Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Arkansas @ Georgia on Wednesday 7pm central  (Read 10379 times)

Offline Hogye West

• Tits
  • Tush Hog
  • He's Kent Dorfman! He's a legacy from Harrisburg
Re: Arkansas @ Georgia on Wednesday 7pm central
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
love the excuses, were young, were tired, mental block.

we just got ass raped by one of the worst teams in the fricking conf.

we cant rebound, our offense vs the zone looks just like it did under pelphrey, our defense is horrid. etc

Who the frick are you and why are you worthy of my praise?

Blow it out your ass Howard.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2012, 09:07:49 PM »
So we made UGAy look like KY.  'preciate ya, boys

When does The Master's coverage start.  godalmighty

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
Well they didn't half ass getting housed....they went Full House tonight.

Word.
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline RazorWorld

• A Shoat
  • WPS
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
a complete and total failure tonight

Online ups_hog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2012, 09:09:52 PM »
There is more excitement around the basketball team in any time since we beat OU and TX back to back, and after this game, people are calling for baseball?   ???

That's crazy.

That was me, and I'd be calling for baseball even if we were winning.  I'm a fair weather basketball fan.  I don't get some of the freaking out though.  Tonight sucked, but overall we've still seen improvement this year.  The fact that we're even talking about blowing a tourney birth is somewhat impressive.  Maybe that's just easier for me to say because I'm not putting any emotion into basketball yet.  That being said, tonight was an abortion.

Online capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Boar
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2012, 09:10:59 PM »
Run from the proverbial gym.
Eat me.

Offline The Red Death

• Glitch fixer
  • Boar
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2012, 09:11:17 PM »
You are watching this abomination, aren't you? I know you said you aren't disagreeing with me, but still, Georgia is a terrible team and we're getting absolutely blown out.

Georgia is shooting well because they're shooting uncontested shots. A lot of teams are able do that.  You can't ignore the fact that Georgia was 307th in the NCAA in scoring and we're making them look like Kentucky. Even the announcers are talking about what a terrible effort this is. Playing hard and losing is one thing - mailing it in so that even these announcers notice it is quite another.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Correction - we're down to 8 scholarship players now. Sanchez is gone, who knows for how long. He's at least a body, despite his limitations.

Listen, I don't expect us to win every single game right now. I never for one second thought we'd make the NCAA tourney this year and seriously doubted we'd make the NIT. But, regardless of how young and how few scholarship players we have, you should expect to see improvement over the course of the year. I also expect to see guys play hard, whether they're at home or on the road. This group is not doing it. You're overstating what I expect to see. This game tonight is unacceptable. Yeah, we totally stunk up the joint tonight to a level we haven't necessarily done so far this year - though the Ole Miss and LSU games give it a run for the money - and maybe it's an aberration. But we played very poorly against LSU and now again tonight. We'll probably come out and blow South Carolina out and everybody will be all sunshine and roses again until we go to Tennessee next Wednesday.

We may still end up being a NCAA team. Anything is possible. But this was a nightmare performance. We are the cure for teams on a losing streak. Bama, LSU, Georgia all got well big-time against us.

I don't think anyone could have said this better.  We know the team isn't very deep or overly talented.  I mean Mike Sanchez gets minutes for God's sake. But for fricks sake, we know they're better than the aMm we just witnessed.  At some point there has to be some accountability when you get beat 21 to shitstain Georgia.

The question is how can you come out with all that's on the line and lay an egg like that tonight?  How the frick does that happen?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
George Carlin

Offline Tim Calhoun

• Boar
  • hrm
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2012, 09:11:28 PM »
you idiots need to stfu about makign the NCAA Tourney.  Are you serious?  No matter how we well we do from here on out (at best 1-2 road wins)  they will look back at this game and if we are on the bubble that will kill it.  I have enjoyed this season quite a bit but when those goofy ass announcers are bashing our effort then it's nothing to fricking sugar coat.  You people who say settling for 10 isn't enough in football are doing this team a major injustice.  I expect better effort than this no matter the scholarship/skill limitations.  You guys are making too many excuses.

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2012, 09:13:12 PM »
Did Sanchez throw his own shoulder out? I couldn't tell if there was contact?

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Hard tung indeed
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »
74-52, Hogs Dogs.

Well, I had the margin right.

:suicide:

I think it has to be the whole leg and not just pieces.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2012, 09:14:05 PM »
I'm just saying this looks like a mentally and physically exhausted team.

We can call that a lame excuse all we want, but if that's what it is, there's not much we can do.
Running up Cleveland Hill won't help that a god damn bit.

