Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Christmas Wish  (Read 7566 times)

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
My Christmas Wish
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »
2012 LSU game at RRS. Jeff Long needs to make this happen.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
Re: My Christmas Wish
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 09:26:33 PM »
Me? I want a hula hoop.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:33:22 PM »
Cheerwine.

Online 1st_down_streak

• Like Teats on a
  • Boar
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 09:37:32 PM »
Good peace on earth and all that jazz

and death to all coon asses.
Updating brand identity to provide clarity, establish credibility and motivate more active and loyal supporters and champions all in the name of evolutionary brand identity since 2014.

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 09:42:13 PM »
Good peace on earth and all that jazz

and death to all coon asses.

These go hand in hand.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »
I'm hoping to be shot into space straight off my couch, but I'm trying to be realistic. 

My guy says he can get fungus tomorrow.  This may work out.

Online RedbeardTheRed

• A Shoat
  • Kim Jong Illin'
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
http://www.hulu.com/watch/115715/saturday-night-live-steve-martins-holiday-wish

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Starkville! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »
Anything from Wham-o and I am golden!
AYFSM?

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 10:33:02 PM »
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey aMm he is! Hallelujah! Holy aMm! Where's the Tylenol?
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 10:42:11 PM »
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey aMm he is! Hallelujah! Holy aMm! Where's the Tylenol?

You forgot flit boy, no?
AYFSM?

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 12:02:20 AM »

Greatest holiday rant in the history of holiday rants.  Ed knew exactly what to do.

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
All I asked for was some fuckin weed.

Why the frick do I still not have no fuckin weed?

frick Christmas.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 02:29:56 AM »
Greatest holiday rant in the history of holiday rants.

Talk about "the airing of grievances"
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 02:32:32 AM »

and

and

Oh, and world peace.

Offline Shinobi

• Poor teacher and slow learner.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »
I got mine just over four years ago...twice. :helmet:

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »
I like that map, but from the opposite direction.

Actually, just lopping off CA and NY and everything NE of NY would be a good start.

Offline Biff Malibu

• Resident Asshole
  • Boar
  • In...the...FACE!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 08:48:52 AM »
2012 LSU game at RRS. Jeff Long needs to make this happen.

I'm starting to get the feeling that we are gonna get straight fricked when the schedule is released.  It's keeps being hinted that some teams my have to go on the road two years in a row or get to host the same team two years in a row.  I would almost bet money that we have to go back to either Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge next season.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 08:53:15 AM »
I'm starting to get the feeling that we are gonna get straight fricked when the schedule is released.  It's keeps being hinted that some teams my have to go on the road two years in a row or get to host the same team two years in a row.  I would almost bet money that we have to go back to either Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge next season.

Agreeance. Long didn't give me the warm and fuzzies when discussing the scheduled. We're fricked by aTm and Missyou and the haven't played a game yet.
AYFSM?

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • The good guys always win... even in the 80's!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 09:40:02 AM »

football
Keep Calm, and get Fired Up!

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »
Two free tickets to the Cotton Bowl. 8-)

Offline EastArkHog

• Didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize
  • Tush Hog
    • http://wulffmorgenthaler.com
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life....

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »

I'd bet money that it won't be Bammer that gets the screw job!

Oh, and the world peace thingy.
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline TUSK_U

• Wild Hog
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »
A healthy Knile Davis and Tyler Wilson next season. DGB would be nice as well.

Offline sainthog

• A Shoat
  • 77/88
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »
and twins

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 20 queries.