Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stop it.  (Read 205434 times)

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
Re: Stop it.
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
She asked if we had rented our shoes for the trip. 

That aMm should have earned her a kick in the box.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2012, 03:36:29 PM »
"I have a dream..." plastered willy nilly on everything during BHM. I mean, at least come up with something that is original and in the spirit of the man's work. I'm pretty sure he also wanted all people to be able to think for themselves critically, not just regurgitate exact words from his landmark speech and consider yourself being "active" or having a raised consciousness.  This isn't just for MLK, by the way.

Let me illustrate:

"Ask not what your country can do for you..."
Don't be a shitty layabout. Find some way to make your country a better place.

"We the people..."
Those of us who really give a aMm.

"Four score and seven years ago..."
I'm really good at math.

"Don't ask, don't tell..."
So you like teh buttsex. Nobody wants to hear about it.

Maybe there's a reason they don't let me decorate bulletin boards at work... :hmmm:
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Razordoc

• A Shoat
  • Boy, you look jus' like a hog.
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »
That just shows the lady was the one way behind current times, as you put it.  I'd much rather play the role of the squatter in the Arkansas Traveler story, the wiseacre hillbilly.  It applies to any upland Southerner, and flummoxes the Starkville out of outsiders.

the South has risen again, just not in the way most expected.

When I was a kid, my parents and I were traveling in New England.  My mother asked some prick for directions to Con-cord.  He laughed, and said "You mean conquered"?  He gave us directions and walked off singing "Mammy".  I thought it was pretty funny, being as how he sounded all British and aMm.

I don't mind Arkansas (I gargle jizz while fingering my butthole).  Just so long as those mommafrickers who call us that don't move here.
"...we didn't come to paint.  We came to win the game".  "It's really a play we've worked ever since last year's game with LSU"  cBMFP, Nov. 27, 2010

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • A Shoat
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
When I was a kid, my parents and I were traveling in New England.  My mother asked some prick for directions to Con-cord.  He laughed, and said "You mean conquered"?  He gave us directions and walked off singing "Mammy".  I thought it was pretty funny, being as how he sounded all British and aMm.

I don't mind Arkansas (I gargle jizz while fingering my butthole).  Just so long as those mommafrickers who call us that don't move here.
My buddy took a yankee professor hunting one time.  They were riding mules.  Buddy comes to a fallen tree, and his mule jumps the log.  Yankee professor approaches the log hollering, "Whoooo Ay, whoo ay!"  Mule stops and he falls over the front.  Buddy asks, "what were you hollering?"  Yankee says, "just what I've read in books about making a horse stop, Whooo ay." 

Whoa.

True story.

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »
Yankee wimmens are ugly.
Ender of threads!

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2012, 04:53:29 PM »
My buddy took a yankee professor hunting one time.  They were riding mules.  Buddy comes to a fallen tree, and his mule jumps the log.  Yankee professor approaches the log hollering, "Whoooo Ay, whoo ay!"  Mule stops and he falls over the front.  Buddy asks, "what were you hollering?"  Yankee says, "just what I've read in books about making a horse stop, Whooo ay." 

Whoa.

True story.
Mules dont jump logs. They walk over them. Liar!!!!

Just kidding.

Using quotes to motivate. Stop it. There is nothing more irritating than trying to use inspirational quotes.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline boartitz

• To LA via Omaha
  • King of the Hogs
  • And now, for something completely different
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
If you can't get even,get odd

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »
Rehashing Mitch Mustain aMm...

Offline capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Boar
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
Women who say "down there" when referring to their nunu.

Just call it "my puthy".
Eat me.

Offline Sooiiee Generis

• A Danger to Himself and Others
  • Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »
".   .   .  that said, .  .  ."  This has become an intolerable verbal tic.   
Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fellow says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2012, 05:36:26 PM »
Reality shows.  Swamp logger, cantore stories, death fishing, whatever.

Of course, then there would be nothing on TV.

P.S.  The only reality show I ever enjoyed was "Survivorman".  So they promptly tanked it.

