Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NEW BASKETBALL PRACTICE FACILITY  (Read 7612 times)

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
Re: NEW BASKETBALL PRACTICE FACILITY
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
Eating at Whole Hog in Conway today and my wife says to me, she says "Look over there, there's two lesbians."

To which I reply: "Which kind, the hot cinemax lesbians or the Rosie O'Donnell kind?"

Needless to say it was the latter.

Needless to say I got my own refill.

Do the "hot cinemax lesbians" eat a lot of pulled pork?
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline hoggadore

• Insolent Pissant, Bescumberer.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
They practice basketball at a water park? No wonder we beat them.

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
Jeff Long wants to hit that.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2012, 06:17:25 PM »
Eating at Whole Hog in Conway today and my wife says to me, she says "Look over there, there's two lesbians."

To which I reply: "Which kind, the hot cinemax lesbians or the Rosie O'Donnell kind?"

Needless to say it was the latter.

Needless to say I got my own refill.
Does your wife usually point out people who are different than her?
"look honey there is two black peoPle?"
"look honey, there is two asian peOple?"
"hey look honey a couple of jews over there?"
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
We know one thing for sure, with the exception of Kentucky, when we build one it'll be the best for a long time to come cause the other 12 SEC schools have built or in the process and this is something they will not touch again.

Online sainthog

• A Shoat
  • 77/88
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
Long needs to cool his jets. First things first:
Bowl in North endzone with club seating and ground floor suites
Revamp Bryoles center into the Club Bar and Grill, good food and drink (money making mf)
Suites in RF at Baum and a Club Bar and Grill with outdoor seating wouldn't suck
Next, get Lindsey to plow down the trees south of Chickfileta and build a nine hole course so the central ark fans will have a place to tailgate
Chick ball? really, they can practice/play at FHS, it's just up the fricking hill. Write them a yearly check, they need the money. You sure don't have to worry about filling it up
Then, build the basketball practice facility or whatever the new hotness is for the round ballers. There is always a next thing.

Offline Tim Calhoun

• Boar
  • hrm
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »
Long needs to cool his jets. First things first:
Bowl in North endzone with club seating and ground floor suites
Revamp Bryoles center into the Club Bar and Grill, good food and drink (money making mf)
Suites in RF at Baum and a Club Bar and Grill with outdoor seating wouldn't suck
Next, get Lindsey to plow down the trees south of Chickfileta and build a nine hole course so the central ark fans will have a place to tailgate
Chick ball? really, they can practice/play at FHS, it's just up the fricking hill. Write them a yearly check, they need the money. You sure don't have to worry about filling it up
Then, build the basketball practice facility or whatever the new hotness is for the round ballers. There is always a next thing.

wow..

Nice restaurant @ RRS might work.  But a bar and grill at Baum before a practice facility for basketball or baseball?  Not happening. 

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure the SEC would just be elated to give us that no-alcohol sales exemption for these bars and grills.

Online sainthog

• A Shoat
  • 77/88
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure the SEC would just be elated to give us that no-alcohol sales exemption for these bars and grills.
Lease the seats in north end zone just like suites. Alcohol is allowed in suites, gotta be a way for the lawyers to make this work. Lawyers are what shape this country!

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2012, 09:16:08 AM »
Lease the seats in north end zone just like suites. Alcohol is allowed in suites, gotta be a way for the lawyers to make this work. Lawyers are what shape this country!

Alcohol is allowed. It is not sold by the drink. That's the kicker.

The whole rule is ridiculous, though. If beer were sold by the drink inside the stadium in a controlled environment, there would be far fewer incidences outside the stadium. It would limit the WCDC thread, but look no further than West Virginia this past season. Alcohol-related incidences were drastically reduced because of the fact that people weren't getting loaded at their car, prepping for being without a beer for four hours.

No one likes to admit it, but it's part of the SEC's constant holier than thou mentality. Alcohol is served incident-free at venues across the globe every day... but the SEC has to hold up the integrity of the student-athlete.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:19:58 AM by Stephen Colboar »

Online sainthog

• A Shoat
  • 77/88
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2012, 09:25:42 AM »
Lease the seats with a prepaid "activity" card to be used at the restaurant and bar. Better yet, make the north end zone one big suite. Everyone has POA dues that cover food and drink. Some aMm like that. I've got to go to work, y'all work it out and let me know.
K, thanks

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »

When, precisely, did God lift up Arkansas and drop us in the middle of fricking Dubai?

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 22 queries.