Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Here's to the 5%  (Read 13800 times)

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
Re: Here's to the 5%
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2012, 04:41:26 PM »

If Wally was sucking Nutt's balls like some you imply, then why did Teresa Prewitt write him that long scatching Dec. 6 email mentioned in the 48 page document?  Given the subject matter and as pissed as she seemed, I'd bet Wally wrote a really critical article of Nutt which was before any scandal broke. 

Because Teresa Prewett is as stupid as you are and thought Wally mattered and/or was critical. You can "bet" all you want, but you can't find an article to back it up.

And like I said before, none of that matters...

If Wally's article didn't matter, why was the subject email included in the highly regarded 48 page document? 

That's what you gotta find out, bub.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »
If Wally was sucking Nutt's balls like some you imply, then why did Teresa Prewitt write him that long scatching Dec. 6 email mentioned in the 48 page document?

pfffft.  You suck balls, and people write scathing retorts to you nearly every day.

I can't ever decide if guys like you are fricking around or truly dumb.

Gimme a Frankiln on dumb.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• pussy on the chain wax
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
Yes, Wally was late in the game, but better than never like the others.  You can't expect a writer for conservative paper to go viral like a message board poster.  You never know if his few, late critiques didn't help tip the wagon.  And I don't recall he criticizing the fans either.

This is all pretty simple.  The Demo/Gaz, that paragon of conservative thought (according to you, who is looking at it from a less than middle of the road prism), FOIed the phone records, did nothing with it, and had them long enough for someone to REALIZE they had the records and were sitting on them, doing nothing, to the point they finally FOIED THE FOI-ERS.  What is so difficult about this?

And why are you defending a writer from a hated conservative paper?
Just ask the Axis

Offline iNOVAhog

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
This is all pretty simple.  The Demo/Gaz, that paragon of conservative thought (according to you, who is looking at it from a less than middle of the road prism), FOIed the phone records, did nothing with it, and had them long enough for someone to REALIZE they had the records and were sitting on them, doing nothing, to the point they finally FOIED THE FOI-ERS.  What is so difficult about this?

And why are you defending a writer from a hated conservative paper?

Because when other sports writers were defending Broyles, repeatedly using his name and 'legend' in the same sentence, Hall was slamming his administration.  And for that, i was grateful.  You boys are are a narcissistic bunch to believe your internet bullying got Broyles fired.  In a series of articles in January 2007, hall skewered the UA administration, doing far more damage than Woopig could dream of.  The gazette has thousands more readers than Woopig.  And that is reality.  Or perhaps you all are so arrogant, you believe you create your own reality.  Wouldn't surprise me.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:11:30 PM by iNOVAhog »

Offline Hardpork

• Wild Hog
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
The Arkansas Democrat is conservative?
Didn't they endorse Mike Beebe for Govenor?

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2012, 09:20:57 PM »
The Arkansas Democrat is conservative?
Didn't they endorse Mike Beebe for Govenor?

Mike Beebe is a liberal?

Offline shortstop6

• Cooled-Out Buddhist Cowboy
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Lathed from solid envy, thick with menace.
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2012, 09:26:48 PM »
Because when other sports writers were defending Broyles, repeatedly using his name and 'legend' in the same sentence, Hall was slamming his administration.  And for that, i was grateful.  You boys are are a narcissistic bunch to believe your internet bullying got Broyles fired.  In a series of articles in January 2007, hall skewered the UA administration, doing far more damage than Woopig could dream of.  The gazette has thousands more readers than Woopig.  And that is reality.  Or perhaps you all are so arrogant, you believe you create your own reality.  Wouldn't surprise me.

Links.  Or frick off.
I'm an outdoorsman.  I like getting drunk on patios.

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2012, 10:00:14 PM »
You boys are are a narcissistic bunch to believe your internet bullying got Broyles fired.  In a series of articles in January 2007, hall skewered the UA administration, doing far more damage than Woopig could dream of.  The gazette has thousands more readers than Woopig.  And that is reality.  Or perhaps you all are so arrogant, you believe you create your own reality.  Wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, you're right.  It was Hall.  It had nothing at all to do with any message boarders exposing Paw-Paw as a couple McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline Snorts

• Boar
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2012, 08:33:13 AM »

WTF?  When did I say any of that?  Talk about red herrings. 

I'm saying Wally Hall didn't go after Dale when he could have, sat on things until it was safe, THEN went after him.  The FOI series of events proves my point, not yours. 

And talk about an alternate reality...just read some of your own posts in the Politics/Religion thread 'fore you pass that sobriquet onto someone else.   ;)
Just ask the Axis

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2012, 08:40:28 AM »
Yeah, you're right.  It was Hall.  It had nothing at all to do with any message boarders exposing Paw-Paw as a couple McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.

