Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOL MIZZ  (Read 134340 times)

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
Re: LOL MIZZ
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »
You sure you want to go with vocal in this context?

Offline tbaker///

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »
In very slight defense of Ubben, I don't think he's the absolute worst of the ESPN Bloggers. Adam Rittenberg is heads and shoulders above below him, imho. And, apparently, doesn't own a comb.  O0

America's Blogger

Offline GoodbyePorkPieHat

• Tush Hog
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »
Saban and Pinkel were college roommates so Saban won't completely lay the wood to him. 

No they weren't.  They both played at Kent State, but Pinkel was roommates with Jack Lambert.   

Offline KCHOGS

• Tush Hog
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2012, 01:06:18 PM »
No they weren't.  They both played at Kent State, but Pinkel was roommates with Jack Lambert.

I could have sworn they said that on the radio up here.  I must have mistaken roommates for teammates.

Offline ocelot_ark

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2012, 01:15:16 PM »
We'll see how the SEC takes to the Aggies' Yell Leaders aka lack of cheerleaders. It's an old joke in the Texas League, but I guarantee a few SEC fans will be in for a rude awakening next season after failing to do their homework before game day.

Obviously the SEC has the most leisurely college football fans in the world.  Wait, what? We got the Aggies in the SEC?  Man, that's a long trip from New Mexico!  :suicide: What a fricking retard.

I felt bad for Arkansas this year. The Razorbacks were a heck of a lot more than a decent football team but finished third in the division, getting boxed out of the BCS thanks to arbitrary rules.

This guy's a genius!

Offline Pork Soda

• ...Tapenade
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2012, 01:16:26 PM »
You sure you want to go with vocal in this context?

My wife tells me I talk out of my ass a lot.   :abe:

Offline Razordoc

• A Shoat
  • Boy, you look jus' like a hog.
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »

Goddam!  It's my retard 1st cousin from Plattsburg, 30 years ago!
"...we didn't come to paint.  We came to win the game".  "It's really a play we've worked ever since last year's game with LSU"  cBMFP, Nov. 27, 2010

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2012, 01:42:54 PM »
Obviously the SEC has the most leisurely college football fans in the world.  Wait, what? We got the Aggies in the SEC?  Man, that's a long trip from New Mexico!  :suicide: What a fricking retard.

I don't think he meant they wouldn't know aTm was in the SEC...just that some would not realize they didn't have cheerleaders. I'm betting he is right.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »

I'm guessing Yost was roommates with Tiny Tim or Andy Dick.
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2012, 02:20:45 PM »
I'm guessing Yost was roommates with Tiny Tim or and Andy Dick.

fixt
"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline ocelot_ark

• Boar
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »
I don't think he meant they wouldn't know aTm was in the SEC...just that some would not realize they didn't have cheerleaders. I'm betting he is right.

I know what he meant.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

and thank you for my new sig
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2012, 05:53:13 PM »
Haven't read through pages 3 and 4 yet, but I will say this.

I am a fan of Missouri, and I root for them in general.  But the first things I think of when it comes to Missouri football are a half-empty stadium and the fact that they tore down the goalposts after beating Kansas, when Kansas was 4-7. 

They do have a great downtown area though, and I think a lot of you will enjoy going to a game there. 
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Turd F.

• Token Coonass
  • Boar
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2012, 06:05:14 PM »

I am a fan of Missouri, and I root for them in general.  But the first things I think of when it comes to Missouri football are a half-empty stadium and the fact that they tore down the goalposts after beating Kansas, when Kansas was 4-7. 

They do have a great downtown area though, and I think a lot of you will enjoy going to a game there.

A friend of mine (who's an Arkansas alum) lives there and said it's like a bigger version of Fayetteville.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »

Hide the wimmins and children, Hog fans are running wild.
AYFSM?

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »

I'm wondering if there will be more away fans than home fans at their home games.  I wonder if that wide receiver has even seen a game there.  Isn't Vandy about the only SEC team who doesn't fill up their own stadium?

Online BEvERage

• 1936 Ford Slantback Sedan
  • Boar
  • The frumious Bandersnatch!
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
i went to the mizzou vs texas tech game. crappy crowd, no atmosphere. here is a pic of the stadium 10 minutes before kickoff.

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2012, 06:41:29 PM »
A friend of mine (who's an Arkansas alum) lives there and said it's like a bigger version of Fayetteville.
They're annexing cow pastures up there, too?

Offline Rob

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2012, 06:55:59 PM »
I'm wondering if there will be more away fans than home fans at their home games.  I wonder if that wide receiver has even seen a game there.  Isn't Vandy about the only SEC team who doesn't fill up their own stadium?
Locked Out of the Vaught...

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »
Locked Out of the Vaught...

Heelarryis pic.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba since 2006
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »

A couple weeks ago I rattled my girlfriend's buttcheeks with a fart.  We were laying in bed facing opposite directions and I blew one out real hard.  It must of hit her just right because she couldn't stop laughing and then said it rattled her buttcheeks.  There is a reason I had a prior nickname of "the butt trumpet."

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »
i went to the mizzou vs texas tech game. crappy crowd, no atmosphere. here is a pic of the stadium 10 minutes before kickoff.

Unpossible.  :o
"I wake up every morning, and - you know - I brush my teeth with greatness, I comb my hair with greatness, and I strike a Heisman pose with greatness." --Sebastian Tretola

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »
A couple weeks ago I rattled my girlfriend's buttcheeks with a fart.  We were laying in bed facing opposite directions and I blew one out real hard.  It must of hit her just right because she couldn't stop laughing and then said it rattled her buttcheeks.  There is a reason I had a prior nickname of "the butt trumpet."
The fart is a good theme to propagate throughout this thread, in perpetuity.

A young man can control farting in bed.  But, as you age, you subconsciously don’t care anymore and the wife just has to deal with it.  I do try to ‘point out’ as much as possible.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »
The fart is a good theme to propagate throughout this thread, in perpetuity.

A young man can control farting in bed.  But, as you age, you subconsciously don’t care anymore and the wife just has to deal with it.  I do try to ‘point out’ as much as possible.

And they say chivalry is dead.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2012, 08:44:25 PM »
There is a reason I had a prior nickname of "the butt trumpet."

Did you happen to earn this nickname in new orleans?

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 21 queries.