Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Garrett Uekman has passed away.  (Read 17772 times)

Offline Trigger7672

• Boar
Re: Garrett Uekman found dead???
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »
I'm sure they will send a couple of brainwashed eight year olds with signs. Those people are beyond fricked up.

Offline Reaganite

• Wild Hog
  • SEC officiating
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »
That aMm won't fly round here. They better think it over.

There's a lotta rednecks with high powered rifles in Northwest Arkansas.  Some are good shots from long range.  Yeah, they better think it over.

We can rebuild him.

Offline Ham Malone

• Tush Hog
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2011, 10:54:07 PM »
Luckily all the Westboro people do these days is tweet about picketing and then they don't show up.  Let's hope that is the case here. 
819 F.2d 451

Online WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2011, 11:06:51 PM »
Luckily all the Westboro people do these days is tweet about picketing and then they don't show up.  Let's hope that is the case here.

Proverbs 6:16-19

16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Yeah, they're Jesus' favorites.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline pwayne

• A Shoat
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
Guys, this is disgusting. I was physically sickened when I read about his passing. Now, I'm sickened in a different kind of way and am filled with rage. I don't know even know what to say. Maybe they'll all diaf like Koresh (sp?) or decide to ride on the tail of a comet real soon.

Offline Hogye West

• Tits
  • Tush Hog
  • He's Kent Dorfman! He's a legacy from Harrisburg
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
Proverbs 6:16-19

16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Yeah, they're Jesus' favorites.

Ehhh, they just leave that part out. It's easy to manipulate the bible into what you want to believe when you just ignore a lot of it
Who the frick are you and why are you worthy of my praise?

Blow it out your ass Howard.

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2011, 11:11:38 PM »
Oh I hope they try to picket the funeral. It'll be the last funeral they'll ever picket.

I've seen Catholic High march 800 boys to WMS to ensure we kept playing games there.

Ain't going to be nothing for 800 boys to surround the protesters so that nobody can even see they are there, and Straessle needs to know if they are planning it to jump on it.

Offline pwayne

• A Shoat
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »
Reading that Margie Phelps wizard sleeve's timeline on twitter literally makes me sick at my stomach. I'd have been a lot better off not going there.  :bird:

Offline Reaganite

• Wild Hog
  • SEC officiating
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »
Just had a thought.  Burls was 77.  Garrett was 88.

Incredibly sad.

We can rebuild him.

Offline reverendhog

• Chaplain of teh woopussy
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »
Just ignore those Westboro people.

They've been irritating the piss out of me since I've been blogging after I fell in the ministry two years ago. They thrive on attention. If you respond, it feeds their ministry. Just ignore the frick out of them. The only way they have credence is when people respond in kind. Seriously.
He who learns must suffer. And in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. - Aeschylus

Offline Reaganite

• Wild Hog
  • SEC officiating
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2011, 11:56:13 PM »

They've been irritating the piss out of me since I've been blogging after I fell in the ministry two years ago. They thrive on attention. If you respond, it feeds their ministry. Just ignore the frick out of them. The only way they have credence is when people respond in kind. Seriously.

Found this on teh Ebays.  Sounds effective if you have the right sized local government:

On Saturday, USMC Staff Sgt. Jason Rogers, who was killed in action in Afghanistan April 7, was buried in Brandon, Mississippi...Why weren’t there protestors?

Planning ahead by the locals, as it turns out.

From an Ole Miss sports message board, a tidbit of information…

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

We can rebuild him.

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »

This.

This group receives their notoriety just by saying they're going to do this kind of crap. Hopefully their sense of self-preservation is greater than whatever warped view of the world they've developed. I still have trouble seeing how people's beliefs can get so perverted, but I suppose that's been the case throughout history at times.