Starkville, playing in the NIT might be the best thing for this team anyways this season. We can't win on the road, can't win on "neutral" floor... may as well host a few NIT games and who knows, maybe make it to MSG and see if we can't win the damn thing and get that road monkey off our back.

I understand the disappointment and frustration, but I think people need to temper their expectations. No one thought we had a real chance to make the tournament this year to begin with... and they still have a chance.

I'm not sure if Sanchez will be back anytime soon. I'm not sure if having him out there with one arm is even worth the trouble.
9 8 scholarship players of mostly true freshmen just aren't going to give you anything consistent effort-wise or production-wise. Especially on the road. Especially on the tail end of back-to-back road games on a Wednesday in an empty arena.

That's an excuse, but it's reality.

Let's judge this season based on the entire body of work. We all know we suck. We all know we play well at home.
Temper anything you expect past that, this season. That's real.

Offline Porkrinds

• Boar
« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2012, 09:15:10 PM »
Did Sanchez throw his own shoulder out? I couldn't tell if there was contact?

It looked dislocated. Honestly I think he did it on purpose so he didn't have to be witness to that abortion of a game.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
Probably wasn't an offensive rebound attempt.
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »
It looked dislocated. Honestly I think he did it on purpose so he didn't have to be witness to that abortion of a game.

He did it to get a 12th year...

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2012, 09:20:58 PM »
As frustrating as the game was to watch...  it's just as frustrating to see the "definitely won't make the tourney now" comments.

I guess I just realize how ridiculous of an expectation that is for this team.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2012, 09:21:43 PM »
Duke v UNC is fun over on ESPN.

MUTE ALERT: Vitale on the horn

Offline Tim Calhoun

• Boar
  • hrm
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »
Lol Rick Schaeffer just named a star of the game.

I will eat some crow on Marvell Waithe.  Dude doesn't have any outstanding skills but has been a good player for us this year and we have missed him when hurt.  He has good energy and good things happen around him so I guess I was wrong on this guy when calling him one of the worst ever.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 09:30:03 PM by Tim Calhoun »

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2012, 09:46:59 PM »
Duke v UNC is fun over on ESPN.

MUTE ALERT: Vitale on the horn

Thanks for the heads up. I turned off the TV with about 15 to go in the second half of The Smashin' in Athens.

I'm pleased with the progress of the basketball program. After last year's product, I would of said you're fricking delusional if somebody told me the Hogs would win twenty games this season.. Mike Anderson is walking through that door, my friends.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2012, 09:52:43 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I turned off the TV with about 15 to go in the second half of The Smashin' in Athens.

I'm pleased with the progress of the basketball program. After last year's product, I would of said you're fricking delusional if somebody told me the Hogs would win twenty games this season.. Mike Anderson is walking through that door, my friends.
I dunno who it was earlier this year said that we would win 19. I quoted them and said 'slow your roll'.

We might just do it.

I figured a NIT bid was a stretch for this team when Marshawn went down. It may just be what this team needs.

Offline clintcommander

• Take it easy... and if its easy, take it twice!
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2012, 10:08:24 PM »
I dunno who it was earlier this year said that we would win 19. I quoted them and said 'slow your roll'.

We might just do it.

I figured a NIT bid was a stretch for this team when Marshawn went down. It may just be what this team needs.

For those of you that think we're gonna get our aMm pushed in come SEC play, gtfo.  I can see us at least winning 8-10 on hustle alone.  That isn't great, but who would of thought that MMFA would have put together a 19-21 win season his first time back in the saddle?
Once upon a time, big fat titties, and they all lived happily ever after.
The End

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:01 PM »
Anyone catch that Duke UNC ending? Wow.

Offline Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:17 PM »
Nice choke job unc
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »
Great shot, ice water and all that.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline BrandonN004

• A Shoat
  • Billy Mays For President?
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2012, 11:34:22 PM »
you idiots need to stfu about makign the NCAA Tourney.  Are you serious?  No matter how we well we do from here on out (at best 1-2 road wins)  they will look back at this game and if we are on the bubble that will kill it.  I have enjoyed this season quite a bit but when those goofy ass announcers are bashing our effort then it's nothing to fricking sugar coat.  You people who say settling for 10 isn't enough in football are doing this team a major injustice.  I expect better effort than this no matter the scholarship/skill limitations.  You guys are making too many excuses.

thanks to your negativity and propensity for failure, i now fully expect the razorbacks to make the NCAA tourney as a 3 seed

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2012, 08:09:36 AM »
I know we have a short bench but Anderson had months to get them in shape.  How can you have "dead legs" the first week in February?

Again, didn't make it through the whole thread.  This was stupid enough.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 20 queries.