Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Miles/Petrino Handshake  (Read 23256 times)

Offline KCHOGS

• Tush Hog
Re: The Miles/Petrino Handshake
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 02:23:43 PM »
I find this to be an interesting comment coming from someone in a state that features a number of reality shows in which the persons featured speak such a bastardized, poorly enunciated, and grammatically incomprehensible version of the English language so as to require subtitles...in an English speaking country.

Just to be correct.  I've never seen a show taped in LA that didn't require subtitles.  Rifle droppers.

Offline RazorccSAE

• Tush Hog
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 02:28:50 PM »
I find this to be an interesting comment coming from someone in a state that features a reality show in which the persons featured speak such a bastardized, poorly enunciated, and grammatically incomprehensible version of the English language so as to require subtitles...in an English speaking country.

This.  Your state should be proud...

Offline The Cowboy Tiger

• Dirty Stanchez
  • King of the Hogs
  • Whiskery Poo
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »
This.  Your state should be proud...

i'm not much of a fisherman, but isn't gar considered to be the worst?  like, most humans think that it's beneath them to eat it.  it would be like someone in new york talking about how tasty rats are.
I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity.

Don't go away mad.  Just go away.

Online HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 02:55:14 PM »
I think it was me who cussed his wife.  Only it was "scab pickin' road whore" if I recall it correctly.  I mean, if she hadn't been blowing people in the porta-potty for gas money to get back to the anus of the world in their '74 Pinto, maybe I wouldn't have said it. 

By the way, Corndog, if you're going to pimp the bitch out and play carnival barker in front of a Honey Bucket, you should charge $3 for teeth out and $2 teeth in, not the other way around.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Micky O'Boarke

• A Shoat
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 02:58:34 PM »
I think it was me who cussed his wife.  Only it was "scab pickin' road whore" if I recall it correctly.  I mean, if she hadn't been blowing people in the porta-potty for gas money to get back to the anus of the world in their '74 Pinto, maybe I wouldn't have said it. 

By the way, Corndog, if you're going to pimp the bitch out and play carnival barker in front of a Honey Bucket, you should charge $3 for teeth out and $2 teeth in, not the other way around.
:stunned:

Online HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 03:22:52 PM »
That highly functioning retard has a winning record against Arkansas.
not against BMFP
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
not against BMFP

The corndogs got beat by Casey Frickin' Dick! What does that say about Miles?
AYFSM?

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 03:33:04 PM »
i'm not much of a fisherman, but isn't gar considered to be the worst?  like, most humans think that it's beneath them to eat it.  it would be like someone in new york talking about how tasty rats are.

This isn't even the best example.  The only time I've seen the show was when some co-workers were watching it at the fire station one night.  I literally could not understand a word those fricks were saying.  I had to go sit in the engine room and play guitar because I could literally feel my IQ dropping a point for about every 8 seconds of that aMm that I listened to.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline BeauxBeaux

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:21:28 AM by BeauxBeaux »

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
Just to be correct.  I've never seen a show taped in LA that didn't require subtitles.  Rifle droppers.

:thumbup:

At first I thought you meant Los Angle-eeez.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »
Who does Arkansas have to compete with?  Arkansas State?  :sarcasm:

Once again this is you really not caring.  You really don't care really really hard.
Homies help homes.......always

Online HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2011, 03:38:37 PM »
Who does Arkansas have to compete with?  Arkansas State?  :sarcasm:

The difference in talent between the two states is astronomical

Might want to try and comprehend what youR reading, waterhead.

Offline BeauxBeaux

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:21:55 AM by BeauxBeaux »

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »
So you're admiting that your state produces sh!t for athletes.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Still not caring I see.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
So you're admiting that your state produces sh!t for athletes.  Thanks for clearing that up.
You are embarrassing the fine people that exist within your own fanbase.  Granted, I have not been to a game in Death Valley, but I have met plenty of tiger fans and for the most part they have been welcoming hospitable folks.  They have freely offered food and drink and I tend to be able to overlook the fact that they have to say tiger bait every fifteen seconds or so.  The ones I have met would most likely be ashamed of a shitheel like yourself.  GTFO

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »
Might want to try and comprehend what youR reading, waterhead.

To be fair, Louisiana Tech is really more of an engineering school.  Isn't it, Neil?

That still doesn't say much for Louisiana public schools.  Let us hope the kids in NE Texas high schools don't have complete douchebags for teachers and coaches.

Online HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »

I'm pointing out you can't understand what someone posted, and babbled out more bullshit.  If you'll note, I used a quote function, meaning I did not say it.  But yes, if you can read, you can also find a chart that shows by percentage LA is second only to FLA, even though TX usually put the most talent into D-1 by sheer numbers. 

So, by that, you'd think even a grass chewing retard would win every game.  But that's not the case, is it? 

So, did your wife ever get that wandering eye fixed?  Every time she looked up at me I thought someone was looking over my shoulder.  She'll make more money if she doesn't creep people out, man.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »

On the whole Louisiana has more top talent than Arkansas.  Enough that they should win the west every year, Alabama tradition bedammed.  And yet before Saban came to town you hadn't seen glory years since the days of black and white TV.

That's glory YEARS, by the way. Not glory holes.  You coonasscorndogs have always been seeing them.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline RazorccSAE

• Tush Hog
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »
To be fair, Louisiana Tech is really more of an engineering school.  Isn't it, Neil?

That still doesn't say much for Louisiana public schools.  Let us hope the kids in NE Texas high schools don't have complete douchebags for teachers and coaches.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »

If you're ever in LA in need of a laugh go to a bar with a bunch of coonasses  and slip the bartender a ten to turn the Tv to a program with subtitles! I guarantee its the best comedy you'll have ever seen. I peed myself a little.
Still runnin' against the wind

Online Olive Branch Hog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »
The corndogs got beat by Casey Frickin' Dick! What does that say about Miles?

twice.

Miles has not beaten BMFP in ARK yet. (And he won't.)

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »
 O0.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:48:13 PM by VerotiK »
If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

Offline The Cowboy Tiger

• Dirty Stanchez
  • King of the Hogs
  • Whiskery Poo
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »
I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity.

Don't go away mad.  Just go away.

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »
If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 20 queries.