Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Official 2012 Recruiting Class Thread  (Read 48677 times)

Offline Ty Webb

• Your uncle molests collies.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hawgball will win 24 in '14-'15
Re: Official 2012 Recruiting Class Thread
« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »
Besides Arkansas’ graduation rate, Tracy Beckham was also worried about Petrino “having a little reputation,” which she hesitated to discuss.

“It’s what everybody will tell you, that he left his team in midseason,” she said in reference to Petrino’s resignation in 2007 as coach of the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons after 13 games to take his current job. “There are other teams that bring that up a lot.”
Bitch is gonna look stupid when Pinkel is gone in 2 years and BMFP is just rolling right along. aMm, can't anyone think for themselves anymore? They bought that line/are using that as an excuse?  :bird:
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Offline bandwidth

• A Shoat
« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2012, 09:07:47 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Dorial-Green-Beckham-inside-the-chase-for-nations-top-recruit-020112

The family was also shown a video about Spirit, Auburn’s bald eagle mascot, and the team equipment manager gave an hour-plus presentation about the athletic apparel and equipment players receive.

He told the Beckhams there were 253 different ways to tie a shoe.

“It was over the top,” Tracy Beckham said.

^^ How do you compete with that ^^

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #427 on: February 01, 2012, 09:07:53 PM »
Bitch is gonna look stupid when Pinkel is gone in 2 years and BMFP is just rolling right along.

Where is Pinkel going?
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #428 on: February 01, 2012, 09:08:15 PM »

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »
Anyone could state anything as a justifiable reason for not coming.  Mirrored buyout not mentioned? Convenient.  Doesn't matter.  Did we bring up pinkels DWI?

Maybe we should have. 

I'm with petrino.  Wish him well, & move on.  I can guarantee, if we play them, he's gonna get got. 
You only have to be the best team today.

Offline cotte

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.

Offline Ty Webb

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
Well done.
Another DWI and/or a couple seasons of getting his ass kicked in with his prized recruit will have the 'Zou fans looking in a different direction. Reality won't set in for awhile with these dumb fricks, they will think it's just the coach.

Offline cotte

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #432 on: February 01, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »
Another DWI and/or a couple seasons of getting his ass kicked in with his prized recruit will have the 'Zou fans looking in a different direction. Reality won't set in for awhile with these dumb fricks.

Unpossible. He just won the National Independence Championship.

Anyone could state anything as a justifiable reason for not coming.  Mirrored buyout not mentioned? Convenient.  Doesn't matter.  Did we bring up pinkels DWI?

Maybe we should have. 

I'm with petrino.  Wish him well, & move on.  I can guarantee, if we play them, he's gonna get got.

This guy is coming for him.

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #433 on: February 01, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
Another DWI and/or a couple seasons of getting his ass kicked in with his prized recruit will have the 'Zou fans looking in a different direction. Reality won't set in for awhile with these dumb fricks.

I am little worried that DGB likes the sauce too much. MISERY needs to be careful, or DGB will have his headshot on CDCT. *:

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #434 on: February 01, 2012, 09:16:35 PM »
I want to get me one of those shirts.. :beer:
You only have to be the best team today.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #435 on: February 01, 2012, 09:17:47 PM »
I am little worried that DGB likes the sauce too much. MISERY needs to be careful, or DGB will have his headshot on CDCT. *:
Pinkel has him a drinking buddy

Offline aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
DGB people can Say what ever they want that makes it ok, in the end they sent their kid to fricking Mizzou. And the girl friend looks like an aspiring pro in the pic I saw and I don't mean wnba.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline Porker

• Tush Hog
« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2012, 09:21:34 PM »
Pinkel has him a drinking buddy

So DGB's mom puts stock into Petrino being a doosh for leaving the Falcons before the season was over but she feels sorry for Pinkel because he got busted for a DUI ????  WTF?

Offline Turd F.

• Token Coonass
  • Boar
« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2012, 09:24:01 PM »
I'd heard the rumor about DGB's mom not liking Petrino on TD from a Mizzou poster. Everyone gave him aMm for it, but he was right.

