Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOL MIZZ  (Read 131394 times)

Offline Hogye West

• Tits
  • Tush Hog
  • He's Kent Dorfman! He's a legacy from Harrisburg
LOL MIZZ
« on: February 07, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/59216/kicking-it-with-missouris-t-j-moe

Read this Q&A with Mizzou's WR TJ Moe and the players apparently are as annoying as the fans.

Who do you think will be Missouri’s big rival in the SEC?

TJM: It has to be Arkansas. People around here do not like Arkansas, and the people in Arkansas aren’t real happy about Dorial (Green-Beckham’s) decision. He’s getting a lot of hate mail from them. But it’s more than that. People here just don’t like Arkansas, and I don’t think they’re real fond of us, either. The only thing I really know about Arkansas is when Missouri beat them by 30 points (38-7) in the (2008) Cotton Bowl.

And this gem.

"I know a lot of people say that the SEC is the dominant conference, and I think that's debatable."
Who the frick are you and why are you worthy of my praise?

Blow it out your ass Howard.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
Re: LOL MIZZ
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 07:13:08 PM »
See, the funniest thing that is getting ready to happen here, that will make it all the much more fun for us Arkansans, is that Missouri is going to actually get to play 8 games in the SEC next year. 

We will be watching Missouri.  Don't worry about us.  We know what we are about to see. 

Remember how other SEC school fans used to celebrate when we'd extend Houston Nutt's contract?  Now we celebrate when Texas extends Mack Brown and LSU extends Les Miles?  We know they don't get why we're happy about it, but then you have to see it from our eyes now.

Missouri, we will all probably make time to watch your game with Alabama next fall... I know I sure will.  I'm pretty sure of that.  Don't worry, we'll be watching. 

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:16:13 PM by Cerdo »

Online Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
See, the funniest thing that is getting ready to happen here, that will make it all the much more fun for us Arkansans, is that Missouri is going to actually get to play 8 games in the SEC next year. 

We will be watching Missouri.  Don't worry about us.  We know what we are about to see. 

Remember how other SEC school fans used to celebrate when we'd extend Houston Nutt's contract?  Now we celebrate when Texas extends Mack Brown and LSU extends Les Miles?  We know they don't get why we're happy about it, but then you have to see it from our eyes now.

Missouri, we will all probably make time to watch your game with Alabama next fall... I know I sure will.  I'm pretty sure of that.  Don't worry, we'll be watching.

I can't think of a game not involving the Hogs that I'm anticipating more. Talk about waking someone up from a nap with a 2x4.

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »
MMFA>DGB=butthurt

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 07:34:45 PM »

I'm clearing the calendar for the Bama game, but truthfully they will probably already have 2 conference losses and half their starters out with PTSD by then.  I wish we had a shot at them.  That meat grinder schedule is going to wake them up fast.

Offline littlerayofsunshine

• Wild Hog
  • Bitches, rub your titties if you love Big Poppa...
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 07:52:31 PM »
I can't think of a game not involving the Hogs that I'm anticipating more. Talk about waking someone up from a nap with a 2x4 grenade in their ass.

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."  - Carl Sagan

Offline CJLR

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 07:53:00 PM »
What a fucktard. 

I don't give a aMm what he says about us rather than it pretty much reaffirms how absolutely butt hurt those fricking "Como" douche bags are.  But it's pretty stupid to talk aMm about the conference you're going into.  "Texas would have beat Bama if Colt McCoy was healthy" - are you kidding me?  And poor okie state?  Jebus, I wish they weren't in the SEC. 

Online Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
I can't think of a game not involving the Hogs that I'm anticipating more. Talk about waking someone up from a nap with a 2x4 grenade in their ass.

That aMm won't buff out.

Offline unknown

• A Shoat
  • w88pig.net
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »
Who the Starkville is Mizz?  The coach with the DUI?

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 08:35:53 PM »
Shouldn't this be called  Les Mizz??

Offline Ty Webb

• Your uncle molests collies.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hog football will win 6 in '14
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 08:43:17 PM »
For a team that was only 5-4 in Big 12 play last year, TJ Moe is talking far too much aMm.

Remember SEC teams: YOU must prepare for THEIR offense. They don't have to change a thing.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Online Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 08:49:19 PM »

Jean Valjean sees what you did there.  :french

Offline Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
  • That's the way baseball go
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 09:19:46 PM »
For a team that was only 5-4 in Texas League play last year, TJ Moe is talking far too much aMm.

Remember SEC teams: YOU must prepare for THEIR offense. They don't have to change a thing.

They lose a lot of aMm.

3/5 OL starters, 3/4 of their DL, 2/3 WRs and their TE.  They had a real stud RB but he tore his ACL, MCL AND Patellar tendon and won't play in 2012 (and maybe never again).  They were 63rd in pass offense in a conference with absolutely no pass defense.  It's going to be hilarious when they can't move the ball against Georgia and South Carolina and figure out what they are actually up against.  Bama will skullfuck them.  Good times.