That's the hilarity of this discussion.  Dude is arging with people who didn't read about it in the paper.  They watched it happen.  :rofl:

Offline shortstop6

• Cooled-Out Buddhist Cowboy
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Lathed from solid envy, thick with menace.
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2012, 08:42:29 AM »
That's the hilarity of this discussion.  Dude is arging with people who didn't read about it in the paper.  They watched made it happen.  :rofl:
I'm an outdoorsman.  I like getting drunk on patios.

Offline PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »
Wally finally got pissed at the Dale when he read Leatherface's comments in her email saying "we all know he's an idiot".
Late to the party for sure but at least he finally came.
"Whether you're Black or White;
 Country, Redneck or Freak;
 Young or Old;
 From London, to Moscow or Memphis;
 Elvis Presley will still be the King of Rock & Roll."

Offline TC

• Boar
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2012, 09:39:07 AM »
Wally finally got pissed at the Dale when he read Leatherface's comments in her email saying "we all know he's an idiot".
Late to the party for sure but at least he finally came.

See now that's just gross.

Offline Snorts

• Boar
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:03 AM »
Just ask the Axis

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »

True, but I wanted to include Lash.   :stache:

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2012, 09:53:51 AM »
True, but I wanted to include Lash.   :stache:
  :thumbup: No stache needed...that's the truth. I had very little to do with anything. I think I read through some of the phone records once but I never really did anything meaningful, certainly nothing compared to what a lot of others did.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
See now that's just gross.

Woopig at it's finest.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline iNOVAhog

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2012, 07:48:35 PM »
Links.  Or frick off.
I finally had a few minutes to waste on your sorry ass.  From the Arkansas Democrat archives on Wally Hall articles during the turmoil on the hill:

Still plenty of questions surrounding Arkansas
Abstract: Despite the fact this Arkansas Razorbacks football season has turned out much better than most expected, there seems to be an undercurrent of dysfunction. With the team idle for several days, here are some totally subjective opinions, starting at the top: ...
Date: 12/06/2006

Feuding Hogs need to kiss, make up, move on
Abstract: As the comments Mitch Mustain made about Houston Nutt in the book Year of the Dog were made public last week, Sam Olajubutu did exactly what you would expect. He blitzed the quarterback. According to sources, Olajubutu called a team meeting. Coaches were ...
Date: 12/14/2006

Slipping out back door after trumpeted entrance
Abstract: Apparently, the why Gus Malzahn made the move to Tulsa might never be known. The real why, that is. He will take the high road as will Houston Nutt, Frank Broyles and whomever else speaks on the subject. It has been a much-traveled path since Malzahn was ...
Date: 01/16/2007

Integrity of Razorbacks program in question
Abstract: It started early Tuesday morning, long before the second wheel came off. A lady wearing a Razorbacks T-shirt took a moment from her workout with trainer Chuck Siska to say: “I’m sick of everything going on in Fayetteville.” A little later, in a coffee sho ...
Date: 01/17/2007

Stability, some offensive balance a good start
Abstract: Wednesday was the e-mail day from hades. They started at 6:01 in the morning and seemed to come nonstop before, during and after the much-needed damage control news conference. There were some e-mails supportive of Houston Nutt. There were more e-mails su ...
Date: 01/18/2007

Ad simply a reflection of UA fans’ concerns
Abstract: Here’s everything I know about the now infamous ad: It was paid for. That’s all I know. I’m not saying this because ads help pay my salary, which they do for everyone at this newspaper, but to be perfectly honest I didn’t see that much wrong with it. I th ...
Date: 01/19/2007

Love for team behind Razorbacks’ ‘soap opera’
Abstract: There really is no but. Houston Nutt is a good man, father, husband, son and coach. Yes, a coach who has always preferred high-percentage football and always will. Yes, he wants everyone to like him and sometimes tells them what he thinks they want to hea ...
Date: 01/21/2007

These arrows sting
Abstract: The time is upon us once again to chart the standing of prominent Arkansans by launching our customary arrows. Some are up, a few are down and many are just plain stuck. As always, we begin at the top of the power grid. Athletic Director Frank Broyles’ fo ...
Date: 01/22/2007

Unrest continues for weary Razorbacks fans
Abstract: At the Downtown Tip-Off Club luncheon Monday, most of the talk was not about basketball. Guest speaker Marvin Delph, a member of the Triplets, the foundation of Arkansas Razorbacks basketball, was extremely entertaining and informative. He talked passiona ...
Date: 01/23/2007

