Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DEA Raids TCU  (Read 21697 times)

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
Re: DEA Raids TCU
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 01:39:13 PM »
People don't understand TCU.  It's not a pushy religious school.  Despite the name "Christian" in its name it's very laid back and nonreligious.  Almost in the way Hendrix being Methodist is, it's mostly a historical connection.

Baylor may not have Baptist in its name, but this happening there would be the hypocritical irony that most of you think it happening at TCU represents.
Indeed, my mother went to tcu in the early 70's and it was loosely associated with christianity back then. Oh and per her confirmation earlier today, peopel were smoking grass back then too.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• Frick it
  • Boar
  • We're Doing It Live
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »
No. Having students or athletes at your college commit armed robbery is a big deal. College kids smoking herb and doing blow is not.

Hey man, that's just the way it is, sometimes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Twenty-year-old Corey Zickefoose was the victim of an alleged crime Thursday when three Tennessee football players were arrested on charges of armed robbery. Nu'Keese Richardson, Janzen Jackson and Michael Edwards allegedly held up Zickefoose with an air gun in what was later described as a "prank."

Intentions aside (as they do pave the road to Starkville), one would think Zickefoose would be in full-on lawyer mode, lining up a civil suit and pressing criminal charges. Or at least really angry. But no -- unbelievably, he's asking the university for leniency instead.

"I think they should still be able to play football, regardless," he said. "Tennessee is my place. It's my football team."

"Even after they put a gun in your face, you say let them play football?" 6 News asked.

"Yeah, it's Tennessee. That's the way it is sometimes," Zickefoose said.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline HogofWar

• Boar
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
People don't understand TCU.  It's not a pushy religious school.  Despite the name "Christian" in its name it's very laid back and nonreligious.  Almost in the way Hendrix being Methodist is, it's mostly a historical connection.

Baylor may not have Baptist in its name, but this happening there would be the hypocritical irony that most of you think it happening at TCU represents.

I do not find it funny because of the word "Christian" in their name. I know well of their paying players back in the SWC days while living in Fort Worth.

I just think it is funny because ESPiN and apparently SI drools all over them because of their rankings and not playing in BCS championships along with Boise. They regard them as better or equal to other universities in other conferences, but not allowed to prove it.

I just think it is funny that they are just like everyone else, and now going to have to put up or shut up in the Texass league.

Offline Ob Gyn Kenobi

• Gus has proved that Pogo was right
  • A Shoat
  • Adds nothing to this forum
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »
This breaks my heart. I've known Ty Horn since he and my son were in kindergarten. His parents are great folks; he's been a really good kid.

I hope he was not deeply involved in all of this. Guess time will tell
Stamping out bleeding gashes since 1988

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 01:57:02 PM »
This breaks my heart. I've known Ty Horn since he and my son were in kindergarten. His parents are great folks; he's been a really good kid.

He will survive it was just drugs he didnt kill or rape anyone. Smoking some Grass or snorting some blow or rolling on ecstasy doesnt make one a bad person.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »
He will survive it was just drugs he didnt kill or rape anyone. Smoking some Grass or snorting some blow or rolling on ecstasy doesnt make one a bad person.

The draftniks on Mallett's jock would like a word or two.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 02:00:42 PM »
The draftniks on Mallett's jock would like a word or two.
I am just saying doing drugs in college doesnt define a person like killing or raping someone in college does.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »

Even though you have said this about 22 times from what I've read none of these kids were arrested for smoking some grass or snorting some blow, they were arrested for selling and distributing it.  Big difference.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline gmr0723

• Wild Hog
  • Leave GMFP Alone.
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 02:09:01 PM »

PC Affidavit & Arrest Warrant for Brock.  Horn is implicated and could face several counts of delivery.

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2012/02/15/11/20/5m7vO.So.58.PDF
"Fight 'em till Starkville freezes over; then fight 'em on ice!" -- Dutch Meyer

Offline young_hog_fan

• A Shoat
  • whatever
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 02:13:11 PM »
Don't know about anybody else but I want to party with subliznime!!

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »
Even though you have said this about 22 times from what I've read none of these kids were arrested for smoking some grass or snorting some blow, they were arrested for selling and distributing it.  Big difference.
Not that big of a difference. Still not a big deal to me. To the law its definitely different. The war on drugs is dumb.
Id rather my kid get caught selling drugs than attempting to rob someone with an air pistol.
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Id rather my kid get caught selling drugs than attempting to rob someone with an air pistol.

Personally I'd rather my kid get caught for neither.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline hogsfan4life

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
Not that big of a difference. Still not a big deal to me. To the law its definitely different. The war on drugs is dumb.

I'd beat the aMm out of him if he was caught doing either.
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline ocelot_ark

• Boar
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 02:30:06 PM »
I'd beat the aMm out of him if he was caught doing either.

Exactly. How you going to make a living if your son lost all your product in a DEA sting? DAMN.

It's nice to know that 17 young people will now forever be known as felons thanks to this work. 

...meanwhile 17 NEW felons pop up to replace the outgoing ones. Such a fricking waste of my money (war on drugs).

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
Personally I'd rather my kid get caught for neither.
Let me rephrase. If i had a kid, and i don't, and that hypothetical kid i had made a mistake(which we all know is crazy because no kid I will ever have will make mistakes) id prefer it to be drugs are ok mistake not the homicidal robbery mistake.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:39:32 PM by subliznime »
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Ty Webb

• Your uncle molests collies.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hog football will win 6 in '14
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »
In related non-news (but maybe it should be), have the Hogs had any arrests since Oden back in Aug-Sept? I don't remember any. Funny, how we don't see any articles commending the players for their good behavior because we know damn well if 1 of them messes up they will all be condemned for it in the media as running amok.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:04 PM »
In related non-news (but maybe it should be), have the Hogs had any arrests since Oden back in Aug-Sept? I don't remember any. Funny, how we don't see any articles commending the players for their good behavior because we know damn well if 1 of them messes up they will all be condemned for it in the media as running amok.
:thumbup:
― Aldous Huxley

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »
Don't all of you see the underlying problem here? Pay the athletes!!!

Watch this angle unfold as this progresses.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline HogTuba

• Dirt City Hog
  • A Shoat
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2012, 04:12:32 PM »
I am just saying doing drugs in college doesnt define a person like killing or raping someone in college does.

Right.  It's TCU, not Baylor
"A beautiful sense of anger, a fury full of pride."

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Wild Hog
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 04:21:58 PM »

Cue the FPD. There will now be extra officers out patroling the streets looking for those "thug football players" since it's been awhile.
You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline asshat

• Tush Hog
  • Hates all things Dead Trees
    • please click here to see the World Famous Artist Sean Terrence Best !!
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »
No. Having students or athletes at your college dealing blow is a big deal.
Quote from: Duckman
This is exactly where we are at, dead on:  To everyone that is hushing the Gruden talk, stop it, there IS a deal in place...

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »

They were likely just trying to swing a free stash for themselves. 

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Administrator
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
PC Affidavit & Arrest Warrant for Brock.  Horn is implicated and could face several counts of delivery.

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2012/02/15/11/20/5m7vO.So.58.PDF

Jesus, and it's just for an ounce or so?  What a bunch of Texas horseshit.  Let 'em go.

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
― Aldous Huxley

Offline subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 05:29:30 PM »
They were likely just trying to swing a free stash for themselves.
Thank you.
― Aldous Huxley

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 20 queries.