Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DEA Raids TCU  (Read 21647 times)

Offline bigghurtt

• An elder statesman of nonsense, if you will.
  • King of the Hogs
Re: Re: Re: DEA Raids TCU
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
oh, so only the kind you were talking about wouldnt exist, but all the other kinds would. i get it now

The kind that is very dangerous, which is caused by the prohibition, is what I'm talking about.  I thought the context would have made that obvious, as I referred to it as maybe the most dangerous drug, and the substances you're talking about were widely used and prescribed for medical (and yes, combat) purposes through the late 60s.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »
The kind that is very dangerous, which is caused by the prohibition, is what I'm talking about.  I thought the context would have made that obvious, as I referred to it as maybe the most dangerous drug, and the substances you're talking about were widely used and prescribed for medical (and yes, combat) purposes through the late 60s.

Correctamundo.  There's a big difference between amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse) and crystal methamphetamine.

Online DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
Re: DEA Raids TCU
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2012, 07:28:18 PM »
Maybe instead of keeping possession by itself illegal we could add a sentence multiplier to crimes committed by people who are under the influence of or in possession of drugs.  Get caught with an eight ball and you're clear.  Get caught with an eight ball with your kids in the car and you're going away for ten years. Get fricked up out of your gourd on meth?  Have a nice day.  Break into someone's car or house with meth in your system?  Hello WCDC thread and many years of involuntary buttseks. 

That's where the problem comes in with drugs.  I couldn't give a aMm any less if you want to fry your brains or punch needle holes in every square inch of your emaciated body, as long as you aren't fricking up someone else's life in the process. 

Offline littlerayofsunshine

• Wild Hog
  • Bitches, rub your titties if you love Big Poppa...
« Reply #253 on: February 23, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »
Maybe instead of keeping possession by itself illegal we could add a sentence multiplier to crimes committed by people who are under the influence of or in possession of drugs.  Get caught with an eight ball and you're clear.  Get caught with an eight ball with your kids in the car and you're going away for ten years. Get fricked up out of your gourd on meth?  Have a nice day.  Break into someone's car or house with meth in your system?  Hello WCDC thread and many years of involuntary buttseks. 

That's where the problem comes in with drugs.  I couldn't give a aMm any less if you want to fry your brains or punch needle holes in every square inch of your emaciated body, as long as you aren't fricking up someone else's life in the process.

I agree with the second paragraph wholeheartedly.  And the first paragraph is an interesting take I haven't considered or heard proferred before.  The only problem I see with it is that I hope there's no intent to curb behavior with such laws, because it won't.  But our system is already punitive by nature, so on that level I'm fine with it. 

Unless it says you can shoot suspected drug users on sight, any new law will do nothing to curb the behavior of addicts.
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."  - Carl Sagan

Offline copenhaWgen

• Wild Hog
  • Satisfied since 1986
« Reply #254 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:59 PM »
I think we should start rewarding kids for not doing drugs.  This is how the Navy trains dolphins to clear mine fields.  They can't punish a dolphin really, it will just swim away.  So they figured out the sequence that needed to occur (ladder drill) and reinforced desired behavior.

Offline jesus

• wackmessiah
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #255 on: February 23, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »

Please expound. 

**edit**

Because I'm always looking for new ways to get high.

He's talking about Skittling.
Stir Good.  Puppy On Bottom!

www.detentionreport.com

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #256 on: February 23, 2012, 08:28:55 PM »
I think we should start rewarding kids for not doing drugs.  This is how the Navy trains dolphins to clear mine fields.  They can't punish a dolphin really, it will just swim away.  So they figured out the sequence that needed to occur (ladder drill) and reinforced desired behavior.

David Lee was a dolphin trainer?

That explains a lot.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #257 on: February 23, 2012, 08:44:42 PM »
David Lee was a dolphin trainer?

That explains a lot.

