Because Woopig is all about challenging authority and not kissing administrator ass, I'll put my review in Alpha's thread instead of MDEM... plus it was first.
I saw it after the SC game. It was a good flick - I saw nothing that anyone should be worked up over. Broyles is non existent.
It is about 2/3 of Nolan coming up, explaining some of his resentment coming up and then the 94 run.
They basically then leap straight to the firing for about 15 minutes and rehash the 2 angry press conferences.
I know I've yammered about Nolan before, but seriously, if you watch that film and take in the following:
1. guy basically raised by an old lady with an absent father and dead mother, which would make me angry.
2. being black in segregated America - being the leading scorer on your team and not being able to play on someones floor because you're black, which would really piss me off.
3. Fighting to get an open door and not getting anywhere forever, something which pisses me off most of my life
4. Having your kid die, something which I wouldn't even want to think about, the anger I would feel in that.
5. Getting to the top and then still having people question your intelligence and coaching while sucking Coach K's cock and Hootie's vagina - again, seething anger - I've never felt the national media has been made to own up to their fricking part in this point.
Yeah, I'd be an angry guy too. I'm an angry guy now in a lot of ways and Nolan had it way more fricked up then a lot of us want to own up to. If you watch that film and get angry over something, then you may be the one with the problem.
By the way, a lot of moments got applause during that game but I think it is worth noting that the audience applauded heavily when it was noted that my alma mater was the first University in the South to hire a black coach in a major sport.