Interestingly enough (at least to me), the lesson today at our church was "God will take care of you."  The story was from Acts Chapter 12, if anyone is interested in looking at it.  The gist of the story was, Peter was in jail about to face execution and God provided for his escape, i.e. God took care of him.  Herod, after executing the soldiers from whom Peter had escaped, did some things and began to see himself as God, and God struck him down "and the worms ate him," i.e. God took care of him.

I imagine the Westboro people more than likely fall into that latter group.

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • Boar
  • Unofficial Woopig Golf Tourney Chairman
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2011, 01:05:50 AM »

I can't remember where I read it but someone poked around the church's finances. The bulk of the money flowing into the church is from lawsuits they file against grieving family members who lash out and assault the Westboro "church" members. How do you think they can afford to fly/drive all over the country to stage these events? They're a lot closer to a profit driven cult than a church.
Down at the senior citizens home, doing a couple numbers for the old ladies.

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2011, 01:44:35 AM »
I'll bite...what is "proud sin" supposed to be as it relates to Garrett?
look at you, applying reason here.
people like this don't need reason.  they look for anything to advance their own beliefs, and apply reason to the moment as it suits them.

I am going to guess the "proud sin" is playing college sports, being in the limelight, getting national attention.  they will say he should have been more humble. 
I hate self-righteous fanatics so hard.  :bird: 

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2011, 07:05:37 AM »
I know I am not following my own advice here, but bear with me.

I agree, ignore the asses, the despicable people that even think of "protesting" at a funeral.  For any reason.
But, we are not ignoring them by commenting on them.  Lets make this post, right here, the last one even obliquely mentioning them and their "plan". 
I feel the same outrage you all do, but they shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.
Just ask the Axis

Online Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »
I have ridden in numerous Patriot Guard and similar association rides to block these idiots.  We ride in with huge American and Armed forces flags and either circle the protestors or park the bikes and stretch the standards out between us to block their view.  At every one of these events the idiots cowed back away from us.  They're putheys.  Cowards.  Weaklings.  I hate them.  Many of those of us that have gone on the funeral details hate them with a passion as well.  I'm guessing that dozens of bikers, leathered out, and clearly displaying their hatred to these fowl beings lets them know we're itching for them to frick up and cross us.  And they always back away.

Offline Porkrinds

• Boar
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »

Sometimes violence *is* the answer. These people exist because we tolerate them.

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2011, 08:19:29 AM »
There's a lotta rednecks with high powered rifles in Northwest Arkansas.  Some are good shots from long range.  Yeah, they better think it over.

Westboro does not want to frick with crazy-ass Polocks from Marche.
Ender of threads!

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2011, 08:20:14 AM »
Tribute that my friend made for Garrett.  Would make a great helmet sticker for the LSU game. Prayers said for the Uekman family and all of his friends and teammates.  Terrible loss for the state.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • A Shoat
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2011, 08:23:51 AM »
Nothing final yet, but it has been suggested that the Fayetteville Crosschurch (Ronny's son's church) should "invite" those crazies to come to their church so that they can discuss witnessing in a manner that actually pleases God, instead of picketing at a believer's funeral.  Go for it Pastor Nick.

Online LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »
Westboro does not want to frick with crazy-ass Polocks from Marche.

NO kidding. A lot of my family lives there and it's a real tight knit community which will certainly help the Uekman family.

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2011, 08:35:25 AM »
Nothing final yet, but it has been suggested that the Fayetteville Crosschurch (Ronny's son's church) should "invite" those crazies to come to their church so that they can discuss witnessing in a manner that actually pleases God, instead of picketing at a believer's funeral.  Go for it Pastor Nick.

That's a mile from my home; I don't want them there.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »
That's a mile from my home; I don't want them there.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline djsimp41

• Wild Hog
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »
"moved"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:40:03 AM by djsimp41 »

Offline hOUSTon NUTT

• Tush Hog
  • Gonna kick Northdoor's Ass
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »

I doubt they'll bring horses...
All great men are pigs...well, razorbacks.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 20 queries.