Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ark-LSU kickoff  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Hognarok

• Tush Hog
  • Port Tobacco carriage maker
Re: Ark-LSU kickoff
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 10:18:56 AM »
Bama plays our sister state in Jerry World, fwiw.

I didn't know that, thanks for pointing it out.  I confess to going by the four letter's schedule listing and they failed to have anything about that game being in Arlington.

Nice to see you have lightened up, Francis.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • Boar
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 01:40:24 PM »
I like that we are trading out USC-e for Mizzou but I'm not sure its worth it if this rumor is true and we lose the LSU Thanksgiving weekend game.  In the past we could always count on Alabama in September, Ole Miss/Dead Trees in October, and USC-e/Miss St./LSU in November.  Moving LSU-Ark. would probably result in every other SEC West team having to make some changes to their usual Fall routine.

Speaking of schedules, after looking over the SEC West schedules here are a few interesting tidbits that you probably don't give a flying frick about:

*LSU doesn't play a home SEC game until Oct. 13. (Ole Miss' first SEC home game is Oct. 6)
*Miss. St. is the only team that won't have to play back to back road games
*aTm is the only team that will have to play three road games in a row.
*Ole Miss & aTm are the only teams playing road games against non-conference opponents (Tulane & SMU respectively).
*Dead Trees is the only team playing a non-conference opponent at a neutral site game.
*Arkansas is the only team that will start off the season with 4 straight home games.
*Ole Miss is the only team that plays all four of its non-conference opponents (including hosting UCA and :notexas:) before playing an SEC opponent

aTm has 2 non-con road games.  they start the season at louisana tech.  why in the Starkville they scheduled home and home with la tech and smu is beyond me.  with both road games in the same season is even more retard.  add on the fact that at the time they thought they'd be playing arkansas in jerry world in a non-con game when they scheduled these teams is beyond full retard.  what team schedules 3 non-conference games away from home in the same season?  i guess it makes more sense to me why they frick collies now, they're just too fricking stupid to know better.

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Wild Hog
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:53 PM »
I didn't know that, thanks for pointing it out.  I confess to going by the four letter's schedule listing and they failed to have anything about that game being in Arlington.

Nice to see you have lightened up, Francis.

Also, Tennessee plays NC State in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome.
You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline Mtn Oyster

• A Shoat
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 03:25:22 PM »
Also, Tennessee plays NC State in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome.
TN is in the west?

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 06:45:27 PM »
I am looking forward to this being in Fayettenam. It has been 20 years since this game was played in Fayetteville. Ironically Arkansas had an interim coach then as well.

Me too.  Especially since I fricking live here now.  This season is going to be epic for me.  frick I hate moving, though.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »
This is going to be interesting.

I guess we eat some turkey about 10 am and get our asses on the road.

One thing I didn't think of last year when we went to Baton Rouge is there aint jack aMm open on thanksgiving night.  People were wanting to drink and bust loose, but the town was basically closed.

This has never been a problem in Fort Smith.  The bars, or my personal favorite anyway, were always open Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I know, because I'm just not a get-together, spend-time-with-the-extended-family kind of guy.  I'd always put in a token appearance, and as soon as was feasible, I'd bug out and head for Old Town Grain and Feed.  The bar is a magical place on Christmas night.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 11:37:38 PM »
I get sick all over again every time I see how this year's schedule lined up with momentum to give us a Starkville of a shot at Atlanta and beyond.  My vote is for the University putting a no motorsickle clause in the next coach's contract.

Or a no blonde clause.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 08:50:59 AM »
Or a no blonde clause.

An a no Republican bikini-model clause. 

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline Where Eagles Dare

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 10:27:38 AM »

An a no Republican bikini-model clause.

I say make that one mandatory.

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Wild Hog
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »
TN is in the west?

Reading comprehension is a bitch  :suicide:
You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline Bama Bo

• A Shoat
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 11:39:27 AM »
Bama plays our sister state in Jerry World, fwiw.

I don't know who you are calling your sister state, but Alabama opens the season with Michigan at Jerry World.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
I don't know who you are calling your sister state, but Alabama opens the season with Michigan at Jerry World.

Check this:

http://historyengine.richmond.edu/episodes/view/450
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline Bama Bo

• A Shoat
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 11:56:51 AM »

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »
Cool. I didn't know that.

Entertaining AND educational.  The Electric Company ain't got aMm on woopig.

Offline Bama Bo

• A Shoat
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 21 queries.