Offline ARBeagler

• A Shoat
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »
When announcers talk about a qb's "maturation process"

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2012, 07:04:34 PM »
Anything and everything Kardashian!
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »
To me, the term Arkansas (I gargle jizz while fingering my butthole), when used by someone not from Arkansas, is belittling.  I get images of backwoods people way behind current times.  In the show Beverly Hillbillies, the characters never say where they're from, but make most of their references to this area and SW Missouri.  This is what most of America thought of when they thought of Arkansas, and the term Arkansas (I gargle jizz while fingering my butthole) has been around for a long time to collect and carry that stigma.  When I was 15,  I was on vacation with the family in Michigan.  A lady was making small talk and found out that we were from Arkansas.  She asked if we had rented our shoes for the trip.  She was surprised that we owned shoes in Arkansas, and that's just 22 years ago.

Did you tell her to frick herself?

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »

Just call it "my puthy".

Va Jay Jay.

wizard sleeve sounds much better.

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2012, 08:23:36 PM »

Just call it "my puthy".

I've always liked it when women use cutsie little words for it, like wizard sleeve.

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2012, 09:22:30 PM »
I've always liked it when women use cutsie little words for it, like wizard sleeve.

Pink taco
Bearded clam
wizard sleeve

My favorites
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
Anything and everything Kardashian!
:thumbup:

Offline Big Sausage Pizza

• Bow Chicka Wow Wow
  • A Shoat
  • b00bs > n00bs
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
Buying jewelry for women
"3rd and manageable"
Saban/’Bama
Miles/LSU
The entire ESPN College Gameday / College Football Live crew
 Chris Fowler
 Lee Corso
 Kirk Herbstreit
 Desmond Howard
 David Pollack
 Erin Andrews
 Lou Holtz
 Mark May

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2012, 02:15:24 AM »
Did you tell her to frick herself?
I was a kinder gentler Satch in the day.  Corruption happened in college.  It probably didn't even occur to say that as a kid.   :angel:

Stop using the left turn lane as a merge into traffic.  Especially when the inside lane is clear for a mile, and all you'd have to do is hit the fricking accelerator.
Stop using the drive thru window to learn about every menu item.  If you find that you need to ask more than 2 questions as you order, walk your ass inside and get some personal service.  Or drive away hungry, either way, people in the drive thru are in a hurry.
Sentence fragments.
Stop assuming the SEC is cheating because they are dominating in football.  Don't like it?  Win more.

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2012, 07:21:44 AM »
If I ever get terminal where I know I am going to die in a couple of weeks anyway I am going to some busy interstate with road construction, get in the merge line when I am supposed to, and start shooting every son of a bitch who rolls by (right by the big MERGE NOW sign) who apparently thinks their time is so much more valuable than everyone else's.

If I can't drive far I might just walk over to the merge to continue on 635 past 35E and start popping people from the bushes.

Offline Sliver72

• Boar
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2012, 08:14:53 AM »
I was a kinder gentler Satch in the day.  Corruption happened in college.  It probably didn't even occur to say that as a kid.   :angel:

Stop using the left turn lane as a merge into traffic.  Especially when the inside lane is clear for a mile, and all you'd have to do is hit the fricking accelerator.
Stop using the drive thru window to learn about every menu item.  If you find that you need to ask more than 2 questions as you order, walk your ass inside and get some personal service.  Or drive away hungry, either way, people in the drive thru are in a hurry.
Sentence fragments.
Stop assuming the SEC is cheating because they are dominating in football.  Don't like it?  Win more.
I'm curious as to how that would work...do they have an annual SEC Coalition of Cheating symposium to get every team in the conference on the same page? If the conference is able to orchestrate cheating as a single entity, then I'm much more impressed than I am ashamed. That takes some serious work.

Offline The Big Hogowski

• Strikeout Expert
  • A Shoat
  • The dude abides.
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »
If I ever get terminal where I know I am going to die in a couple of weeks anyway I am going to some busy interstate with road construction, get in the merge line when I am supposed to, and start shooting every son of a bitch who rolls by (right by the big MERGE NOW sign) who apparently thinks their time is so much more valuable than everyone else's.

If I can't drive far I might just walk over to the merge to continue on 635 past 35E and start popping people from the bushes.

Just go to Dealy Plaza. There's a good spot behind a fence underneath a tree from what I hear.   (too soon?)
A 6 year bachelor's degree is better than a 4 year one, isnt it?

Offline Sliver72

• Boar
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2012, 08:35:34 AM »
Just go to Dealy Plaza. There's a good spot behind a fence underneath a tree from what I hear.   (too soon?)
::)

Offline Cobbler

• Wild Hog
  • Love that helmet!!
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
Brent Musburger referring to star players by only their first name as if he's good pals with them.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 20 queries.