Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Espys  (Read 1157 times)

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Espys
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:20:29 PM »
I'm sure we have this topic. Ill try to find it and merge them. This mma guy hosting it sucks.

Online cotte

• Retired Woopig Softballah
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Espys
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 07:36:59 PM »
Fuck it. Let the new thread roll, hommie.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

- he lied ... ...

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sinbad O'Connor
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 07:43:50 PM »
i'm watching cricket and i can guarantee it is way better than that shit. 
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »
Fuck it. Let the new thread roll, hommie.

:thumbup:

Online SunshineSweaterman

• Boar
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
I'm sure we have this topic. Ill try to find it and merge them. This mma guy hosting it sucks.

I thought he was a professional wrassler.  He seems like too big of a puthy to be an MMA guy.  As well, there was some rumor on Facebook that he died last week so I am surprised to see him hosting this.
They're all chickens.
The rooster has sex with all of them.

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 08:51:00 PM »
Wonder what sort of freak is getting a courage award this year!

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 08:53:45 PM »

I'm sure he will be wearing a dress.

Online DRYANKNPULL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 09:07:44 PM »
Say what you want about Peyton Manning, but he just gave a great speech. I think he is very impressive. He made more money being a dork than playing football.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 10:05:46 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/espys-2016-football-player-zaevion-dobson-killed-shielding/story?id=40564713
ESPYS 2016: Football Player Zaevion Dobson, Killed While Shielding Others, Honored With Arthur Ashe Courage Award

Online Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 05:35:06 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/espys-2016-football-player-zaevion-dobson-killed-shielding/story?id=40564713
ESPYS 2016: Football Player Zaevion Dobson, Killed While Shielding Others, Honored With Arthur Ashe Courage Award

This is the main problem I had with last year's award.  this award was created for people like this, not men who decide they want to be women.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 10:40:10 PM »
This is the main problem I had with last year's award.  this award was created for people like this, not men who decide they want to be women.

exactly, I made fun of it due to the absurdity lately and they go and give it to a really deserving kid

Online bar_hog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 08:50:53 AM »
and they got to push the anti gun agenda too. so that's a plus...but at least it was a deserving individual

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 09:10:26 AM »
right it's all political, they're just trying to control your thoughts before they put on the next pro bowling replay

Online Cerdo

• Give 'em what they want.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2016, 09:17:48 AM »
ESPN is also very liberal.

* shakes fist *

:stache:

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Never skips leg day.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2016, 09:56:41 AM »
It's a made-up awards show created to fill time on a sports channel on the one day of the year none of the big 4 sports are in action why would anyone give a crap who they give an award to?

I will admit I giggled the next morning when Good Morning America talked about the ESPY's being the "biggest night of the year in sports". 
Homies help homies.  Always.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Boar
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2016, 11:03:14 AM »
It's a made-up awards show created to fill time on a sports channel on the one day of the year none of the big 4 sports are in action why would anyone give a crap who they give an award to?

I will admit I giggled the next morning when Good Morning America talked about the ESPY's being the "biggest night of the year in sports".

Any time I've watched the ESPY's, and I watched some the other night (was the first time they broadcast it live?), I've always picked up a vibe from some of the award winners that they weren't sure if receiving the ESPY was worth more than the various professional sports organization's MVP etc?  It's definitely not the equivalent of the Oscars, Emmy's, Dean Martin Roasts, in my opinion.  I felt John Cena was the perfect host for the ESPY's though; not because he's the most awesome wrestler of all time or anything, but he perspectified it in his monologue.  It's entertainment.  According to Steph's wife, and others, seems like wrestling isn't the only sport that has a pre-determined winner. 

Offline uagrad2007

• A Shoat
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 01:24:46 PM »
According to Steph's wife, and others, seems like wrestling isn't the only sport that has a pre-determined winner.

Definitely!  That's the only way to explain Cleveland winning the best team award.  How can you not give it to the UConn Women's basketball team?  They just won their 4th straight national title.  They were much more deserving than Cleveland, but ESPN doesn't love them nearly as much as it loves LeBron.   :thumbdown:

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 02:22:53 PM »
because women's basketball is boring as fuck

Offline Show-Me Hog

• King of the Hogs
  • Yep
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 04:52:26 PM »

ABC and ESPN are corporate siblings, yo.

My NBC local news will from time to time have a story on "behind the scenes" at a network TV show.  Funny that it's ALWAYS an NBC show.  Never CBS or ABC or the fucking Food Network.  What are the odds?????

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Never skips leg day.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 04:54:18 PM »
ABC and ESPN are corporate siblings, yo.

My NBC local news will from time to time have a story on "behind the scenes" at a network TV show.  Funny that it's ALWAYS an NBC show.  Never CBS or ABC or the fucking Food Network.  What are the odds?????

Oh yeah I know it had to have come down direct from ABC promotions.  I would hope that whoever wrote that cringed from embarrassment.
Homies help homies.  Always.

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 34 queries.