Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: IBIT  (Read 3781 times)

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
  • Eat more beans. Fart proudly.
IBIT
« on: January 19, 2012, 04:42:36 PM »
Okay, been a member since 2002 and would rather sit back with my scotch and chortle at the fine posts by you wunnerful hawg crazies. This is my first post, so gimme me some slack. I was told by my favorite liquor store salesguy that he'd come up with a new acronym for his thoughts of BMFP. Dickie, who I only see twice a week, told me last summer he'd come up with "IBIT" -- In Bobby I Trust. I'm a retired graphic artist, but decided to run with that theme and give him a Christmas present. This was it. Enjoy, woopiggies.

Hawgs who believe go to Hawg Heaven.
The rest are just the unwashed poor.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • Mobile spray tanner
Re: IBIT
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:46:41 PM »
Is that you in the lower right hand corner?
Still runnin' against the wind

Online Ham Malone

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
.001 posts per day.   :thumbup:
819 F.2d 451

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:54:53 PM »
.001 posts per day.   :thumbup:

that is really exploring the space
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 05:04:10 PM »
I live north of the beautiful town of Berryville in what we call the slowZarks. Can't get high speed here, so tend not to spend too much time interacting. Still, I know, that's no excuse for not chiming in on such important topics as the things that must be stopped. (My vote goes for cashiers in food joints who handle food and money.)

I'm reattaching the poster so folks don't have to download it to see it. Still don't see it in the preview of this post, so don't know what the fcuk I'm doing.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 05:11:46 PM »
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »

Yeah, you caught that  :sarcasm: the town's current claim to fame is the Tyson "further processing" plant, which has helped more Hispanics escape the drug wars than holes along the border ever did. Still, that odor wafting over the town does make one drool. Luckily, I live in the bucolic Eden of Suburban Urbanette, home to the world famous Blue Mountain Chainsaw Company.

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
You used a popcorn hog....   :nono: :puke:

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »
He used an LOLMiss coach too? Not getting it.

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
He used an LOLMiss coach too? Not getting it.

Maybe put this pic in there instead?  I'm not creative, so this is about as much help as I can be.

Offline Razordoc

• A Shoat
  • Boy, you look jus' like a hog.
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 06:09:29 PM »
I live north of the beautiful town of Berryville in what we call the slowZarks. Can't get high speed here, so tend not to spend too much time interacting. Still, I know, that's no excuse for not chiming in on such important topics as the things that must be stopped. (My vote goes for cashiers in food joints who handle food and money.)

I'm reattaching the poster so folks don't have to download it to see it. Still don't see it in the preview of this post, so don't know what the fcuk I'm doing.

Not bad.

Maybe put this pic in there instead?  I'm not creative, so this is about as much help as I can be.

Use this for the period. 
"...we didn't come to paint.  We came to win the game".  "It's really a play we've worked ever since last year's game with LSU"  cBMFP, Nov. 27, 2010

Offline TC

• Boar
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »

I don't buy it.  I'm starting to wonder if Steve, or one of you old timers around here signed up a 118 different accounts back in the early-to-mid 2000's for shits and giggles. 

I mean did a guy really create an account 10 fricking years ago and just now posted for the first time?  What are the odds of him remembering, or even keeping his password after all that time.

It only happens on Woopuss.  That's why I think it may be an inside job. It's a conundrum inside an enigma wrapped in a purple jelly dong.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 06:28:07 PM »
take off the pop corn hog and the ex lol miss coach
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »

Agreed and make the pic of chick at the bottom bigger.

Didn't I meet you at the Cotton Bowl? :hmmm:

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Somebody of you internet gurus help me out here. Does 'graphic artist living in Berryville' mean sign painter?
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 07:23:40 PM »
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but the phrase "We didn't come to paint" is trademarked by the University of Arkansas.  So if you put it out there for commercial purposes or whatnot you might expect a "cease and desist" letter from the UA system attorney.

Of course, if it's just a home project and isn't going anywhere else, infringe away.  Or do it anyway, I don't care.

But being a member for 10 years and just now posting for the first time shows a Ghandian level of self-control.  Don't know whether to applaud you or wonder what put you in a coma for 10 years, or subsequently what brought you out of it.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 07:47:27 PM »
In Bobby WE Trust is bettah.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »
It sucks.

--Silky Johnson
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »

What? You don't love Hootie praying while BMFP shouts epithets at the opposing coaches? Sign painter? Nah. Actually a journalist/graphic designer in full employment until last year when I retired from the sonofabitching shitbag of a downhill business. I could (and have) written circles around the Dem-Gaz's supposedly fabled column writer.

I'm not here to hype myself. I really just thought you guys would enjoy the poster. If not, hey, that's just fine. You'll not be the first that said my shXt sucked. I know, that's not the proper woopig character set for shXt, but I'm too lazy and buzzed to go find the right one.

Online Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
oh. dear. lowered.
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
just type aMm and it works on its own. On my first post I actually went through the trouble to spell out aMm, come to find out I'm a dumbass.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 08:21:20 PM »

What? You don't love Hootie praying while BMFP shouts epithets at the opposing coaches? Sign painter? Nah. Actually a journalist/graphic designer in full employment until last year when I retired from the sonofabitching shitbag of a downhill business. I could (and have) written circles around the Dem-Gaz's supposedly fabled column writer.

I'm not here to hype myself. I really just thought you guys would enjoy the poster. If not, hey, that's just fine. You'll not be the first that said my shXt sucked. I know, that's not the proper woopig character set for shXt, but I'm too lazy and buzzed to go find the right one.
After ten years you still have your censor on?
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
Pretty sure he's legit. A lot of people register and never post. Entheogen Review pops in a few times a year with his bizarreness. I remember one poster a few years ago who showed up with a solid post on Gus and disappeared. Woopig is full of enigmas.

Online Sus-Scrofa

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »
I don't see how any of yall can dog on a guy decent enough to get his liquor store salesman a gift for Christmas.  That's a level of loyalty that should be commended.

Online Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
I signed up under another name because I had no idea what the Starkville I was doing, but damn if I can find it.

I still have no idea what the Starkville I'm doing.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 20 queries.