Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Christmas Wish  (Read 7656 times)

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
Re: My Christmas Wish
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2011, 09:06:02 AM »
I overbought trampoline this year. Got a 15' for my little girl. I suck at many things; mental measurement is one of them. My pops was helping me put together this trampoline. Went off without a hitch. Glad I have a big enough yard for it. Not many people can say they bought more trampoline than they intended to. I can.

I got the one with the safety netting enclosure. Don't know if that will help but at least she won't be launching herself across the yard.
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline porksamich

• local shotgun poster
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2011, 09:21:53 AM »
Bought one for my girls a couple years ago. Aside from the snow, 75 knot winds and a rabid yeti, assembly was simple. Tried to get away without putting on the spring cover and safety net but the wiff wasn't having it. I tried to tell her you ain't trampolining if'n you ain't getting pinched by springs or catapulted off. At least that's how I remember it.
Hmmm...  Apparently, I've eaten a bunch of monkey dicks.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:30 AM »
You have no clue.

Oh yeah?  I've got an idea - an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »
I won't be on teh ebayz the rest of the weekend so Happy Festivus and Merry Christmas to all you fuckers!

*:

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
I guess this is the official woopig "Merry XMAS, Happy Festivus, Happy Chanukah, Winter Solstice, etc" thread.

From our wopussy to yours. Happy Holidays.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »

I got the one with the safety netting enclosure.
never could figure out how to put this on correctly, oh well it was for the ex's kid anyway
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline suprdave

• Vintage Gash Hunter
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »
never could figure out how to put this on correctly, oh well it was for the ex's kid anyway
:maundoed:
It seems as if every mistake I've ever made in life I've had an erection in one hand and a bud light in the other.

Offline gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2011, 03:10:44 PM »
Must have been of legal age.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2011, 08:36:20 PM »
I overbought trampoline this year. Got a 15' for my little girl. I suck at many things; mental measurement is one of them. My pops was helping me put together this trampoline. Went off without a hitch. Glad I have a big enough yard for it. Not many people can say they bought more trampoline than they intended to. I can.

I got the one with the safety netting enclosure. Don't know if that will help but at least she won't be launching herself across the yard.

I cringe every time I see one.  They are a broke neck waiting to happen.

Offline 501 Boyz

• Boar
My Christmas Wish
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »
Must have been of legal age.
no.  Was a girl, not a boy.

Online The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »
I cringe every time I see one.  They are a broke neck waiting to happen.

I got one sitting right next to my swimmin pool. Hahahahhahahahaaahahahahahah
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »
I got one sitting right next to my swimmin pool. Hahahahhahahahaaahahahahahah

Do the beer, house, trampoline, swimmin pool, beer jump?

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
I have the trampoline in a crumpled mess in the garage.

Merry Christmas kids. Santa didn't have time to put it together. He might have been drInking.

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2011, 11:29:48 PM »

Merry Christmas kids. Santa didn't have time to put it together. He might have been drInking.

frick YEAH.

Santa should grab a pair of scissors and cut the picture of said assembled trampoline out of the box; that's good enough for most people.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »

Awesome.   :borat:
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2011, 06:29:52 AM »

:maundoed:

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »

Offline littlerayofsunshine

• Wild Hog
  • Bitches, rub your titties if you love Big Poppa...
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2011, 11:45:02 PM »

If you're not reeling off close brushes with death, you ain't livin'.  Too many people try to outsmart the trampoline assembly.  The order you attach the springs is key.  The rest I daresay is common sense.  But you ain't gonna outsmart those springs.
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."  - Carl Sagan

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2011, 12:08:17 AM »
no.  Was a girl, not a boy.
boy, not a girl
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2011, 08:17:37 PM »
http://www.fscip.org/tramp.htm
The way this written is pretty funny.
Soon trampolines will be up there with football In things you wont allow your kids to do anymore. Jus put shits in a plastic bubbles till they are grown. Then after all the sheltering and lack of normalcy they will be regular adults like us.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
http://www.fscip.org/tramp.htm
The way this written is pretty funny.
Soon trampolines will be up there with football In things you wont allow your kids to do anymore. Jus put shits in a plastic bubbles till they are grown. Then after all the sheltering and lack of normalcy they will be regular adults like us.

Ever feel like you are in the wrong place?

Trampolines are fricking dangerous.  I hurt my neck bad when I was about 7 or 8.  Problem is when you have an accident, it's going to be bad.  Broken Bones and fricked up necks/backs are fairly common.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/347980-statistics-on-trampoline-injuries/

Online The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »
Ever feel like you are in the wrong place?

Trampolines are fricking dangerous.  I hurt my neck bad when I was about 7 or 8.  Problem is when you have an accident, it's going to be bad.  Broken Bones and fricked up necks/backs are fairly common.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/347980-statistics-on-trampoline-injuries/

you gotta not be a puthy/Dumas.

I jumped off the top of my parents house onto ours when I was 9.  Launched my brother, a cousin, and myself into what felt like the next county.  Two of us suffered broken bones, one a bruised vagina(the cousin), and I got a bonus concussion.

Trampolines aren't dangerous.  Kids are dangerous.
Me and my best friend built an airplane(modeled after a crop duster stuck in the dirt in a field nearby) out of pallets and scrap wood with a few parts we robbed from the wreck.  We launched that bitch from the roof of his gramma's barn with both of us in it.  I lost two teeth and broke an ankle, he got a concussion and was grounded.  I think he might STILL be grounded.
Barns are dangerous. 
 :suicide:
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
When I was fourteen or so, me and a buddy of mine were jumping on his trampoline and we got his labrador retriever on it. He double-jumped me and the dog into the stratosphere and I landed right between two springs. One popped off and the end ripped into my calf muscle, then the dog landed on me. We kept jumping till he was convinced I'd get tuberculosis (he meant tetanus) so I finally showed my mom and had to go get some stitches and a shot.

I managed to talk my first girlfriend out of her shirt on that trampoline about a year later.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »
you gotta not be a puthy/Dumas.

I jumped off the top of my parents house onto ours when I was 9.  Launched my brother, a cousin, and myself into what felt like the next county.  Two of us suffered broken bones, one a bruised vagina(the cousin), and I got a bonus concussion.

Me and my best friend built an airplane(modeled after a crop duster stuck in the dirt in a field nearby) out of pallets and scrap wood with a few parts we robbed from the wreck.  We launched that bitch from the roof of his gramma's barn with both of us in it.  I lost two teeth and broke an ankle, he got a concussion and was grounded.  I think he might STILL be grounded.
Barns are dangerous. 
 :suicide:

That's some funny aMm right there.

About the trampoline, I was 7 or so and my two teenage cousins were on it too.  They were jumping and I was jumping and when I came down it was like hitting concrete.  If you are going to use the damn thing, at least do it with no one else on it.  They are some fun but I got skeered of them early.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2011, 02:21:31 PM »
Ever feel like you are in the wrong place
Aree we not talking tramps? So, to answer you, no I don't feel like im in the wrong place.
Some people get attacked by a shark and never go back to ocean and some go back immediately. Hey some people are big putheys and some aren't.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 22 queries.