Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 121900 times)

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ballin' All the Chicks
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #1600 on: January 29, 2015, 04:41:01 PM »
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, who is serving a 30-year minimum prison sentence after being convicted of sexual abuse of children, wrote a letter from prison reacting to the NCAA's restoration of the 112 vacated wins earlier this month.

"Joe wasn't perfect, never claimed to be, but nobody did it better. His players and family can go forward proudly, knowing they were part of something very special," Sandusky wrote. "Joe was criticized because he didn't rush to judgment. He was dismissed for not reporting something that didn't occur. Those who rushed their decisions have taken a small step in recognition of his innocence and all of us who have been falsely accused."

:stunned:

Hubris... this guy gets it.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #1601 on: January 29, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »
Well at least they got somebody whose program was as pure as the driven snow to replace ole Joe!!
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline GolfingHog

• Tush Hog
  • Calmer than you are.
« Reply #1602 on: January 29, 2015, 04:46:44 PM »
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, who is serving a 30-year minimum prison sentence after being convicted of sexual abuse of children, wrote a letter from prison reacting to the NCAA's restoration of the 112 vacated wins earlier this month.

"Joe wasn't perfect, never claimed to be, but nobody did it better. His players and family can go forward proudly, knowing they were part of something very special," Sandusky wrote. "Joe was criticized because he didn't rush to judgment. He was dismissed for not reporting something that didn't occur. Those who rushed their decisions have taken a small step in recognition of his innocence and all of us who have been falsely accused."

:stunned:

Offline Boared Cynic

• Loiters in the fast lane.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #1603 on: January 29, 2015, 06:06:39 PM »
I have a sense Sandusky believes himself. He feels he didn't do anything wrong, he was just 'loving' them.

Makes it more disturbing, IMO.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1604 on: January 30, 2015, 07:47:51 PM »
I have a sense Sandusky believes himself. He feels he didn't do anything wrong, he was just 'loving' them.

Makes it more disturbing, IMO.

Sandusky is the typical sick fucking pedophile predator.  In his head what he does is natural, which is the political position of NAMBLA and why these monsters actually believe they are next in line to be mainstreamed and legitimized.  Sandusky is typical of most serial pedophiles; he could spend five lifetimes in jail and he'd be looking to rape a kid five minutes after his release.  These people cannot be rehabilitated and should be locked away for life. 

Sandusky is likely continuing to work his network and communicating with some of his victims.

Online Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #1605 on: February 24, 2015, 04:04:11 PM »
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/espn-suspends-keith-olbermann-after-penn-state-tweets-194548919.html

Sounds like Keef isn't quite over Penn St getting their wins back after raping little kids but he probably should have sat this one out.

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #1606 on: February 24, 2015, 04:09:03 PM »
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/espn-suspends-keith-olbermann-after-penn-state-tweets-194548919.html

Sounds like Keef isn't quite over Penn St getting their wins back after raping little kids but he probably should have sat this one out.

He's right, the four letter network is wrong...again.
I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #1607 on: February 24, 2015, 04:12:34 PM »
He's right, the four letter network is wrong...again.

Sean Salisbury would have just tweeted them back a picture of his junk.

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #1608 on: February 24, 2015, 04:13:51 PM »
Sean Salisbury would have just tweeted them back a picture of his junk.

Eight year olds, Dude.
I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #1609 on: February 24, 2015, 04:17:59 PM »
Eight year olds, Dude.

Age is of no concern to Sean Salisbury.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #1610 on: February 24, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »

"We are aware of the exchange Keith Olbermann had on Twitter last night regarding Penn State. It was completely inappropriate and does not reflect the views of ESPN

We at ESPN and Disney feel very strongly that children SHOULD be sodomized in campus bath facilities.

Online Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1611 on: February 24, 2015, 05:13:37 PM »
I don't like Olberman much at all but I'm with him here.  Penn St got off the hook and now it's all sunshine and rainbows.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #1612 on: February 24, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »
I don't like Olberman much at all but I'm with him here.  Penn St got off the hook and now it's all sunshine and rainbows.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ballin' All the Chicks
« Reply #1613 on: February 24, 2015, 05:34:57 PM »
difficulty breathing
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Boared Cynic

• Loiters in the fast lane.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #1614 on: February 24, 2015, 05:38:27 PM »
If this was publicly taken in the proper context, it's an absolute outrage.

Wish there was an elevator video for this. Well, sorta.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1615 on: February 25, 2015, 09:24:38 AM »
Keith Olberman is an arrogant pompous condescending prick douchebag. 

That being said he could have squatted on a picture of Joe Pa and delivered a Hot Carl on it and it would have been appropriate for the occasion.

I have revised my list ranking obnoxious fans.  Always hated Joe Paterno since his whining about the Shootout in 69 but their fans seemed innocuous.  Number 1 with a bullet, shitheads emeritus, permanently ensconced, are Penn State fans as they campaign for restoration of Joe Pa and revision of history.  How do you defend a criminal culture of embedded pedophilia in the program?  I heard one say "at least they werent murdering them." Fuck them all.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 21 queries.