Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NFL playoffs 2012  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • Boar
Re: NFL playoffs 2012
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »
D-Mac approved of that stiff-arm....

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2012, 07:37:42 PM »
Man, I wonder if Ike Taylor is already standing in front of the Denver Greyhound station. 

Offline GuinnessHog

• ( . ) ( . )
  • Boar
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2012, 07:48:38 PM »
Man, I wonder if Ike Taylor is already standing in front of the Denver Greyhound station. 

Yep and he just watched the bus go by him

Offline aNiMaL

• Soap with a prize inside!
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2012, 07:56:32 PM »
I don't know, if what we saw today is what we get going forward, I'd be ok with giving him another season.  Wow.  He looked pretty good against one Starkville of a salty pass defense.  Granted, most of the yards came on big plays, but those are exactly the type of plays that Pittsburgh didn't give up all season.  I'm so stunned by that touchdown throw that I'm not sure what end is up.  I feel like I'm drunk and on drugs currently.

They gave zero help to the corners and I don't think Ike Taylor could have played worse than he did. Everything the Broncos got was directly off of arrogance from the Steelers scheme.
I totally yielded.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
Both Tebow and R+11 goes out and buys the first street-vendor hat they see to wear to their post-game?

Exhibit 1.2.4.3.6.w(m)6.4 for why pro's are a joke

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 08:03:15 PM »
They gave zero help to the corners and I don't think Ike Taylor could have played worse than he did. Everything the Broncos got was directly off of arrogance from the Steelers scheme.

When he needed to, Tebow made some damned nice throws.  I almost vomited when he was drafted and almost wanted to see him fail despite the fact that he plays for my team, but I have to give him credit for part of this win.

Robert Ayers, Elvis Dumervil, Champ Bailey, and Von Miller get a huge portion of the credit, too.  Not to mention Thomas and Royal for actually catching the ball.

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2012, 08:11:53 PM »
Steelers are WWF old.  I don't see Tomlin and company fixing it.  They are about to go into a funk.

No aMm. Lebaeu is 74.

Grim reaper versus jesus
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
hahahahaha...  I hate the Steelers.

Good to see the Pats will make it to the Super Bowl, again.  Nobody worth a aMm in their way, now.

Offline AGNK

• WPS
  • Boar
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »
hahahahaha...  I hate the Steelers.

Good to see the Pats will make it to the Super Bowl, again.  Nobody worth a aMm in their way, now.
I hate everything you just said.

Offline gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
Someone check on Hurtt.

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2012, 09:20:24 PM »
Someone check on Hurtt.

'fraid it may be too late. 

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
You just got Tebowed...

That was awesome.  I'm not usually a Tebow fan but ripping the guts out of the Steelers and their supposedly dominant defense makes him AOK in my book.

Ha, ha frick you Pittsburgh. 

Offline JoeBobHog

• Git to fuckin'.
  • King of the Hogs
  • your wife's puthy tastes like sweet butter.
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »
Irvin: BWAAHAHAHA! (yelling) Aw mane!  Deion, scrin scranton!  BWAAHAHAHA!  Got to grisna!  Like T.O.!  BWAAHAHAHA!
Sanders: BWAAHAHAHA!
Marino: OK, well like we were saying before, McNair will display the toughness and show the kind of heart that...
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (yelling) You know I scrilleous crate!  Grab a pen in traven!  BWAAAHAHAHA!  Sh*t!  Now I'm say!  Aw mane!
Sanders: HA HA!  Crenious shanta!  BWAAAHAHAHA!
Marino: What?
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (pushes Sanders in shoulder, falls backward out of chair)
Sanders:  Aw mane!
Irvin: (from ground)  BWAAAHAHAHA!

H.P. 4/27/04

Offline Phat_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
When he needed to, Tebow made some damned nice throws.  I almost vomited when he was drafted and almost wanted to see him fail despite the fact that he plays for my team, but I have to give him credit for part of this win.

Tebow throws a decent deep ball.  It's the intermediate stuff like the one he skudded on that 3rd down play on Denver's last regulation drive is where he has problems.

