Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NFL playoffs 2012  (Read 3054 times)

Offline bogey7

• Boar
  • Pick-up Stix Champion
Re: NFL playoffs 2012
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2012, 10:02:15 PM »
You have to admit though that's the stupidest name for a team ever.  I guess when the NFL finally puts a team in Los Angeles they'll name them the Los Angeles Californians of Anaheim.
Never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
He must have loved Pittsburgh and Dallas at some point a lot... heck, he must have loved San Fransisco too.

That church up in Kansas says that God hates Fags, so I'm guessing San Fran isn't getting God's love anymore.  I think the barges of Steroids that flowed at one time through the 3 rivers merge helped the Steelers more than God.  God stopped liking Texas once they kept electing cocaine binging rich boys repeatedly as Governors and I don't think God like the idea of that A-Rod fellow screwing every bimbo in Texas with the racial mixing, so I think the Cowboys had to be put down too.

God loves John Elway though, as he is like his only son... so when Elway begat Timmay Tebow and kept him virginal and all, tempted as he may be by all the blond big titted Colorado girls, well then God decided to instead favoUr the Broncos. 

If you shitheads in Nashville play your cards right, you may be next because Carrie Underwood lives there after escaping from the shithole that is Oklahoma and she sang "Jesus Take the Wheel" after jerking off one of our Woopig legends in a car one night.... so God may be headed there next.  Titans in the 2018 SuperBowl!!!!!!

so much win.  who got the hand dookie?  I would like CU to give me one.
You only have to be the best team today.

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
The Jets are doing all they can to stay in the headlines since they're not among the Playoff teams. Fired Brian Schott and brought in Tony Sparano as OC. Remember a few days ago when players were ripping Greg McElroy for speaking his mind about the organization on an Alabama radio show? Well now those same fuckos are leaking anonymous criticisms of Sanchez to media outlets. At least Greg put his name to his comments about how disfunctional the locker room was.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 20 queries.