Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOL MIZZ  (Read 134456 times)

Offline Ty Webb

• Your uncle molests collies.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hog football will win 6 in '14
Re: LOL MIZZ
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2012, 09:51:56 AM »
Mizzou wouldn't take that game.  They're going get their aMm packed in by enough SEC teams as it is.
Even more reason to offer that challenge publicly and see just how good Mizzou's confidence in their program really is.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Offline Piggin Out

• Wild Hog
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
More from Shlemeil and Shemozzl.  ::)

Memo to SEC offensive lines: Look out for the spin move.

*CHORTLE*

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2012, 10:04:22 AM »
Interviewed David Ubben right before last season.  He said that aTm would beat Arkansas, that the Texas League was just as good as the SEC because they have been to a bunch of title games, too (he actually said that "the only difference is that the SEC has won a few more), and that while the SEC D's may be a little better, the Texas League O's were so much better that it all evened out.

Think about this -

OU
UT
Mizzou
aTm

It's not just that Mizzou is freakishly delusional...it seems to be a thang in that conference.

That little wizard sleeve also picked K-State over Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl.  He really tells it like it ain't.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2012, 10:09:19 AM »
"I know a lot of people say that the SEC is the dominant conference, and I think that's debatable."

If it’s not, why did they join then?  Just a stupid, slack-jawed kid.

When I’m up there I feel like I’m out of place north of Joplin.  Missouri just doesn’t belong.  It needs to be post-vetted hard with a southern fried perspective.  Maybe they’ll come around to liking grits one day.   

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 10:11:29 AM »

B.A. Journalism - University of Missouri

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 10:38:36 AM »

never sen anyone with the off centered head like that. he has a constant lean goin on
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 10:43:05 AM »
He is a tiny person:

He's also from Springdale.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
never sen anyone with the off centered head like that. he has a constant lean goin on

Scoliosis?

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »

First thing that came to my mind is that he looks like he's leaning over like he's fixin to let out a fart.  :stache:

Offline hogsfan4life

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »

Quasimoto went to Missouri?
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
First thing that came to my mind is that he looks like he's leaning over like he's fixin to let out a fart.  :stache:
:D
I wonder why we do this?  The fart gets disseminated whether you lift a cheek or not.  Resonation?  Aimed fire?

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »
I wonder why we do this?  The fart gets disseminated whether you lift a cheek or not.  Resonation?  Aimed fire?
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.
...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Turd F.

• Token Coonass
  • Boar
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »
Ubben is from Springdale, btw.

Offline clintcommander

• Take it easy... and if its easy, take it twice!
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:58 AM »
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

We're way too early in this thread to start this...
Once upon a time, big fat titties, and they all lived happily ever after.
The End

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
I think it gives more control to counter the event of aMm-Fart Separator failure.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2012, 11:29:06 AM »
I live in Missouri, not proud of it, but that's just the way it is. I work with three male die-hard Mizzou fans and none of them could tell you what the Starkville a pistol formation is, or the difference between an h-back and a traditional fullback, etc... However they can sure as aMm rattle off the highlights of Norm Stewart's basketball coaching career and recount how shitty a hire coach Quin Snyder was. They don't care about or know football. They're in for a rude awakening. They'll be put in a corner and kept there. .

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »

I find that if I sit two-cheeks-to-the-chair, I have to push a lot harder, resulting in either undesired auditory performance or accidental pants-shitting.  I have much more control over my vocal performance if I go at it on two wheels, which in an office setting, can be valuable.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
First thing I thought when I saw him.

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Hognarok

• Tush Hog
  • Port Tobacco carriage maker
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2012, 11:46:29 AM »
Yeah that'd be real cool if we had Clinton that Razorback on the sidelines.

He could ride around the stadium on a huge cigar and spray the fans down.  Or maybe he could just mingle with the crowd and randomly hand out cigars to hotties.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »

Well, there ya go. I wondered what his connection to the BIG TEX was, knowing he was from Arkansas.
"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline FueltoFire

• Tush Hog
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
Ubben is from Springdale, btw.

aMm, I went to school there with a girl named Ubben.  Gotta be some relation, except she's not as fricked up in the head as he is.  She is a UA grad, and pretty die hard hog fan if I remember correctly.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
In very slight defense of Ubben, I don't think he's the absolute worst of the ESPN Bloggers. Adam Rittenberg is heads and shoulders above below him, imho. And, apparently, doesn't own a comb.  O0

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Ubben on aTm to the SEC

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/38588/introducing-texas-am-to-the-sec

Missouri had its day on Tuesday. Today, it's Texas A&M's turn.

