rebuild him.

Offline WORD

• Happy-go-lucky Irishman
  • Tush Hog
  • Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:46:11 AM »
I agree.  From what I've seen, Tennessee has much more to offer in the way of eye candy than aMm does.  Simply living in Starkville has to take an automatic 20 points off of your attractiveness factor, which is about half what it does to your IQ.

i am also in concurrence.  We should have one next year. or maybe for basketball.  that chick that is in the detention center thread has a shitload of bikini pics on her facebook.  might as well save them for later  :police:
God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as he loves vegetation. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
  • keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:10:50 AM »

I know these photos are a few years old, but here they are:
Almost always in the top 5 dooshapalooza rankings

frick that i want the, fresh as a whistle

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »
I know these photos are a few years old, but here they are:

I had forgotten all about that chick. Now that I review the pics, not sure how that could have happened.
"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline Razordoc

• A Shoat
  • Boy, you look jus' like a hog.
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 08:19:53 PM »

Just a professional observation, but her breasts seems a mite low on her chests to me, halfway between her chin and umbilicus.  Notice how teh "A" and "T" are uplifted over "E".  Symmetry seems just wrong somehow. 

"...we didn't come to paint.  We came to win the game".  "It's really a play we've worked ever since last year's game with LSU"  cBMFP, Nov. 27, 2010

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »
Just a professional observation, but her breasts seems a mite low on her chests to me, halfway between her chin and umbilicus.  Notice how teh "A" and "T" are uplifted over "E".  Symmetry seems just wrong somehow.

The proportions look perfect to me.

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »

Her surgeon was late for lunch and got tired of dissecting. He decided to stop right there.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 11:04:49 PM »
Hey, Raisinsnacks:  You fricking suck.  Why didn't you take additional time out of your life to do this at a point when it seemed more relevant to some of us?  We aren't here to appreciate what you do, we are here to critique it.

Also, some of the T&A you posted is not perfect.  I wish you gave a aMm about this and didn't just phone it in all the time.  Gosh.  You may not be the guy who killed Jesus Christ, but you probably follow him on Twitter.  I wish you were dead.

PS

I hate your grandparents.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »
Hey, Raisinsnacks:  You fricking suck.  Why didn't you take additional time out of your life to do this at a point when it seemed more relevant to some of us?  We aren't here to appreciate what you do, we are here to critique it.

Also, some of the T&A you posted is not perfect.  I wish you gave a aMm about this and didn't just phone it in all the time.  Gosh.  You may not be the guy who killed Jesus Christ, but you probably follow him on Twitter.  I wish you were dead.

PS

I hate your grandparents.

Here, here.

Perhaps we should recognize today as raisinsnacks Appreciation Day on teh woopig.

Or, at least say ...

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
[To make up for the Dido:

]

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 12:01:31 AM »
[To make up for the previous vid in case any of you had your volume up as it played:

]

Offline NotoriousPIG

• Boar
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 04:42:49 AM »
[To make up for the previous vid in case any of you had your volume up as it played:

]

What I like about that is no bun mullets. 

I hate that aMm.

razorwire

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 08:06:33 AM »

I believe her tube socks slipped a little bit.  She makes up for it though with that tush cushion.   :P

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 08:11:00 AM »
MSU also stands for Montana State, where these girls sent a message to their rivals at Montana...

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 08:51:42 AM »
MSU also stands for Montana State, where these girls sent a message to their rivals at Montana...

I'm not getting the message.  Do you have any closeups where I can read the words better?  Maybe there's something on the other side of the billboard I'm not seeing...

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 09:22:51 AM »
I gotta say, the "I" girl stands out.

Offline VillageHawg7

• Tush Hog
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »
So Arkansas leads the conference in pass attempts per sack at 26.5...interesting.

http://www.mrsec.com/2011/11/sec-stat-analysis-pass-protection/

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 20 queries.