Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Knile Davis returns  (Read 7483 times)

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
Re: Knile Davis returns
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
College football star becomes an FBI agent.  Where have I seen this before?

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2012, 06:55:33 PM »
While I hope Tyler comes back next year, the QB draft class is pretty weak after Luck and RGIII.  I saw one mock draft where Ryan Tannehill was a first-round pick.  Tyler would be the third best QB in the draft if he left early.  I think he needs another year, but next year's QB class will be deeper than this one.

How could Tyler not go in the draft at the #3 pick?  When it is between 3 money and 7 or 8 money, you go even if you aren't ready.  That's life changing money.

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
How could Tyler not go in the draft at the #3 pick?  When it is between 3 money and 7 or 8 money, you go even if you aren't ready.  That's life changing money.

I'm not sure anyone said he'd go #3 overall, just that he would be the third best QB in the draft if he came out.  Besides, with the new rookie scale, I'm not sure there is that much difference between #1 and #10 anymore. Not like there used to be, anyway.

Tyler needs another year to really grow into a high first rounder, I think.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2012, 07:41:47 PM »
Tyler can go out this year and allegedly go as the 3rd QB, per the same talking heads on ESPN who always get that stuff wrong.
He can come back for his final year, contend for a Heisman and NC and end up being the top QB taken in next year's draft, all while doing something he has dreamed of his entire life - being the QB at Arkansas.

He's good either way but he isn't going to leave yet. 

Online DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
Tyler can go out this year and allegedly go as the 3rd QB, per the same talking heads on ESPN who always get that stuff wrong.
He can come back for his final year, contend for a Heisman and NC and end up being the top QB taken in next year's draft, all while doing something he has dreamed of his entire life - being the QB at Arkansas.

He's good either way but he isn't going to leave yet.

He can trust these ESPN experts who touted Mallett as a potential top pick only to aMm all over him once he declared and signed with an agent.  Hopefully BMFP will educate him on the disingenuous ways of the worldwide leader. 

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
I'm not sure anyone said he'd go #3 overall, just that he would be the third best QB in the draft if he came out.  Besides, with the new rookie scale, I'm not sure there is that much difference between #1 and #10 anymore. Not like there used to be, anyway.

Tyler needs another year to really grow into a high first rounder, I think.

Mr.  Perfecthairmelkyper said if he came out he had him going as the third qb.
So there's that.  You know he is always right.

But, Tyler is perhaps the kind of kid who doesn't look at it as a "better to be 3rd now than 8 next year" but rather he thinks "frick 3 this year, I'll be #1 next year"

I don't think he is a cocky arrogant ass like that Ryan mallet drug addict*,  but I do think he is massively talented, tough as a ninety year old hooker's taint, and will only improve with another year of love and guidance by tBMFP.

* :sarcasm: added for you fuckstix who don't know better.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
What a dilemma-constantly worrying about our All-SEC quarterbacks contemplating leaving early for the draft while BMFP has the next one waiting in the wings. I like the BMFP rollercoaster a Starkville of a lot more than the Dale rollercoaster.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 08:05:33 PM »
 :maundoed:
What a dilemma-constantly worrying about our All-SEC quarterbacks contemplating leaving early for the draft while BMFP has the next one waiting in the wings. I like the BMFP rollercoaster a Starkville of a lot more than the Dale rollercoaster.

What a fricking troof that is.  This ride is the tits.  The other made me want to varmint.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »
Mr.  Perfecthairmelkyper said if he came out he had him going as the third qb.
So there's that.  You know he is always right.

But, Tyler is perhaps the kind of kid who doesn't look at it as a "better to be 3rd now than 8 next year" but rather he thinks "frick 3 this year, I'll be #1 next year"

I don't think he is a cocky arrogant ass like that Ryan mallet drug addict*,  but I do think he is massively talented, tough as a ninety year old hooker's taint, and will only improve with another year of love and guidance by tBMFP.

* :sarcasm: added for you fuckstix who don't know better.

Yep, it was Mel Kuypers drivel that started all this Tyler to the draft aMm.  As far as a 90 year old's taint, you ain't smelt tough till you smelt a 90 year old peritoneal abscess.

