Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: John Glasgow may have been found.  (Read 18262 times)

Offline cooter

• Boar
John Glasgow may have been found.
« on: January 13, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
I've been following this bullshit story since the beginning.  No way this guy just disappeared because he was depressed.  Apparently there are some fricking high profile people involved.  They are surveying a field in Lonoke right now looking for him.

The family of a prominent businessman who's been missing for nearly four years says there's been a break in the case.

John Glasgow's brother says John Brawner, an inmate at the Faulkner County Jail, told police that he knew where Glasgow's body was buried.

Authorities reportedly have searched that location and found nothing, but will now be using sonar equipment to continue searching.

John Glasgow, the CFO of CDI Contractors, was last seen driving away from his home early in the morning of January 28, 2008.

His vehicle was found unlocked on Petit Jean Mountain a day later.

KATV's Christina Munoz spoke with Roger Glasgow tonight. He says the family still hopes that John is alive somewhere, but if he's not they want to see the perpetrator prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
Re: John Glasgow may have been found.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 07:12:51 PM »
I first read about it on here, I think.  Had never heard of him or the case before then.  Then they did that disappeared show on him and peaked my interest more.  I suspect some kind of foul play at the hands of ridiculously rich people. But, how much stock can you put in a jailhouse snitch that might have seen the same show? 

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 07:19:23 PM »
I always thought he ran off to Mexico.

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
I always thought he ran off to Mexico.

You maybe joking or you may be serious.  In any case, why would he go to Mexico?  He had lots of money, and the living conditions down there are aMm for a fugitive. I'm not an expert on getting gone, but there would have to be a better place right.  Maybe Detroit.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 08:54:38 PM »
I first read about it on here, I think.  Had never heard of him or the case before then.  Then they did that disappeared show on him and peaked my interest more.  I suspect some kind of foul play at the hands of ridiculously rich people. But, how much stock can you put in a jailhouse snitch that might have seen the same show?

Not every jailhouse snitch worked for Morgan-Stanley, this ain't your average run of the mill snitch.  That murder was thought out and thought out well.  Problem is that only three can keep a secret if two are dead.

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
Not every jailhouse snitch worked for Morgan-Stanley, this ain't your average run of the mill snitch.  That murder was thought out and thought out well.  Problem is that only three can keep a secret if two are dead.

You watch to much TV.  Listen closely to what I said/say.  That motherfricker aint in mexico.  He had the goods on some rich motherfuckers. Such a small state, and yet so many stupid people.

Online Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Wild Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 11:54:09 AM »
I read the story in the paper but they didn't really provide any clues as to why this guy would want to disappear or why someone would want him dead.  What's going on here?
THIS SEASON BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMERICA'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, JEFF LONG!!!!

Implores you bitches to just accept the unyielding, planet-crushing black hole karma of Razorback Football.

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 12:04:18 PM »
You watch to much TV.  Listen closely to what I said/say.  That motherfricker aint in mexico.  He had the goods on some rich motherfuckers. Such a small state, and yet so many stupid people.

Damn, drunk post.  Sorry Cooter.  Not even sure what I was ranting about.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 12:58:03 PM »

aMm I've been there.  I went off on muzzy once and went back and realized I posted against the wrong person.  I left it there for posterity sake and to remember not to post on Ambien.

This case has all the workings of a good conspiracy with the highest of the highest in the Little Rock business community.  The Dilliard family, CDI, and I bet even a couple of posters on here have some inside knowledge of this case.  It's not a simple case of a rich man decided to commit suicide off Petit Jean mountain.  The only way this case ever gets found out is if one of the rich culprits gets nailed one day and put in jail for an unrelated offense and then starts singing.  I think this is what has happened.

I knew Glasgow from somewhere, I just can't remember where.  It could have been from smoking cigars in the old days, working with Chuck Morgan, or it could have been from the club scene but I don't think he would have been on that scene.  He gives the impression of a super nice guy.

I'll also bet that the people who are responsible have FBI and local police staking their asses out right now so as to they don't leave the country.

http://www.katv.com/story/16518658/inmate-says-he-knows-details-of-john-glasgows-disappearance
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:16:31 PM by cooter »

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
aMm I've been there.  I went off on muzzy once and went back and realized I posted against the wrong person.  I left it there for posterity sake and to remember not to post on Ambien.

This case has all the workings of a good conspiracy with the highest of the highest in the Little Rock business community.  The Dilliard family, CDI, and I bet even a couple of posters on here have some inside knowledge of this case.  It's not a simple case of a rich man decided to commit suicide off Petit Jean mountain.  The only way this case ever gets found out is if one of the rich culprits gets nailed one day and put in jail for an unrelated offense and then starts singing.  I think this is what has happened.

I knew Glasgow from somewhere, I just can't remember where.  It could have been from smoking cigars in the old days, working with Chuck Morgan, or it could have been from the club scene but I don't think he would have been on that scene.  He gives the impression of a super nice guy.

I'll also bet that the people who are responsible have FBI and local police staking their asses out right now so as to they don't leave the country.

http://www.katv.com/story/16518658/inmate-says-he-knows-details-of-john-glasgows-disappearance

If he was involved with construction it makes me wonder if someone threw him down a column and poured concrete over him....but then I'm sure the FBI has thought of that.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »
Interesting the reporting on this has gone silent.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 09:53:33 PM »
Interesting the reporting on this has gone silent.

Yep, I figure someone on here knows what is going on with the search good or bad.  They are surveying a huge field with sonar last I heard.  That should take a day or three.  Do you think they would announce if they found a body immediately?  Somehow I don't think that would stay under the radar.

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 07:10:09 AM »
And yet, motherfuckers keep asking about John Galt.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 09:13:53 AM »
Yep, I figure someone on here knows what is going on with the search good or bad.  They are surveying a huge field with sonar last I heard.  That should take a day or three.  Do you think they would announce if they found a body immediately?  Somehow I don't think that would stay under the radar.

If they called for a coroner's van, someone would start yapping.

Offline Hamdicapper

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 06:26:35 PM »

Kinder, gentler woopig.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
Al Gore.  That's why he looks familiar. I think.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
Even if he knew nothing about where the body was, this gave him about a .001% chance of lightening his sentence, assuming Glasgow's body is in Arkansas and that the area they searched was .001% of the total landmass in Arkansas. 

So I'm saying he had a chance.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Pigs on Parade

• Tush Hog
  • "May the wind take your troubles away..."
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 12:48:31 AM »
Just watched an episode of "Disappeared" on the netflix about this case. Vexing.
"With a beer in each hand, and a smile in between." - Uncle Tupelo circa 1991

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
Did his family ever collect life insurance?  Past the 5 year mark.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »
I don't know anything about life insurance but he has already been declared legally dead. The family requested it even though the legal waiting period hadn't passed to bring closure. They cited the fact that he had no financial means to survive as no evidence of wrongdoing at CDI was ever uncovered and no personal finances were ever touched.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 12:03:46 PM »
Brawner is scheduled to be released in December.

He orchestrated a kidnapping and recruited others to help. One on his pawns was killed in the process.  Her got 20 years with 10 suspended  and then got busted for stalking his ex-wife.   And he's due for release in five months.

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 07:52:41 PM »
Glasgow is now a jr high teacher and Boy Scout leader in Key West.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 21 queries.