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »
Tebow throws a decent deep ball.  It's the intermediate stuff like the one he skudded on that 3rd down play on Denver's last regulation drive is where he has problems.

He's really inconsistent with anything less than 15 or so yards.  That one looked like a little pucker or something got to him, since the pocket was closing down on him like H3's mouth on a cock in a truckstop bathroom stall.

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
I just don't get the Steelers defensive scheme. Playing soft zone with little pressure allowed our WR's to exploit the holes in their coverage. WDG made some great throws in some big plays but there also was way more wide open receivers than the Chiefs allowed with their man coverage.
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Online bigghurtt

• An elder statesman of nonsense, if you will.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2012, 06:06:16 PM »
Steelers are WWF old.  I don't see Tomlin and company fixing it.  They are about to go into a funk.

Yeah, that's why they led the league in total defense, pass defense and scoring defense en route to 12-4 this year.

The Steelers suffered the same fate as Arkansas football this year - too many and too critical injuries at the wrong time.

Mendenhall, Pouncey, Hampton, Keisel, Moore, and Clark all missed nearly all of last night's game due to injury/health.  For those keeping track at home, that would be the Steelers' #1 and #2 RBs, a starting DE and DT, and their starting center out with injuries. 

The real kick in the balls?  The Steelers were without their coverage safety, not due to injury, but because of a health issue that kept him from playing AT 8-8 Denver (the home team, with a 4-game worse record).

Woodley went out, as well, and our QB was on one ankle, leading to bad throws and turnovers all night long.

Life's a bitch.  The Steelers lost last night because of mounting late-season injuries, not because of age.  If you look at the two factors that allowed Denver to even compete in this game, it was turnovers and lack of support over the top on D, both directly caused by health issues, one of those by a retarded rule that lets an 8-8 team from the worst division of football get home-field advantage over a 12-4 team from the best division in football.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Administrator
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2012, 06:32:48 PM »
Yeah, that's why they led the league in total defense, pass defense and scoring defense en route to 12-4 this year.

The Steelers suffered the same fate as Arkansas football this year - too many and too critical injuries at the wrong time.

Mendenhall, Pouncey, Hampton, Keisel, Moore, and Clark all missed nearly all of last night's game due to injury/health.  For those keeping track at home, that would be the Steelers' #1 and #2 RBs, a starting DE and DT, and their starting center out with injuries. 

The real kick in the balls?  The Steelers were without their coverage safety, not due to injury, but because of a health issue that kept him from playing AT 8-8 Denver (the home team, with a 4-game worse record).

Woodley went out, as well, and our QB was on one ankle, leading to bad throws and turnovers all night long.

Life's a bitch.  The Steelers lost last night because of mounting late-season injuries, not because of age.  If you look at the two factors that allowed Denver to even compete in this game, it was turnovers and lack of support over the top on D, both directly caused by health issues, one of those by a retarded rule that lets an 8-8 team from the worst division of football get home-field advantage over a 12-4 team from the best division in football.

Team age is what causes catastrophic mounting late-season injuries.  The Steelers are aging, and if they want to stay in the middle of the pack they'd best invest, and soon.

Not that I really give a aMm.  I hope they don't realize how old they are and go off into a twenty year funk because of it like the Bears and the Chiefs.

Online bigghurtt

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2012, 06:44:07 PM »
Team age is what causes catastrophic mounting late-season injuries.  The Steelers are aging, and if they want to stay in the middle of the pack they'd best invest, and soon.

Not that I really give a aMm.  I hope they don't realize how old they are and go off into a twenty year funk because of it like the Bears and the Chiefs.

Almost none of those players are old players.  aMm happens, and aMm happened to Pittsburgh.  The Steelers are aging, like every other team in the league, but they aren't old.  They have a starting back going into his 5th year, maybe the most dynamic set of receivers in the league mostly under 4 years, and a youngish line...they will need to shore up the defense some, but it's not that old, and it's definitely not anywhere the end of dominance, as this year proved.

