Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: IBIT  (Read 3692 times)

Online subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
Re: IBIT
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 08:39:03 PM »
take off the pop corn hog and the ex lol miss coach
Agreed why anyone still holds on to hootie in anyway anymore is beyond me.  ???
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
  • Eat more beans. Fart proudly.
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 08:46:26 PM »
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but the phrase "We didn't come to paint" is trademarked by the University of Arkansas.  So if you put it out there for commercial purposes or whatnot you might expect a "cease and desist" letter from the UA system attorney.

Of course, if it's just a home project and isn't going anywhere else, infringe away.  Or do it anyway, I don't care.

But being a member for 10 years and just now posting for the first time shows a Ghandian level of self-control.  Don't know whether to applaud you or wonder what put you in a coma for 10 years, or subsequently what brought you out of it.

The newspaper bidness put me in that coma. Can you imagine coming into a newsroom with a staff of eight covering four communities and leaving after 10 years with a staff of 2 1/2? It was gruesome and kept me off the internets for a very long time. I had all I could take during office hours. I didn't come home and rant. I just came home and drank myself into oblivion and then woke up and did it again.

I moved here from Memphis in 1973, and still understand I'm a 'newbie' by Old Ozarks standards, but I hate Tennessee, Memphis U (since Calipari said we weren't up to the caliber of teams he needed to play) and have been a huge Hog fan since at least Holtz's years and before Nolan arrived. It's been a long slog through the forests of medioiority since they both left. Great times are ahead. And you didn't hear it here first.
Hawgs who believe go to Hawg Heaven.
The rest are just the unwashed poor.

Offline VerotiK

• Inventor of Kitten Mittens
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 09:03:07 PM »
Berryville, eh?  Close enough to Harrison for me to welcome a local.  Not too many of us in these parts that are woopig over Hogville.  I remember as a kid going to the liqour store in Berryville to get teh whiskey.  But Tom's in Green Forrest, im pretty sure, had a screen door.  Maybe you could use it.  Oh, wait.  Its closed.  Hey, at least there is an "apartment complex" next door still.
If your woman is hideous, well, maybe don't come talk to me.  --Cerdo 2011

Offline Sus-Scrofa

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
Berryville, eh?  Close enough to Harrison for me to welcome a local.  Not too many of us in these parts that are woopig over nobvillehomeofthedregsandsimpletons.  I remember as a kid going to the liqour store in Berryville to get teh whiskey.  But Tom's in Green Forrest, im pretty sure, had a screen door.  Maybe you could use it.  Oh, wait.  Its closed.  Hey, at least there is an "apartment complex" next door still.

Something about this screams, "Verotik has been drinking."

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »

What? You don't love Hootie praying while BMFP shouts epithets at the opposing coaches? Sign painter? Nah. Actually a journalist/graphic designer in full employment until last year when I retired from the sonofabitching shitbag of a downhill business. I could (and have) written circles around the Dem-Gaz's supposedly fabled column writer.

I'm not here to hype myself. I really just thought you guys would enjoy the poster. If not, hey, that's just fine. You'll not be the first that said my shXt sucked. I know, that's not the proper woopig character set for shXt, but I'm too lazy and buzzed to go find the right one.

You asked for woopig criticism and you got it.  If you can't take it, then why did you ask?

Offline Ruddy Stormwater

• Tush Hog
  • Grude!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
I didn't come home and rant. I just came home and drank myself into oblivion and then woke up and did it again.

You badass son of a bitch! 
Get outside guys... The world is cool.

Online Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 09:40:36 PM »
It sucks.

--Silky Johnson

Silky jacket made out of 100 percent rat ass. 
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline dazzling

• A Shoat
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 10:44:50 PM »
Berryville, eh?  Close enough to Harrison for me to welcome a local.  Not too many of us in these parts that are woopig over nobvillehomeofthedregsandsimpletons.  I remember as a kid going to the liqour store in Berryville to get teh whiskey.  But Tom's in Green Forrest, im pretty sure, had a screen door.  Maybe you could use it.  Oh, wait.  Its closed.  Hey, at least there is an "apartment complex" next door still.

Only one "r" in Forest, like the tree. The KKK stronghold in the area didn't come 'til later.

(Happy to break my 0.004 posts per day to make this outstanding contribution. I'll go disfigure a body part now.)

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 10:50:31 PM »
Sleeper agent.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline VerotiK

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:56 AM »
Only one "r" in Forest, like the tree. The KKK stronghold in the area didn't come 'til later.

(Happy to break my 0.004 posts per day to make this outstanding contribution. I'll go disfigure a body part now.)

I add the extra "r" in Forest in appreciation for the hispanic community.  Picture a tongue roll style Spanish double-r.  You got a problem with that?  I'll meet you at Billie's.  It's like the Alma Sonic of Green Forest.  Except you might actually walk out with a shank in your gut.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 07:00:11 AM »
  Except you might actually walk out with a shank in your gut.