Offline jsimp

• Tush Hog
« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
So DGB's mom puts stock into Petrino being a doosh for leaving the Falcons before the season was over but she feels sorry for Pinkel because he got busted for a DUI ????  WTF?

No well thought out, reasonable person could compare the two. They are reaching for reasons.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »
Besides Arkansas’ graduation rate, Tracy Beckham was also worried about Petrino “having a little reputation,” which she hesitated to discuss.

“It’s what everybody will tell you, that he left his team in midseason,” she said in reference to Petrino’s resignation in 2007 as coach of the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons after 13 games to take his current job. “There are other teams that bring that up a lot.”

She probably has no idea how stupid and gullible this makes her look, that she would fall for recruiting bullshit that obvious.  There are coaches across the SEC right now just laughing at her and thanking whatever deity they pray to that he didn't go to someplace like Arkansas, Alabama, LSU, etc where he would've made a difference.  Those other schools might not have gotten him but at least they were able to influence this dumb aMm and keep him away from the Hogs. 
Homies help homes.......always

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »
And John was like 'Tracy, shut up!'
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline FueltoFire

• Tush Hog
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:21 PM »
After our 11 win season, I would like to see an article like this re-written.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/02/08/2008-recruiting-classes/index.html

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2012, 09:45:03 PM »
She probably has no idea how stupid and gullible this makes her look, that she would fall for recruiting bullshit that obvious.

I am so tired of stupid, it permeates everything more and more each day.

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2012, 09:46:31 PM »

Yeah, I hope someone reminds his "mom" of this in a few years when Pinkel is gone after Misery gets their aMm pushed in these first few years in a real conference. We definitely need to check back and bring this back up for future reference.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Porker

• Tush Hog
« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2012, 09:49:41 PM »
She probably has no idea how stupid and gullible this makes her look, that she would fall for recruiting bullshit that obvious.  There are coaches across the SEC right now just laughing at her and thanking whatever deity they pray to that he didn't go to someplace like Arkansas, Alabama, LSU, etc where he would've made a difference.  Those other schools might not have gotten him but at least they were able to influence this dumb aMm and keep him away from the Hogs.

“I felt very bad for him,” Tracy Beckham said. “I don’t think he’s some crazy drunk. I do think if that could have been other places — Alabama, Arkansas — it would have never happened.”

Yeah, this chick knows the F'Ville Police Department well. They've arrested more than they're fair share of U of A athletes for DUI through the years, but they'd cut Petrino loose in the same situation.  Yeah, Right.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
I am so tired of stupid, it permeates everything more and more each day.
The song "Feed Jake" didn't convince you back then?

Offline Ty Webb

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2012, 10:00:58 PM »

“I felt very bad for him,” Tracy Beckham said. “I don’t think he’s some crazy drunk. I do think if that could have been other places — Alabama, Arkansas — it would have never happened.”

Yeah, this chick knows the F'Ville Police Department well. They've arrested more than they're fair share of U of A athletes for DUI through the years, but they'd cut Petrino loose in the same situation.  Yeah, Right.
Stupid whore....don't EVER compare BMFP or Saban to your Coach Pinkel. There is no comparison. She is right about 1 thing though...it wouldn't happen at Arkansas of Alabama because BMFP or Saban aren't stupid enough to put themselves in that position.

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »
“I felt like it was the place for me,” said Dorial, 18, who has been compared to Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson. "Just to stay home and to have all these people come out here and watch me play."

In more ways than one.  Has Detroit ever won a super bowl?

Offline Ty Webb

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #449 on: February 01, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
“I felt like it was the place for me,” said Dorial, 18, who has been compared to Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson. "Just to stay home and to have all these people come out here and watch me play."
In more ways than one.  Has Detroit ever won a super bowl?
Notice there's never been any talk by anyone associated with DGB or DGB himself about winning games, a divison title, a SEC title or a national title. Apparently it's all about getting his numbers and staying away from those evil coaches like Petrino and Saban.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 21 queries.