Online Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 09:26:47 PM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/38516/introducing-missouri-to-its-new-sec-friends

Friends, today is the day.

Mizzou officially announced its move from the Big 12 to the SEC last November, but Tuesday we'll make the move official on our blog network.

Mizzou will now officially be a member of the SEC blog and move off the Big 12 blog. We'll have a full day of posts Tuesday commemorating, debating and celebrating, but we'll kick things off the right way: with an introduction.

Big 12 blogger David Ubben introduces the SEC to its newest member on the blog with a Q&A with SEC blogger Edward Aschoff.

Edward Aschoff: Once the Texas A&M talks with the SEC heated up, Missouri's name was thrown right in. It wasn't much of a secret the Tigers would join, but what was your reaction to Missouri joining the SEC?

David Ubben: It's a complicated one. This move has so many facets to it. In terms of stability, I totally understand. When Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State started looking west at forming the Pac-16 for the second consecutive year, Mizzou knew it didn't want to have to wonder where it's future league home was going to be. The summer of 2010, when it looked like Mizzou, Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State and Baylor were going to be left out of these new "super-conferences," was scary for the Tigers. A move to the SEC, above all, ensures those conversations won't have to occur anymore.

A ticket to the SEC became possible. The Tigers chased it and caught it.

Well, now they're here. Fans are going to have to travel a long way to see road games. The recruiting game is going to be vastly different, and much more cutthroat, perhaps a world the Tigers are a bit unfamiliar with.

This season, they were right outside the national top 25 in recruiting, but that ranked ninth in the SEC. The bar has been raised. The big question is can Missouri clear it and be a successful program in the long run?

By signing Dorial Green-Beckham, the Missouri Tigers showed the school can attract top recruits.EA: Travel will be really interesting. Columbia, Mo., is almost 900 miles away from the other Columbia in South Carolina, and Gainesville, Fla., is more than 1,000 miles away. Talk about Delta miles. Missouri won't have to worry about filling opposing fans' ticket allotments, because SEC fans travel well. So when these fans get on campus, what are some of the new traditions they'll be exposed to from the Missouri faithful?

DU: Good question. There are teams with stronger traditions in the Big 12, but Mizzou's are solid.

The most evident one will be the Rock M at the North end of Faurot Field. Every August, Missouri adds a few rocks, and the university's freshmen offer a fresh coat of paint to keep it looking fresh, which it always does.

For the biggest games, the Rock M and the field surrounding it will be packed with fans. Lately, the Tigers have had a few big wins to celebrate with ripped-up goalposts. Wins over Oklahoma and Nebraska come to mind. When that happens, those goalposts are toted up that field and carried almost a mile to Harpo's, a bar downtown, where fans will cut them up and take home a piece.

If Bama goes down in Columbia next season, the Tide fans will see that up close and personal.

During the game, you'll get a taste of the “Missouri Waltz,” which is a pretty recognizable song featuring the fans waving their arms to the music.

They'll also get to meet Truman the Tiger, who treks around the track surrounding the field in a fire truck before the game with a hose to spray fans on hot days.

Faurot Field only seats a little more than 70,000 fans, but it's a solid atmosphere more often than not. It won't wow many folks, but it has a very unique feel, and the stadium is set into the ground, so it feels a little underground, too.

EA: I also hear homecoming is a pretty big deal in Columbia. Let's hit the team a little. Some guy named Dorial Green-Beckham signed with Missouri, and from all accounts he's a pretty big deal. The Tigers return a couple of solid receivers to help James Franklin, but Green-Beckham might really be special. How big was that pickup and how do you think he'll be used in the Tigers' offense this fall?

DU: Ah yes, how could I forget?

You want to be wowed by Mizzou? Come to campus during homecoming weekend and check out house decorations. I've seen plenty on several campuses in my day. None top Mizzou.

The DGB signing might honestly be bigger off the field than it is on it. He signifies that if you're one of the nation's top recruits, you don't have to go to somewhere like Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma or Texas. It's OK to go somewhere in-state or somewhere you feel comfortable.

Most importantly, you can go to Mizzou, and DGB will vouch for that.

On the field, I don't think you can expect him to walk in and be a game changer. The SEC is a lot different than Missouri high school football. That said, I'd be surprised if he had fewer than 40 catches this season, and of course, he has the potential to become one of the best receivers this game has ever seen.

That idea is kind of crazy to think about. Mizzou's offense will give him a chance to fulfill that potential.

EA: Well, the guy throwing the ball to DGB ain't so bad. We saw quite a bit of Franklin last season, and he was pretty impressive running and throwing, but this is the big league. SEC defenses prevent shootouts. So how do you see Franklin adjusting to all that speed on defense? And I might as well put you on the spot and see how you think Missouri will do in its first season in the SEC. What's your prediction, David?

