Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hogs @ Pokes  (Read 2076 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Boar
Re: Hogs @ Pokes
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2016, 03:16:25 PM »
I didn't know the color guy was Matt Holliday's dad, and former OSU coach until Dirk pointed it out. I guess I understand it better, but I can no longer call Rick Schaeffer the biggest homer ever.

Offline Hawgwild8988

• Boar
  • e pluribus sooie
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2016, 03:20:53 PM »
I understand homer radio announcers or homer tv guys if it's a local broadcast, but when it's a national or regional tv broadcast, that shit is annoying.

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2016, 07:21:59 PM »
I understand homer radio announcers or homer tv guys if it's a local broadcast, but when it's a national or regional tv broadcast, that shit is annoying.
I think Fox Sports Southwest is the de facto Big XII network, but that doesn't forgive them having a homer worse than Sunshine doing color commentary.

Offline Rick B.

• Boar
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2016, 07:59:19 AM »
I think Fox Sports Southwest is the de facto Big XII network, but that doesn't forgive them having a homer worse than Sunshine doing color commentary.

You know, I could be way off base and that's okay but I seem to remember Chuck and Rick doing a broadcast a few times where it was a neutral site game like an NCAAT game or something and Rick being really professional and unbiased during the broadcast because he knew it was not just the home team broadcast.

Or, someone hit me over the head with a ball peen hammer.

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Boar
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
You know, I could be way off base and that's okay but I seem to remember Chuck and Rick doing a broadcast a few times where it was a neutral site game like an NCAAT game or something and Rick being really professional and unbiased during the broadcast because he knew it was not just the home team broadcast.

Or, someone hit me over the head with a ball peen hammer.

I'll be glad to take a hammer to you anyways, but I think you're right about this. 

Page created in 1.77 seconds with 34 queries.