Who do you think learned the wildcat to the NFLs?
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »
you do know that meth has been around for a long , long time right? This statement is completely false. I mean frick, hitler and the natzis took meth

This is one of the biggest problems of all right here...lack of education and misinformation.

Shitfuck man, read a little bit.  Things not on the Internet if you can find them.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Wild Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
« Reply #259 on: February 23, 2012, 10:32:58 PM »
Correctamundo.  There's a big difference between amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse) and crystal methamphetamine.

Adderall is four types of methamphetamine, four different amphetamine salts to be exact, mixed together to get the right absorption and extended release effect.  The manufacturer calls it D-amphetamine or Dextro-Amphetamine, but that's kind of a frequently-played game in the pharma world, employed to safeguard the public image, and maybe protect the patent life.  It actually comes up positive for meth on a lot of first-level drug tests because two of the salts are straight amphetamine, but I think some more expensive follow-up tests can distinguish between street meth and adderall by looking for all four of the individual salts rather than just one.  I'm not sure the differences between the two are that significant except with regards to the initial rush which is more pronounced with smoking/snorting/injecting the street version.  Ever talked to an adderall-naive person (a normal, non-ADD person) on their first big dose?  They are high.  Really high.  Its scheduled Class II and has extensive abuse labeling.

Ritalin and Vyvanse are different molecules. 

Oh, and US military pilots are still using amphetamine every day around the world for certain flights/missions that require vigilance over an extended time period. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:11:38 PM by Stephen Hawging »
THIS SEASON BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMERICA'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, JEFF LONG!!!!

Tyrion Lannister:  "I'm not questioning your program's integrity.  I'm denying it ever existed."

Offline boartitz

• To LA via Omaha
  • King of the Hogs
  • And now, for something completely different
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2012, 02:37:16 AM »
One bad job and "BOOM".
If you can't get even,get odd

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2012, 02:58:16 AM »
One bad job and "BOOM".

Speaking of one bad job and boom,  I have never figured out how anybody ever got good at gladiating.  It seems like somebody would kill you before you figured it out.

Online libertyhog

• Not a very good
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:35 AM »
Speaking of one bad job and boom,  I have never figured out how anybody ever got good at gladiating.  It seems like somebody would kill you before you figured it out.

They practice with wooden spears and aMm.

Then Lucy Lawless shows her tits.   :thumbup:
Can't is the cancer of Happen.

Offline APhiOHog

• King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
« Reply #263 on: February 24, 2012, 09:42:39 AM »
Adderall is four types of methamphetamine, four different amphetamine salts to be exact, mixed together to get the right absorption and extended release effect.  The manufacturer calls it D-amphetamine or Dextro-Amphetamine, but that's kind of a frequently-played game in the pharma world, employed to safeguard the public image, and maybe protect the patent life.  It actually comes up positive for meth on a lot of first-level drug tests because two of the salts are straight amphetamine, but I think some more expensive follow-up tests can distinguish between street meth and adderall by looking for all four of the individual salts rather than just one.  I'm not sure the differences between the two are that significant except with regards to the initial rush which is more pronounced with smoking/snorting/injecting the street version.  Ever talked to an adderall-naive person (a normal, non-ADD person) on their first big dose?  They are high.  Really high.  Its scheduled Class II and has extensive abuse labeling.

Ritalin and Vyvanse are different molecules. 

Oh, and US military pilots are still using amphetamine every day around the world for certain flights/missions that require vigilance over an extended time period.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know, chief.  My point (poorly stated, admittedly), is that there's a big difference in pharmaceutical agents in terms of preparation, standardized dosing, delivery mechanisms, etc. than street-produced crank.  Not to even mention the heightened effect and increased abuse/addiction potential of the street drugs.

The pharmaceutical drugs I listed all belong to the amphetamine class (or have metabolic byproducts that are amphetamines).  Technically their mechanisms of action are all the same, but it's foolish to confabulate the pharmaceutical agents and the street drug, like HipHog did.

(And yes, they will all make you pop positive on a urine drug screen.)