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2012, 08:26:36 PM »
He can trust these ESPN experts who touted Mallett as a potential top pick only to aMm all over him once he declared and signed with an agent.  Hopefully BMFP will educate him on the disingenuous ways of the worldwide leader.
Tyler hasn't made the detention thread yet, so he still has things left to accomplish in Fayetteville.  I wonder if Cerdo would change his avatar if that happened?

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »
Before the year started, all you heard was Luck, Barkley, and Jones, in that order.  There was NO mention of anyone else's pro prospects, Griffin included.  Landry Jones is very average, by the way, but I guess they always love OU.  Shows how much they think of everyone else.  I'd never even heard of Wilson as a pro prospect until right before the Cotton Bowl.

If I were the 3rd QB to be taken, I'd leave.  That's guaranteed first round money, most likely to a team that you might be able to play for in the first two years.

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 02:49:38 AM »

Hallamotherfuckinggoddamnleuja.   :thumbup:

I like Tyler.  Great Qb.  I think he could do well somewhere if he left now.  On the other hand, I certainly thing he could use a lot more polish, and who better to get it from that BM(I don't want FOP god damn it I'm a Dapper Dan Man)FP?  So, basically, either way...meh.

I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »
Someone who has Tyler's trust should remind him of Mark Sanchez.
AYFSM?

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2012, 07:16:28 AM »
Someone who has Tyler's trust should remind him of Mark Sanchez.
Top 5 pick that has made millions?

Yeah maybe they shouldn't.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2012, 07:22:04 AM »
Won't get that money now. More importantly, he's losing the respect of his team. Not totally his fault  but true nonetheless.
AYFSM?

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2012, 07:22:18 AM »
experts who touted Mallett as a potential top pick only to aMm all over him once he declared and signed with an agent.
This is the insanity of it all.  I knew they would tear Mallett down but I had no idea they would do it that hard.  I think we can all assume, without any doubt, that there was a huge amount of subterfuge driven by someone outside of AR - I've always suspected the PR team that took a mediocre Big 12 QB and turned Blaine Gabbert in to the next Dan Marino. 

There is so much going on in the background these days that it boggles the mind.  The pattern of tearing down the top pick has been happening for years now but with Luck's daddy being a former NFL guy with league connections, I'm thinking he will get a pass. 

I wonder if Cerdo would change his avatar if that happened?
I have a new avatar in mind, I just need to make it happen. 

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2012, 07:24:18 AM »
he's losing the respect of his team.
Is he really or is that just NYC drama?  That is a bloodthirsty media that can turn a drop in to Niagara Falls. 

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2012, 08:43:48 AM »
There are two major differences in the Hootie Sidewinder and the BMFP Cannonball...
1. Riding the sidewinder, you had to duck under the yellow "stay the frick away from here" barrier tape to get on.
2. The "Must be this tall" line on the Sidewinder was a mere six inches off the ground.
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
Top 5 pick that has made millions?

Yeah maybe they shouldn't.

He's not going pro (whenever) to make millions.

Well, he is, but he's also going to...ya know...play professionally.   He could go out now and become Mark Sanchez 2.0: losing his team in a couple years because he wasn't ready, and ending up a journeyman like Rex Grossman -- not making a lot and not a consistant starter.

Patience.  If he were a RB or really anything other than QB I would say go now.  But QB's need all they can get before they go out, especially guys like Tyler who really have only had a half season of hype thrown on them by so called scouting experts.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline sainthog

• A Shoat
  • 77/88
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 09:23:04 AM »
Maybe he wants to get paid to ride the pine vs riding it and getting a degree  O0

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
Joe Schad @schadjoe 33s

Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson announces he is STAYING in school

@schadjoe
Tyler Wilson struggled with decision because he received positive feedback on NFL future

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2012, 10:45:03 AM »

Offline HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2012, 10:47:21 AM »
Joe Schad @schadjoe 33s

Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson announces he is STAYING in school

@schadjoe
Tyler Wilson struggled with decision because he received positive feedback on NFL future

Told you. :P

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »
@YahooForde

Hogs should be Top 10 going into next season, possibly Top Five.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2012, 10:57:07 AM »
@YahooForde

Hogs should be Top 10 going into next season, possibly Top Five.

No aMm, Sherlock.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 20 queries.