Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BCS National Championship Game Thread  (Read 26470 times)

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
Re: BCS National Championship Game Thread
« Reply #475 on: January 20, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »

This article has the following quotes allegedly from the passed-out LSU fan:

Identifying himself only as “Sam,” the caller said: “I just want to start off by saying that I just want to apologize to everyone for getting drunk out of my mind. … The last thing I remember is I was wanting to go to Krystal to get a sack full. I was going to split it with my girlfriend. I blacked out from there. I never even remember making it to the restaurant.”

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline asshat

• Tush Hog
  • That's Dr. Asshat to you.
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
« Reply #476 on: January 20, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »
You win
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...{/quote]

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #477 on: January 20, 2012, 03:10:22 PM »

This article has the following quotes allegedly from the passed-out LSU fan:

Identifying himself only as “Sam,” the caller said: “I just want to start off by saying that I just want to apologize to everyone for getting drunk out of my mind. … The last thing I remember is I was wanting to go to Krystal to get a sack full. I was going to split it with my girlfriend. I blacked out from there. I never even remember making it to the restaurant.”

I'm betting he wanted burgers instead of nuggets though.

Offline clintcommander

• Take it easy... and if its easy, take it twice!
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #478 on: January 20, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »
The last thing I remember is I was wanting to go to Krystal to get a sack full.

Will not buff out.
If we win, I'll light my dick on fire and slam my balls in a door on youtube, with a smile on my face.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #479 on: January 20, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »

You're on fire today.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Run DMc
« Reply #480 on: January 21, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »

:thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:03:48 AM by Thin Red Swine »

Offline HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #481 on: January 21, 2012, 11:50:37 PM »
Released on 10K

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7484934/alabama-man-lewd-post-bcs-video-posts-bond-released-jail

NEW ORLEANS -- Jail officials have released on bond an Alabama man accused of committing sexual battery on an unconscious LSU fan after the Allstate BCS National Championship.

Court officials say University of Alabama graduate Brian Downing of Smiths Station posted a $10,000 bond Friday afternoon and was released.

The 32-year-old surrendered to New Orleans police on Thursday night. He was booked on charges of sexual battery and obscenity.

A video of the attack that went viral on the Internet is believed to have been taken at a fast-food restaurant after Alabama defeated LSU on Jan. 9. A man clad in Crimson Tide attire appears to be performing a simulated sex act on the LSU fan.

Downing's attorney declined to comment or have his client speak about what happened.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Run DMc
« Reply #482 on: January 22, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
What must it feel like to know you may have forever tainted your beloved school's latest national championship?

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #483 on: January 22, 2012, 01:03:01 PM »
What must it feel like to know you may have forever tainted your beloved school's latest national championship?

We're talking about Gumps. This incident is the cherry cherries on top
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Online Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #484 on: January 22, 2012, 01:14:41 PM »
It wasn't like the whole world was surprised that this deal happened after a bammer LSU game.  We're talking about a fanbase that routinely shoots their own people after footbawl game losses, poisons trees on other campuses, orchestrates hits on rogue boosters, throws brick through coach's windows and has video after video on Youtube of fans hollering racial slurs.  Humping each other's faces like homosexual apes is nothing new for Crimson Turd fans.  Take 2 hours of your life and listen to the Pawwwwl Finebaum show sometime.  Do you notice a pattern?

This is normal behavior for a fanbase that makes up championships from the local paper.   

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #485 on: January 22, 2012, 04:36:25 PM »
If I were taxpayer citizen humanoid in Louisiana, I would be embarrassed by the whole police/prosecutor response.  Waste o' money beyond belief.

Offline Nolapigz

• Wild Hog
  • Sploosh.
« Reply #486 on: January 22, 2012, 06:05:51 PM »
If I were taxpayer citizen humanoid in Louisiana, I would be embarrassed by the whole police/prosecutor response.  Waste o' money beyond belief.

I am a resident.  We are.

Offline leftovers

• A Shoat
« Reply #487 on: January 22, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
...orchestrates hits on rogue boosters...

Whoa, what??

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• The founding father and unchallenged grandmaster of Gentile-Jitsu
  • King of the Hogs
  • it's mah balllz....bitches.
« Reply #488 on: January 22, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
Whoa, what??

Prolly what he wuz tokkin bout...

NASHVILLE (AP) — An Alabama booster convicted of bribing a high school coach to get a top recruit for the Crimson Tide was killed in his home after a fierce, bloody struggle, police said Tuesday.
Police and his defense attorney confirmed the death of Logan Young, 65, but did not say how he was killed.

Investigators found "a lot of blood," police Sgt. Vince Higgins said. "The nature of the attack was brutal. The entire house is a crime scene."

Higgins said there were signs of a struggle in the house, a two-story stone Tudor home in one of Memphis' most exclusive country club neighborhoods.

Investigators don't know a motive or if the attack was related to Young's federal conviction, Higgins said. Police haven't determined how his home was entered or how many attackers there might have been.

While police waited for fingerprints and dental records to identify the body, Nashville defense attorney Jim Neal confirmed the victim was Young.

"I've had two or three calls about it, all to the same end, found killed in his home. ... I heard that there was blood everywhere," Neal said.