Offline Peanut Adams

• i didn't go to high school, i bought one.
  • Wild Hog
  • pincher of harmonics
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:36 AM »
Ever talked to an adderall-naive person (a normal, non-ADD person) on their first big dose?  They are high.  Really high.  Its scheduled Class II and has extensive abuse labeling.

way, way high. my sophmore year on the hill was tough and this "new thing" called adderall was supposed to help you study better. in two days i had a script, by simply filling out a survey and providing answers that they wanted to hear. there was no real scientific determination before giving me the pharmaceutical grade meth. this isnt a rant against them, it was my fault for pursuing it, but the ease with which it can be obtained is scary.

first day i got them i took one and played pool in the basement of yocum for 5 hours straight......by myself. realstunned
by the end of the first semester on them, my daily food intake was a few snickers bars and sodas. my evenings were spent highlighting textbooks and recopying class notes, over and over.
i know that neurotic behavior like i experienced wont be the same for everyone. but i think if someone doesnt truly have the deficit that the medicine is supposed to treat, it ends up being really ugly.
luckily after using heavily and increasing dosage throughout the next year, i realized it was killing me and weened myself off.

the saddest part is that there are young kids that truly do have some sort of attention problem, but to me, the majority of the cases are just bad parents who have raised some unruly brats. and instead of acknowledging the real problem, they blame biology and try to solve it with speed. kid goes into high school or college dependant on stimulants...thanks mom and dad.

Online DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2012, 10:02:30 AM »
Question for you docs/ pharmacists, in an attempt to further derail the thread. 

I've been told that if you actually have ADD/ADHD the Adderall or other drugs actually make you feel normal.  Supposedly they help settle you down.  From experience I know that if you don't have one of these disorders they will get you buzzing about as well as anything. 

Is this legit or is it bullshit? 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:05:41 AM by DirkPiggler »

Offline APhiOHog

• King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2012, 10:14:31 AM »

I've been told that if you actually have ADD/ADHD the Adderall or other drugs actually make you feel normal.  Supposedly they help settle you down.  From experience I know that if you don't have one of these disorders they will get you buzzing about as well as anything. 

I don't actually have AD(H)D and I've never taken any of the amphetamines, so I can't say from experience.  I think that "normal" is not really the right word.  From what we're taught, and from what parents say, the amphetamine-class drugs don't decrease energy.  They're certainly not tranquilizers by any means.  But the effect on neurotransmitter chemistry allows the AD(H)D kids to maintain more focus at school.  That's really what it's about.  I know a lot of parents that hold their kid's Ritalin or Adderall on the weekends and just let the kid run around all day.  For a person that is not hyperactive and attention-deficient at baseline, then the effects experienced are those of amphetamine intoxication -- increased energy, goal-directed activity, cardiovascular stimulation, decreased appetite, etc.  AD(H)D kids also experience some of those -- they have to take their meds in the morning or they won't be able to sleep, some kids have decreased appetite and stop gaining weight, etc.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »

More legit than BS.

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Wild Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2012, 07:52:35 PM »
You're not telling me anything I don't already know, chief.  My point (poorly stated, admittedly), is that there's a big difference in pharmaceutical agents in terms of preparation, standardized dosing, delivery mechanisms, etc. than street-produced crank.  Not to even mention the heightened effect and increased abuse/addiction potential of the street drugs.

The pharmaceutical drugs I listed all belong to the amphetamine class (or have metabolic byproducts that are amphetamines).  Technically their mechanisms of action are all the same, but it's foolish to confabulate the pharmaceutical agents and the street drug, like HipHog did.

(And yes, they will all make you pop positive on a urine drug screen.)
Fair enough.  I probably shouldn't have gone all adderall with such a wordy response anyways, when I just meant to say, in my opinion, there's not much difference in abuse potential. 
THIS SEASON BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMERICA'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, JEFF LONG!!!!

Tyrion Lannister:  "I'm not questioning your program's integrity.  I'm denying it ever existed."