But maybe Arkansas has so many injuries through the Bama game because they were so old  O0

Such is life.  The Steelers have been a fixture in the playoffs for about 4 decades now, and have been losing playoff games as a favorite for most of my life, so it's pretty funny to hear that the best defense in the league is about to fall of because they had injuries at key positions at the end of the season and beginning of the playoffs.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 06:45:47 PM »

You could have saved yourself all this typing and instead bemoaned the fact that God does, in fact, not love Pittsburgh. 

I've spent many many many days in Pittsburgh myself. 

God doesn't love Pittsburgh.... although he might like Primanti Brothers. 

Online bigghurtt

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
You could have saved yourself all this typing and instead bemoaned the fact that God does, in fact, not love Pittsburgh. 

If God loved Pittsburgh, he wouldn't have put it in Pennsylvania.

And I doubt very much that God is a Steelers fan, as they have been so greedy with championships and hall-of-famers throughout their history  :stache:

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »

Come on--God doesn't love Pittsburgh with all those Super Bowl wins?

Who God doesn't love is Minnesota.  They even blew a chance at claiming to be the biggest Super Bowl losers (5) by making it in 99 so they could lose it.  Even the Chiefs whipped their ass in a Super Bowl.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 07:11:20 PM by Southern Yeoman »

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2012, 07:05:20 PM »
He must have loved Pittsburgh and Dallas at some point a lot... heck, he must have loved San Fransisco too.

That church up in Kansas says that God hates Fags, so I'm guessing San Fran isn't getting God's love anymore.  I think the barges of Steroids that flowed at one time through the 3 rivers merge helped the Steelers more than God.  God stopped liking Texas once they kept electing cocaine binging rich boys repeatedly as Governors and I don't think God like the idea of that A-Rod fellow screwing every bimbo in Texas with the racial mixing, so I think the Cowboys had to be put down too.

God loves John Elway though, as he is like his only son... so when Elway begat Timmay Tebow and kept him virginal and all, tempted as he may be by all the blond big titted Colorado girls, well then God decided to instead favoUr the Broncos. 

If you shitheads in Nashville play your cards right, you may be next because Carrie Underwood lives there after escaping from the shithole that is Oklahoma and she sang "Jesus Take the Wheel" after jerking off one of our Woopig legends in a car one night.... so God may be headed there next.  Titans in the 2018 SuperBowl!!!!!!

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2012, 07:19:11 PM »
He must have loved Pittsburgh and Dallas at some point a lot... heck, he must have loved San Fransisco too.

That church up in Kansas says that God hates Fags, so I'm guessing San Fran isn't getting God's love anymore.  I think the barges of Steroids that flowed at one time through the 3 rivers merge helped the Steelers more than God.  God stopped liking Texas once they kept electing cocaine binging rich boys repeatedly as Governors and I don't think God like the idea of that A-Rod fellow screwing every bimbo in Texas with the racial mixing, so I think the Cowboys had to be put down too.

God loves John Elway though, as he is like his only son... so when Elway begat Timmay Tebow and kept him virginal and all, tempted as he may be by all the blond big titted Colorado girls, well then God decided to instead favoUr the Broncos. 

If you shitheads in Nashville play your cards right, you may be next because Carrie Underwood lives there after escaping from the shithole that is Oklahoma and she sang "Jesus Take the Wheel" after jerking off one of our Woopig legends in a car one night.... so God may be headed there next.  Titans in the 2018 SuperBowl!!!!!!

Damn, dude.  Step away from the 50/50.  don't forget--three Advils and a glass of water before getting H.

I don't know why, but I'm pulling for the Texans just because they've never been there.  That, and they have a cattle-head on their helmet.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2012, 09:57:23 PM »

I don't know why, but I'm pulling for the Texans just because they've never been there.  That, and they have a cattle-head on their helmet.

You have to admit though that's the stupidest name for a team ever.  I guess when the NFL finally puts a team in Los Angeles they'll name them the Los Angeles Californians.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.383 seconds with 21 queries.