Again, in honor of the Hispanic community!
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline dazzling

• A Shoat
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 07:14:39 AM »
  Except you might actually walk out with a shank in your gut.

And/or hepatitis. You can keep the extra "r". Life is too precious to walk into Billie's bar.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sophisticate
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »
Woopig is full of enigmas.

woopig has water bottles in its ass???????   ???

;)
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, neighbor (and for sending me to the closest screen door. But didn't that "apartment complex" burn down two years ago, all six units lost and 40 Hispanic families put on the street.

Didn't Boone go wet two years ago? Or was that only beer. Remember when the only place to get liquored up over there was a bar at Dogpatch that you had to join, just like Springdale used to be. At least we open-minded liberals in Carroll County have had legal hooch for decades, albiet in varying degrees: Green Forest -- bars with beer and brawls but no hard liquor; Berryville with liquor stores but no bars; Eureka with, of course, anything you want, even on Sundays. If you're looking for hard liquor, at least you can find it on the county border west of Alpeeny Pass at Quicker Liquors.

I seldom visit Harrison these days, but I still loved the old Miller Hardware, whose motto was "Off the Square But On the Level."

Offline OP

• Still Cranky After All These Years
  • Wild Hog
  • Great Minds Drink Alike
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 11:40:18 AM »
As I recall, Tom's did indeed have a screen door.  I remember feeling like a real man the first time I walked through to buy beer myself.  Is Billie's the only bar left in town?  There used to be one on the east side of the square.  I miss The Grill (west side).  Every now & then I get a craving for his "chili size" (open face burger on a grilled bun smothered in chili) and try to replicate it; it's never the same.

I also miss Check's & Carr's Dry Goods on the Bearvull square.  Some great memories from both. 

frick, now I feel old.

You're only young once, but you can be immature until you croak.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:16 AM »
You can get anything and everything at Miller's Hardware.  And Race Brother's Supply.  Sure wish we had something like that in S. Washington County.

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
As I recall, Tom's did indeed have a screen door.  I remember feeling like a real man the first time I walked through to buy beer myself.  Is Billie's the only bar left in town?  There used to be one on the east side of the square.  I miss The Grill (west side).  Every now & then I get a craving for his "chili size" (open face burger on a grilled bun smothered in chili) and try to replicate it; it's never the same.

I also miss Check's & Carr's Dry Goods on the Bearvull square.  Some great memories from both. 

frick, now I feel old.

If you remember Check's and Carr's, then you ARE old! But you can still get a Luther Burger at Stubbs, but it's gone up to a dollar.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
The newspaper bidness put me in that coma. Can you imagine coming into a newsroom with a staff of eight covering four communities and leaving after 10 years with a staff of 2 1/2? It was gruesome and kept me off the internets for a very long time. I had all I could take during office hours. I didn't come home and rant. I just came home and drank myself into oblivion and then woke up and did it again.

I moved here from Memphis in 1973, and still understand I'm a 'newbie' by Old Ozarks standards, but I hate Tennessee, Memphis U (since Calipari said we weren't up to the caliber of teams he needed to play) and have been a huge Hog fan since at least Holtz's years and before Nolan arrived. It's been a long slog through the forests of medioiority since they both left. Great times are ahead. And you didn't hear it here first.

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline OP

• Wild Hog
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 04:30:05 PM »
If you remember Check's and Carr's, then you ARE old! But you can still get a Luther Burger at Stubbs, but it's gone up to a dollar.

Is that Stubb's Grocery on the road to Carr Lane?  Totally forgot about that place; can't believe it's still going given all the other casualties. 

Offline Sus-Scrofa

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »
Is that Stubb's Grocery on the road to Carr Lane?  Totally forgot about that place; can't believe it's still going given all the other casualties.

All woopig threads seem to devolve into discussions about where to eat lately.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sophisticate
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 04:44:03 PM »

no one has mentioned any of the sorority houses.   O0
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline born2BaHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »

Yep, same Stubb's. The Luther Burger is still bologna on white bread. Luther died last year, but his wife and two of his sons keep it going somehow. It oughta be on the Register of Historic Places. Last of the mom and pops left in this county. Luther put three sons and a daughter through college from the proceeds from that little grocery. Amazing.

Offline OP

• Wild Hog
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 05:47:27 PM »

The Woopig know how to prioritize.

Offline VerotiK

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • All over your face
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
Harrison is full on wet now, beer and liquor stores, but no Sunday sales and the restaurants that serve beer are "private clubs".  Salsas grill has margaritas...they are a private club too.

Offline Green_Lanternn

• KEEPER OF THE SMEGMA
  • Boar
  • I wake up in the morning and piss excellence
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 06:30:10 PM »
.001 posts per day.   :thumbup:

and the first ever RMPL award goes to...Starkville, that's taking RMPL to a new level  :D

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.347 seconds with 20 queries.