Hogs should be Top 10 going into next season, possibly Top Five.
There's not going to be room for the Hogs in the top 10.
Think about it...in no certain order, but numbering them so I can keep track..
1) Alabama. Obvious reasons.
2) LSU. See above.
3) texass. Because they are texass and they are super awesome.
4) USC, because the absences of this darling from post season has obviously only made them more awesomer.
5) notre dame. Because Beano Cook and Granny Lou sea so
6) Ohio state. No particular reason, just because they have "history". There will be no mention of the inclusion in that history of cheating on a grand scale or the recent ass whipping they took from a shitty SEC east 3rd place team.
7) Oklahoma. Landry Broyles and frank jones, or whatever they names is. Plus they are Oklahoma, bob stoops, awesomeness, etc.
8) Clemson/Vergina Tech. Yeah, I know... I don't get it either
9) Orgeron.. Because the have Phil knight and awesome cheerleaders
10) south Carolina. Spurrier
11) Georgia. Mad about you chick.
12). free Shoes. They beat the great Notre dame
13). Boise state. Because ducks crash on they carpet.
14) Texas assTomouth. Because they have stepped down a level and will dominate the SeC
15). Arkansas. Because they will have Miles Davis back from his knee surgery and the derelict Ryan Mallett is gone, and the kneeler/fish eater coach is about to bolt to___________<---(insert name of alleged big name high profile program on the rocks)