Higgins said Young's housekeeper found the body after she arrived for work Tuesday morning, and the pool boy told police he saw Young as he was leaving the house late Monday.

"All we can tell is (the killing) happened sometime overnight — late night or early morning," Higgins said.

Memphis police said there had not been any recent police calls to Young's address before his body was found.

Young was free pending appeal of his 2005 conviction on money laundering and racketeering conspiracy charges in a federal case involving the recruiting of defensive lineman Albert Means.

Young was sentenced last June to six months in prison, plus six months' home confinement, then two years' supervised release.

His attorneys had argued against any jail time because Young needed a kidney transplant and could not get proper medical care in prison. Final briefs in his appeal were to be filed July 14, according to court records.

Young was the son of a wealthy businessman in Osceola, Ark., and was never a student at Alabama, but he was widely known as the Crimson Tide's most influential booster in Memphis.

He claimed to be a friend of Alabama coach Paul "Bear" Bryant and was the original owner of the Memphis Showboats of the USFL in the early '80s.

But last year he became one of the first college football boosters ever to be sentenced to federal prison for recruiting violations.

Former high school coach Lynn Lang, who avoided jail time after pleading guilty to taking part in a racketeering conspiracy, testified against Young, saying the booster paid $150,000 to get Means to sign with Alabama in 2000.

The NCAA has said it believed Means was unaware his football talents were being brokered. The player later transferred to Memphis, where he finished his college career.

Lang testified at Young's trial that other universities, including Georgia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Memphis, Mississippi, Michigan State and Tennessee, offered him money or jobs to get Means.

No charges were filed against anyone with those schools.

Means' recruitment became part of an NCAA investigation that led to sanctions against Alabama in 2002, costing the Crimson Tide scholarships and bowl appearances.

Attorney Tommy Gallion, who represented former Alabama assistants Ivy Williams and Ronnie Cottrell in a defamation suit against the NCAA and others, called the news tragic.

Memphis attorney Phillip Shanks was assisting Gallion on the lawsuit in May 2004 when he was attacked in his office and left unconscious. Key case documents were stolen, he said. No one was ever charged in the case.

"I have no idea who could be behind this. I was shocked that Phillip Shanks was beaten, and this was more shocking," Gallion said in a statement read by his secretary.

Cottrell said he was horrified when he heard Young had been killed.

"I couldn't believe it. Logan was a friend, and he has been through so much already. Certainly for his life to end this way was a tragedy. My prayers are just with his family right now," Cottrell said.

Defense attorney Robert Hutton said he last talked with Young last week and called his death a total shock and a real loss.
I'm the math teacher.  Listen up and learn, bitches.  i'm like an expert and aMm.

Offline leftovers

• A Shoat
« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2012, 06:36:12 PM »
Wow. Thanks. Don't know how I missed that one.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• The founding father and unchallenged grandmaster of Gentile-Jitsu
  • King of the Hogs
  • it's mah balllz....bitches.
« Reply #490 on: January 22, 2012, 06:41:55 PM »
Wow. Thanks. Don't know how I missed that one.

I don't remember exactly when it happened.  I'm thinking about 4 or 5 years ago.  It prolly says in the article but I'm to lazy to read it.
I'm the math teacher.  Listen up and learn, bitches.  i'm like an expert and aMm.

Offline Razor B

• Wild Hog
« Reply #491 on: January 22, 2012, 07:06:47 PM »
It happened in 2006.  I think police ended up saying he had an accident in his home.

Sure.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #492 on: January 22, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
It happened in 2006.  I think police ended up saying he had an accident in his home.

Sure.

He was drunk on vodka at 8 am and fell up the stairs.  Sounds plausible to me. 

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #493 on: January 22, 2012, 08:03:22 PM »
He was drunk on vodka at 8 am and fell up the stairs.  Sounds plausible to me.

Did the Fayetteville PD investigate it?

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #494 on: January 22, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »

Who knows?  We can't get Mike Masterson to write a column about it.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Run DMc
« Reply #495 on: January 22, 2012, 10:10:39 PM »

We're talking about Gumps. This incident is the cherry cherries on top

Well, I still think it's TAINTed.

I'd expect better from you.  Judas.

Offline Razor B

• Wild Hog
« Reply #496 on: January 22, 2012, 10:26:49 PM »

Looks more like the West Memphis police.

Offline shortstop6

• Cooled-Out Buddhist Cowboy
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Lathed from solid envy, thick with menace.
« Reply #497 on: January 22, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »

ISWYDT, I'm just a little late to the party.
I'm an outdoorsman.  I like getting drunk on patios.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #498 on: October 02, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »

An update on the Alabama teabagger!

An Alabama man pleaded guilty Tuesday to obscenity charges and faces a two-year prison sentence for rubbing his genitals on an unconscious LSU fan in a Bourbon Street restaurant after the BCS national title game in January.

Prosecutors reached a plea deal with Brian H. Downing of Smith Station, Ala., on the morning he was scheduled to be tried on charges that included sexual battery, which is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Prosecutors agreed to drop the battery charge.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/alabama-man-pleads-guilty-bcs-163703836--ncaaf.html
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:44:02 PM by Law_Hawg »
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline piggus diccus

• Boar
  • Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
Those tea-bagging skills may come in handy at his next residence.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.368 seconds with 20 queries.