Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What's this about Oklahoma State in hot water?  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Vito Porkleone

• Director of Golf
  • Tush Hog
  • "How'd everybody get in our room?"
Re: What's this about Oklahoma State in hot water?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
"Jewry" is a great word.

Sissy's Log Synagogue...  Because life's too short for ordinary jewry.
"You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holdin' on..."

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 01:38:43 PM »

Cerdo doesn't allow pictures of himself to be taken. He thinks people are trying to steal his soul when they try.

If you see this, you better watch out.  This is Cerdo and his Party Bus

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/08/17/serial-killers-william-holbert-laura-michelle-rees/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:51:30 PM by Resident Hobo »

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
Sissy's Log Synagogue...  Because life's too short for ordinary jewry.

:thumbup:

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 04:51:07 PM »
AYFSM?

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 07:19:41 PM »
In 1867, Mexican leader Benito Juarez overthrew Maximilian and secularized Mexico, seizing church property and banishing the Papal Nuncio. This upheaval paved the way for three waves of mass Jewish immigration, the first of which was sparked in 1882 by the death of the Russian Tzar. The exodus was accelerated in 1884 when Mexican President Profirio Diaz invited a dozen Jewish bankers from Europe to move to Mexico and help build its economy. Mexico established its first Jewish congregation in 1885.

Jewish philanthropists considered Mexican Jewry a worthy recipient of aid and, in 1891, the Baron de Hirsch Fund, along with the Jewish Colonization Association (JCA) planned large-scale Jewish agricultural settlements in Mexico, much like the kibbutzim the philanthropists were developing in Israel. However, these plans never materialized.

The second wave of Jewish immigration peaked between 1911 and 1913 as a result of the crumbling Ottoman Empire. The Empire's breakup ended an era of relative tolerance, and the Ladino speaking Sephardic Jews began fleeing from their homes in present-day Turkey at the turn of the century. The dark complexion of the Sephardic Jews, as well Ladino, their language with Spanish roots, eased their integration into Mexican society. Sephardic Jews were mainly street peddlers whose stands and carts, over several generations, often developed into shops and businesses.

The third, and final, wave of Jewish immigration came from Russia after the first World War. With an already established Jewish community, Mexico received Jews fleeing from Eastern Europe. But, in the first few years after the war, most of these Jews used Mexico as a stepping-stone to America. However, a more restrictive 1924 American immigration policy stopped the flow of European Jews, who were stuck, and had no choice but to begin a new life in Mexico.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Mexico.html
Thank you resident historian. I think you would have to know an awful lot about mexican or jewisg history to know where to look for thay info. Very interesting facts!!  :beer:
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline CharlieHog

• Fanboy
  • King of the Hogs
    • Hog Nation
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 07:49:28 AM »
Thank you resident historian. I think you would have to know an awful lot about mexican or jewisg history to know where to look for thay info. Very interesting facts!!  :beer:

I think I googled "jews immigration mexico."  :beer: :hollah:

Offline littlerayofsunshine

• Wild Hog
  • Bitches, rub your titties if you love Big Poppa...
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 04:00:31 PM »

I think I googled "jews immigration mexico."  :beer: :hollah:

GOOGLEMUTHAFUCKA!
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."  - Carl Sagan

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 20 queries.