The SEC welcomes both schools into the league this coming football season, and consider this our introduction to the Aggies on the SEC blog. We get an assist from Big 12 blogger David Ubben.

Let's get right to it.

Chris Low: It wasn't a big secret that the SEC wanted to get into the state of Texas, and there were rumblings that the SEC had an offer on the table for both Texas A&M and Oklahoma two summers ago. Did you think it was a foregone conclusion that Texas A&M was going to join the SEC at some point?

David Ubben: I don't know if I'd call it a foregone conclusion, but nobody in the league was more tired of the often Texas-driven nature of the Big 12 than the Aggies. The SEC, from its perspective, was a way to surpass the Longhorns, too. Although I think Missouri's move was more about leaving the Big 12, I think the Aggies really wanted to be in the SEC as much as they wanted to leave the Big 12. If Mizzou had its way, it would probably be in the Big Ten right now. For A&M, there's been an SEC lust for decades. Now, it's happening. The Aggies couldn't be happier. We'll see whether that happiness sticks around on game Saturdays in the fall.

CL: David, my take on this round of expansion for the SEC is that Texas A&M fits culturally a lot better than Missouri. Maybe that's just me, but Texas A&M has the feel of an SEC school with its passion for football. That said, I'm probably one of those rare people who's been to a Texas A&M basketball game in College Station but never to a football game at Kyle Field. It was back when Bernard King (the other one) was playing for the Aggies, and it was the night before Dennis Franchione left Alabama to take the Texas A&M head football job. I'm sure this will shock you, but nobody was out on press row during the basketball game. Instead, all the Texas A&M-based media members were on their phones back in the media work room trying to track down the Franchione story. I can assure you that something like that would never happen in the SEC during a hoops game. Well, at least not at Kentucky.

DU: That sounds about right. And you're definitely in the minority on that one. Kyle Field was the best game atmosphere in the Big 12 by far, and it'll be missed. In that sense, it definitely fits in the SEC. I'd agree with you on the cultural aspect. We'll see how the SEC takes to the Aggies' Yell Leaders aka lack of cheerleaders. It's an old joke in the Big 12, but I guarantee a few SEC fans will be in for a rude awakening next season after failing to do their homework before game day. Unlike Mizzou, the Aggies don't have to deal with a big shift in recruiting strategy. They'll have more access to Louisiana, I think. They also play a physical brand of football, unlike Mizzou. What's the biggest challenge facing the Aggies as they leave for a new league?

CL: Just managing the grind of the SEC and going through those three- and four-game stretches when you're playing Alabama one week, Florida the next, then Auburn and then Arkansas. The Western Division is stronger than it's ever been. You're talking about three teams from one division that finished in the top five nationally this past season in the final polls. You can be a pretty decent football team in that division and struggle to win six games. Just ask aMm. Especially with a new head coach and putting in new systems on both sides of the ball, I wonder whether this first season for the Aggies will be rough. Simply making a bowl game may be an accomplishment. What would be your prediction, David, for the Aggies in Year 1 in the SEC?

DU: Agreed on that front. I felt bad for Arkansas this year. The Razorbacks were a heck of a lot more than a decent football team but finished third in the division, getting boxed out of the BCS thanks to arbitrary rules. I predict a rough start for the Aggies. I'll give them a break and say 6-6 with a spot safely in the bottom half of the SEC West.

Offline shortstop6

• Cooled-Out Buddhist Cowboy
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Lathed from solid envy, thick with menace.
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »
I find that if I sit two-cheeks-to-the-chair, I have to push a lot harder, resulting in either undesired auditory performance or accidental pants-shitting.  I have much more control over my vocal performance if I go at it on two wheels, which in an office setting, can be valuable.

You sure you want to go with vocal in this context?
I'm an outdoorsman.  I like getting drunk on patios.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 23 queries.