Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: GSD v2012.2.8 Build 70824  (Read 19207 times)

Offline Hogwildpigcrazy

• Tush Hog
Re: GSD v2012.2.8 Build 70824
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
Anyone who supports games at WMS at this point is no better than the people who put Hootie over the program.

I cannot agree with this part. I support at least one game there, even a cupcake. And I am 5% terrorist.
Our founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Offline jsimp

• Tush Hog
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
LR needs one or two games. They don't have to be SEC teams, just a couple of games. Give the whole state a better chance to see them at least once.

don't forget, we need to make sure we keep LR locked down as far as recruiting goes.  :suicide:

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
I cannot agree with this part. I support at least one game there, even a cupcake. And I am 5% terrorist.

I get supporting a aMm game there but in the SEC, that comes down to LOL Mizz and LOL Miss. Not LSU.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »
get the game day atmosphere on the Hill close to what it is in the Rock and then lets talk. until then your argument is invalid

:bird:
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Wild Hog
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 05:08:11 PM »
get the game day atmosphere on the Hill close to what it is in the Rock and then lets talk. until then your argument is invalid

Alabama 2010, Auburn, SC, Tenn 2011 all matched, if not surpassed the game day atmosphere of a Little Rock game. Unless you are talking about the golf course, I don't really care. You can have that scene, I'll tailgate in the pit.
You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »
Brilliant! Where do we find asbestos and mold? Do you think we should just hide it in the stands or try to get some in the press box too?

I'm pretty sure that place is ate up with both.  However, my failed point was that we should do like in the picture and just knock it down and add another par-5.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »

Good lord are you going to be a 22 and passed out drunk kid on a golf course for the rest of your life?  The whole "game day atmosphere" in Little Rock is just unmitigated juvenile bullshit on par with Ole Miss' infatuation with "winning the tailgate".
Homies help homes.......always

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
That's HipHog you quoted.  College girls make him cringe.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »

When is the last time you, Hiphog, came to a game in Fayetteville? 

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »
I've been to some of the best games in LR in the last 10 years, and I haven't seen anything like AL '10 was in Fayetteville.

The truth that some people don't want to see is that when full and for a big game, Fayetteville can be more imposing than LR.  But who cares?  I still think LR should get a game or two each year so Billy Bob from Lake Village doesn't bitch about driving 5 hours.  But make them crappy games.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline chittlins

• Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  • Boar
  • It's a two sniff league
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

More drunk teens on the golf course.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 06:49:18 PM »
What I hate about the great stadium debate is the lack of movement on either side of the issue.

The same arguments are made, sometimes verbatim, yet no one on one side of the fence ever moves to the other. It's a never-ending stalemate.
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
Some people like games in Little Rock.

Some people are also not embarrassed by having a rusty car on blocks in their front yard for five years.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
i dropped my season tix three years ago, but went to a couple games in 10. Didnt get to go to any games lr or fayette last year due to work schedule
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline DRYANKNPULL

• Supersonic sleeping bag.
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 07:23:57 PM »
i dropped my season tix three years ago, but went to a couple games in 10. Didnt get to go to any games lr or fayette last year due to work schedule

You need to find a new job.

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:30 PM »
Brilliant! Where do we find asbestos and mold? Do you think we should just hide it in the stands or try to get some in the press box too?

There's got to already be some in the press box. How else do you explain Wally Hall?

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
You need to find a new job.
i agree, but i only work three days a week. fri, sat and sun

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
frick Arkansas State.  We owe them nothing.  Arkansas fans should not be asked to contribute a fricking penny to their program.
Just ask the Axis

Offline uagrad89

• Boar
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »
Good lord are you going to be a 22 and passed out drunk kid on a golf course for the rest of your life?  The whole "game day atmosphere" in Little Rock is just unmitigated juvenile bullshit on par with Ole Miss' infatuation with "winning the tailgate".

This, times eleventy-threve billion.

The people that put the "atmosphere" - read "ability to get absolutely plastered and not remember anything about the game you just watched" - above the financial concerns associated with carting the entire athletic department to LR twice a year to play in a high school stadium shouldn't be allowed to purchase season tickets. There are plenty of people in the rest of the state that actually care about the team who will gladly take their place.

Using tailgating as a reason to lose $3 million per game to play in LR. Talk about people with no concept of reality.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
This, times eleventy-threve billion.

The people that put the "atmosphere" - read "ability to get absolutely plastered and not remember anything about the game you just watched" - above the financial concerns associated with carting the entire athletic department to LR twice a year to play in a high school stadium shouldn't be allowed to purchase season tickets. There are plenty of people in the rest of the state that actually care about the team who will gladly take their place.

Using tailgating as a reason to lose $3 million per game to play in LR. Talk about people with no concept of reality.
wrong, wrong, wrong. I rarely drink so that has nothing to do with it. The whole game day experience is just a million times better in LR.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
when is the last time you, cerdo, came to a game in Little Rock?

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 08:43:46 PM »
I've gone to probably 5 games in the Rock.  I think my last one was in the second Petrino year... not LSU but the early games.  I've also been to LSU games in WMS during the Nutt era. 

I don't criticize the LR crowd or the experience.  I just think people who say that RRS is not a better tailgating experience or a much bigger and better crowd at this point are wrong, either because they are relying on old stereotypes (wine and cheese crowd) or simply don't want to own up to it. 

I don't find it possible that any game in WMS over the last 3 years can match the vibes that have consistently been there for every on campus game over the last 5 years.  I've tailgated at Auburn and LOL Miss multiple times and I personally think it is a better scene now in NWA over both of those locations.

Offline Nukinhawg

• social pariah, banal bucolic of the lost rabble
  • Tush Hog
  • Tongue punching moms in the fart box since ...
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2012, 08:45:37 PM »
wrong, wrong, wrong. I rarely drink so that has nothing to do with it. The whole game day experience is just a million times better in LR.

Just moved back in the state this year and got to go to four games:   the two in LR and two (Troy and Tennesee) on the Hill.  First time since 97 I can say that. 
The game atmosphere in Fayetteville destroyed that of LR (except for the goddamn latte shops.  WTF?!?).  I am almost sad to say that since I always liked the LR games more. 

Yes, tailgating is better in LR but the Hill has almost caught up.

Playing in LR no longer does anything for this program. 

Recruiting?  See Dyer and Tenpenney.
Money?  Loss every game.
Those poor people in SE AR? What about those poor people in SE Alabama that drive to Tuscaloosa drive every week?  They buy gas like everyone else and fill the stadium every game. 
You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:53 PM »

yeah, if you like watching drunk fricking idiots from bauxite take off their shirts and fight. 
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline HipHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »
s.  I've tailgated at Auburn and LOL Miss multiple times and I personally think it is a better scene now in NWA over both of those locations.
havent been to either, but have been to bama and i put it on par with LR

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 22 queries.