Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Christmas Wish  (Read 7601 times)

Offline cooter

• Boar
Re: My Christmas Wish
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »
Aree we not talking tramps? So, to answer you, no I don't feel like im in the wrong place.
Some people get attacked by a shark and never go back to ocean and some go back immediately. Hey some people are big putheys and some aren't.

Hey Dumas, click the link you posted.  http://www.fscip.org/tramp.htm

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »
In that case no i have no idea where i am. At a sweet bar in milwaukee drinking some alpha king!?
Ya thats where i am!
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
Watching you two post back and forth is the Merriam-Webster definition of "retard fight."

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2011, 02:57:30 AM »
damn i didn't know the webster's had that in that therrr book... I prefer a " differently-abled" fight. That is more of tha pcs and stuff.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2011, 03:13:54 AM »
Hey Dumas, click the link you posted.  http://www.fscip.org/tramp.htm
Look just type dumb ass like the rest of the fricking world. Nobody gives a frick when i post here most of the time, but you mister tim tebow godalmighty slamma jamma rackka ramma holy mole gaucamole jib jab about your higher morals than everyone else on this board is starting to piss me off. i love colorado, go there constantly from new mexico, LOVE IT! i even like almost every single broncos fan no matter how delusional they are about tebow except you. DO I ever have to remind you that you are a hog fan first and foremost. Tebow was a part of one of the most bullshit victories against us ever! NEVER FORGIVEN!!!!! If you cant get that through your small virgin having a baby without sex mind then I don;t know what else to tell you. Maybe for you its broncos> anything else. For me ? its ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS > ANYTHING!
WPS SLAMMY DICK IN DOOR
― Aldous Huxley

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2011, 07:15:47 AM »
I don't know about the two of you but in my case, and a few others at least, I use dumas all the time to mean dumbass. I don't do it because I'm being pc. I do it because of the town in AR, as a kind of double-meaning. Ifyou are from dumas or have ever been there you will understand.

Now, back to your piss fight. ;D
Still runnin' against the wind

Online RedRiverHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
In that case no i have no idea where i am. At a sweet bar in milwaukee drinking some alpha king!?
Ya thats where i am!

Look just type dumb ass like the rest of the fricking world. Nobody gives a frick when i post here most of the time, but you mister tim tebow godalmighty slamma jamma rackka ramma holy mole gaucamole jib jab about your higher morals than everyone else on this board is starting to piss me off. i love colorado, go there constantly from new mexico, LOVE IT! i even like almost every single broncos fan no matter how delusional they are about tebow except you. DO I ever have to remind you that you are a hog fan first and foremost. Tebow was a part of one of the most bullshit victories against us ever! NEVER FORGIVEN!!!!! If you cant get that through your small virgin having a baby without sex mind then I don;t know what else to tell you. Maybe for you its broncos> anything else. For me ? its ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS > ANYTHING!
WPS SLAMMY DICK IN DOOR

I've gotta try some off that beer.

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2011, 08:17:28 AM »
Now it's startin to feel like Christmas!

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
WPS SLAMMY DICK IN DOOR

Did you have a late night?

Offline libertyhog

• Not a very good
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »
WPS SLAMMY DICK IN DOOR

...and the old subliznime rears its ugly head. 

I've kinda missed you buddy.
Can't is the cancer of Happen.

Offline Shinobi

• Poor teacher and slow learner.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
WPS SLAMMY DICK IN DOOR

What the frick does this say?

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »
I think it's his way of saying he knows where Dumas is.
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 10:43:14 PM »
Dumas has an event known as "ding dong days"

If this isn't a city worthy of both the praise an admiration of the woopigs, while also earning all criticisms, then Helenawesthelena surely should be the capital of Mississippi.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 11:08:28 PM »
Dumas has an event known as "ding dong days"

If this isn't a city worthy of both the praise an admiration of the woopigs, while also earning all criticisms, then Helenawesthelena surely should be the capital of Mississippi.

And a song about it too.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »

I've gotta try some off that beer meth and ambien.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 20 queries.