DU: I think he's well-suited for the SEC, really. He doesn't get his yards on the ground with a lot of speed. He's really instinctive and runs when he should run. He does it with power and a great feel for creases in the offensive line and some nice wiggle that makes it hard to lay a good knock on him like SEC defenses will want to do.

Mizzou's production will dip a bit, but I still think the Tigers' offense will be effective.

As for my pick for the Tigers in Year 1? Nine wins. Second place in the SEC East. Not a bad first season, eh?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:32:02 PM by Das Uberschwein »

Online wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »
They don't know what depth is or why it is important in the SEC.  They will find out quickly next year.

Its comical that they hang their hats on that Cotton Bowl.  They beat a demoralized team, coached by Reggie fricking Herring.  None of our guys even wanted to be there.

That Arkansas team was the same group who went 4-4 in SEC play and lost at home to fricking Kentucky.  Do any of us brag about beating the aMm out of Mizzou in the Indy Bowl?  No.  Nobody gives a aMm because it was Mizzou.

If that is the Missouri football program's signature win, well, that's just funny and sad.  The funniest thing about that season, in reality, is that they didn't get a BCS Bowl bid.  Kansas did.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Online wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 09:34:10 PM »
As for my pick for the Tigers in Year 1?

Nine wins. Second place in the SEC East. Not a bad first season, eh?

That's retarded.  They will finish behind UGA, South Carolina, and Florida, and they will lose their cross-divisional game to Alabama in a blow out.  They might even lose to Tennessee.  Starkville, Vandy and Texas A&M are probably toss-ups.  6-6 would be a good bet for them next year.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Guardrail

• Tush Hog
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 09:38:17 PM »
NINE Wins? Wow, delusional much? Very proud of themselves.

Offline Hogye West

• Tits
  • Tush Hog
  • He's Kent Dorfman! He's a legacy from Harrisburg
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 09:40:11 PM »
They don't know what depth is or why it is important in the SEC.  They will find out quickly next year.

Its comical that they hang their hats on that Cotton Bowl.  They beat a demoralized team, coached by Reggie fricking Herring.  None of our guys even wanted to be there.

That Arkansas team was the same group who went 4-4 in SEC play and lost at home to fricking Kentucky.  Do any of us brag about beating the aMm out of Mizzou in the Indy Bowl?  No.  Nobody gives a aMm because it was Mizzou.

If that is the Missouri football program's signature win, well, that's just funny and sad.  The funniest thing about that season, in reality, is that they didn't get a BCS Bowl bid.  Kansas did.

What I also don't understand is that Mizzou was ranked number 1, yes number 1, in the country going into the Big 12 Championship game against OU and aMm the bed and got beat 38-17. That same OU team lost to West Virginia 48-28 in the Fiesta Bowl later that year. From how much they talk about it, that was their greatest season of all time. The delusion from the Big 12 has always been unreal, but I always thought it came from the Big 12 South with OU, Tejas, aTm, Stoolwater and so on. But sounds like the real delusion is coming from the Big 12 North in KSU and Mizzou. Those schools are on a whole new level of stupid
Who the frick are you and why are you worthy of my praise?

Blow it out your ass Howard.

Online KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 09:41:36 PM »

:smirey:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:44:20 PM by KSHogg »
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline PigHair

• Boar
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 09:44:52 PM »
That's retarded.  They will finish behind UGA, South Carolina, and Florida, and they will lose their cross-divisional game to Alabama in a blow out.  They might even lose to Tennessee.  Starkville, Vandy and Texas A&M are probably toss-ups.  6-6 would be a good bet for them next year.

Vandy will beat them. I'd bet Mrs. Duck's tits on it.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 09:55:22 PM »
I think Vandy does beat Mizzou.  The one game I think Mizzou has a chance to win and puff out their little chest for a week or two is UGA. 

Those frickers showed out like putheys and lost to Boise last year... at home!  Mizzou may be all jacked up for that game with it being their first game and all and Richt is not the coach GA should really have.  I'm shocked they didn't find a way to replace him in the last 2 years.

If Vandy beats Mizzou, I'll post up the naked pictures one of the very clever Woopig legends saved of Duckman's wife, all of them. 

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
I'll donate a couple of extras that even Duck doesn't know about.

Online Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
If UGA doesn't win that game, MRicht should (finally) be on the aMm-list. I think they definitely lose to Sakerlina, Bama (should go w/o saying), Florida (will beat them at home), and (less sure, I guess) aTm. And, I agree, I think Vandy could put it together and beat them. Be interesting to see who the TBA spots are filled by. I'll go 7 wins.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 10:38:34 PM »
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 11:01:28 PM »
Stoolwater

This made me fricking laugh. I love the woopig.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.427 seconds with 21 queries.