Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 14-15 Other Basketball Talk  (Read 17961 times)

Offline Razor B

• Boar
Re: 14-15 Other Basketball Talk
« Reply #450 on: March 24, 2015, 12:31:04 PM »
Yeah. The 'I heard' crowd. The crowd that deduced that Howland was at Pitt and Jeff 'Pudding Eater' Long was at Pitt, so the Pitt connection!!!! We can hire Howland aMm!

I've always wondered where Mike was on the list though.  Some of Anderson's friends in Fayetteville were saying he wasn't coming to Arkansas unless he was contacted first.  This was during the time his name was at the top in the media, but at that point no one from Arkansas had reached out to him.  These people were all upset.

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #451 on: March 24, 2015, 02:00:52 PM »
I've always wondered where Mike was on the list though.  Some of Anderson's friends in Fayetteville were saying he wasn't coming to Arkansas unless he was contacted first.  This was during the time his name was at the top in the media, but at that point no one from Arkansas had reached out to him.  These people were all upset.

They way I remember is that all the media dipshits, especially dufuses like Grit, were saying Anderson wasn't a serious candidate.  Meanwhile people in the know on the MBs were saying he was and TJ Cleveland was out with a realtor looking at houses.  I think Anderson was always the first target.

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
« Reply #452 on: March 24, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »
Which is hilarious, because he's one of the more active coaches on working officials.

I mean Foley just sat there with a big "welp, oh well" look on his face.
I've never seen a drive and a foul, basket counted and an off foul ball to give the team another possession. He just watched.

And Gault never touched the ball the last 2 minutes and shorty got her aMm packed at the buzzer.
Ender of threads!

Online Jostlyn McCocksack

• Suck my cock I'll murder your family!!!-jacki mhoon
  • King of the Hogs
  • PWNED.
« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2015, 05:44:07 PM »
And Gault never touched the ball the last 2 minutes and shorty got her aMm packed at the buzzer.

That was a bit odd but let's just leave it at this...foleys teams make both razorback squads look ridiculous when it comes to offense and defense. 
"Coaches who listen to fans often end up sitting with them."
Bobby Knight

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.