Offline Southern Yeoman

• Wild Hog
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »
Legalize it all and let the gene pool sort it out.  Chief.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • Boar
« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2012, 12:47:29 AM »
I was diagnosed with ADHD in my thirties and have been on two doses of adderall a day ever since.  it took about a month to get used to it, until then I felt like I had drank way too much coffee each morning. After the month or so I felt very normal, more normal than ever possibly.  I can still get the jittery feeling if I drink too much caffeine, but mostly taking it keeps me normal.  It has a half life of 6 hrs, which means after 8 you are tired as aMm and looking to crash.  It's a bitch on the days I forget the lunch dose, naturally being ADHD the forgetfulness happens alot. I never felt good or high after taking it, even when I first started, and I couldn't figure out what the hype was about taking it recreationally. I guess if your brain is wired correctly to begin with it fricks you up good, if your brain is fricked up to begin with it just works he opposite.

Offline boartitz

• To LA via Omaha
  • King of the Hogs
  • And now, for something completely different
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »
I was diagnosed with ADHD in my thirties and have been on two doses of adderall a day ever since.  it took about a month to get used to it, until then I felt like I had drank way too much coffee each morning. After the month or so I felt very normal, more normal than ever possibly.  I can still get the jittery feeling if I drink too much caffeine, but mostly taking it keeps me normal.  It has a half life of 6 hrs, which means after 8 you are tired as aMm and looking to crash.  It's a bitch on the days I forget the lunch dose, naturally being ADHD the forgetfulness happens alot. I never felt good or high after taking it, even when I first started, and I couldn't figure out what the hype was about taking it recreationally. I guess if your brain is wired correctly to begin with it fricks you up good, if your brain is fricked up to begin with it just works he opposite.
Your folks should have just whupped yore ass when weren't acting right. This  aMm is the new tonsil removal with drug manufacturers lobbyists all over it. frick this stuff.
If you can't get even,get odd

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2012, 06:39:05 AM »
Your folks should have just whupped yore ass when weren't acting right. This  aMm is the new tonsil removal with drug manufacturers lobbyists all over it. frick this stuff.
I hope this is sarcasm

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • Boar
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2012, 09:56:40 AM »

why do you think I was in my thirties before I was diagnosed?  i had very strict parents and a bi-polar mom, i got teh ass beatings nearly daily.  and not the turn around so I can swat your hiney with my open hand kind of ass beatings.

i'm leading the charge when it comes to thinking that aMm is way over-diagnosed because parents are just lazy fricks and don't want to raise their kids or teachers want an easy fix for a kid behaving normally and being disruptive in class. 

the more i learn about adhd the more I think the people that have it aren't getting help/medication, and the ones that don't have it are the ones that are getting medicated for it. there are varying degrees of adhd as far as how much it affects the person and there are some severe cases that are easy to id - these are the very few.  it seems it is quite common for people with adhd to be above average intelligence and even significantly above average.  so even with a brain operating off-kilter, they get through school without academic problems because their intelligence makes up for their day dreaming, forgetfulness, disruptiveness, impulsiveness, compulsiveness, etc.  for years the academics has been the tell used to begin testing, obviously that method is quite flawed.

Online subliznime

• Don't tread on me!
  • Boar
  • We are the like
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2012, 11:11:02 PM »
I agree.
 Adhd is a made up disease to sell pharmaceuticals. There are a lot of diseases that doctors in line with pharmaceutical companies have made up to sell drugs to naive people who will believe anything a doctor tells them do. This is big business folks!

BASS. Of course you felt normal after a month of taking it. You are addicted to it. Why do you think you feel like aMm when you miss your lunch dose ? because your body needs it. Which is addiction. Your brain after long term use will stop making certain chemicals because they are being supplemented by a drug which is why you couldnt quit cold turkey or you coild have a seizure.
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
― Aldous Huxley

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.403 seconds with 20 queries.