Arkansas fans clamoring to have voices heard
Abstract: A good friend in the media offered some strong advice Monday. “When reporters are completely and totally sick of a story, that is when the public is most interested.” That appears to be a very true statement where the Arkansas Razorbacks football program ...
Date: 01/24/2007

Fans deserve accountability from university
Abstract: If there was one recurring cry in the recent complaints about the University of Arkansas athletic department, it was that the program belongs to the people and they don’t feel their voices are being heard. There is a great deal of validity to that concern ...
Date: 01/31/2007

Broyles deserves right to decide when to retire
Abstract: It was not surprising that a couple of members of the University of Arkansas board of trustees made statements supporting Frank Broyles after their meeting Thursday. While there was no talk about Broyles or Nutt during that official meeting, they are the ...
Date: 01/30/2007

Now think again, dickhead.  Was it really you and the wilded-eye, Woopiggers that ridded us of Houston Dale Nutt?  To loose Nutt, Broyles had to go.  Think again, fuckhead.  Think good, you weak, cumsucking piece of aMm.  Read those headlines, look at the dates, consider the timeline of events surrounding the FIOA.  Did Wally Hall really sit on this story?  I wouldn't doubt that he didn't run with it without going through council if he wasn't stupid like you.

Now, present your argument with the timeline of the Gazette's FIOA and the others FIOA.  Now, how long did Wally really sit on the story?  What part did he play in getting rid of Broyles?  To loose the Nutt, meant loosing Broyles and without Wally's help, we'd still have Broyles and no Petrino. 

frick you if you think I should spend a dime accessing these archived articles.  You can prove me wrong if you want to try.

Offline jesus

• wackmessiah
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2012, 08:21:47 PM »

Yeah, eat that shortstop6!  You and that bunch that FOI'ed Hooot's records didn't have a damn thing to do with getting rid of Hooot.  You bunch of bastards just created a 48 page pile of worthlessness.   

It was all C. Wallace Hall.

Bish!
Stir Good.  Puppy On Bottom!

www.detentionreport.com

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• pussy on the chain wax
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
I finally had a few minutes to waste on your sorry ass.  From the Arkansas Democrat archives on Wally Hall articles during the turmoil on the hill:

Now think again, dickhead.  Was it really you and the wilded-eye, Woopiggers that ridded us of Houston Dale Nutt?  To loose Nutt, Broyles had to go.  Think again, fuckhead.  Think good, you weak, cumsucking piece of aMm.  Read those headlines, look at the dates, consider the timeline of events surrounding the FIOA.  Did Wally Hall really sit on this story?  I wouldn't doubt that he didn't run with it without going through council if he wasn't stupid like you.

Now, present your argument with the timeline of the Gazette's FIOA and the others FIOA.  Now, how long did Wally really sit on the story?  What part did he play in getting rid of Broyles?  To loose the Nutt, meant loosing Broyles and without Wally's help, we'd still have Broyles and no Petrino. 

frick you if you think I should spend a dime accessing these archived articles.  You can prove me wrong if you want to try.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »

Holy crap this was clever.  I have no memory of this.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2012, 11:16:01 PM »
Holy crap this was clever.  I have no memory of this.

Around 2004, I was getting pretty deep into Klonopin, due to having a job that was about 75% air travel and subsequent severe insomnia. 

Several times people responded to emails I had sent them and I would scroll down to read my own words, suggestions for weekend plans and agreements to go to dinner, etc and I would be amazed.  (this was back when people used to email)

I had no recollection of ever sending several of those emails.  I have wondered many times how many dates I made or meetings that I never attended because I scheduled them in a Klonopin haze.

That's as close to the key scene of Fight Club as I have ever felt.  It was like an out of body experience.

;D
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline reverendhog

• Chaplain of teh woopussy
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2012, 12:58:26 AM »
Is this a bad time to bring up the difference between lose and loose?
He who learns must suffer. And in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. - Aeschylus

Offline iNOVAhog

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46:32 AM »
Yeah, eat that shortstop6!  You and that bunch that FOI'ed Hooot's records didn't have a damn thing to do with getting rid of Hooot.  You bunch of bastards just created a 48 page pile of worthlessness.   

It was all C. Wallace Hall.

Bish!

YEOWZAH!  I shan't go on WP in a wine haze again.  Of course the heroes who FOI'd Nutt's records and provided that excellent analysis deserves most of the credit and many of the WPers deserve some credit for keeping the heat on.  But that may not have been enough to run off Broyles by himself.  My argument was that Wakky didn't deserve the criticism given here because I recall he wrote a series of articles that weren't flattering to Broyles and the program and soon after that, Broyles was headed to the door.  Not the other way around.

Now seriously, what was the timeline b/w the release of the 48 page document and Wall's 1/17 article listed above?  I don't think it was long.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 22 queries.