Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DEA Raids TCU  (Read 21576 times)

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Re: DEA Raids TCU
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
you dont know what you're talking about.i use to run this high school...a thousand friends, a million parties

Did you end up marrying Veronica Vaughn?  I know this guy who says she is one fine piece of ace, if you know what I mean.

By far, the most underrated movie of all time.

Billy likes to drink soda.

Online Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
I would wake you up but people that think like lashhog, phathog and dirkpiggler will still be around. I really thought most of this ideal would die off with the babyboomer generation but it is in full swing with people alive and well. Scary.

I don't normally do this but this seems to be an appropriate occassion:

:suicide: ::) ???
Homies help homes.......always

Offline gmr0723

• Wild Hog
  • Leave GMFP Alone.
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2012, 04:08:05 PM »
accoording to the tcu police chief it wasnt just weed

The drugs involved included marijuana, cocaine, "molly" -- a powdered form of ecstacy, ecstacy pills, and prescription drugs like Xanax, Hydrocodone and Oxycontin, McGee said.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Texas-Christian-University-Students-Arrested-in-Drug-Sweep-021512#ixzz1mYzzpvwX

I think the drugs listed in this report were the subject of the arrests for the other 13 students.  I haven't seen anything to link the football players (yet) to anything but pot.  According to the article below, only 5 players tested positive at the February 1 screening.  Hopefully, this is the end of the doomsday scenario for the football program.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/02/16/3740268/source-5-tcu-players-failed-feb.html?storylink=addthis#.Tz1LUhM3M1E.facebook
"Fight 'em till Starkville freezes over; then fight 'em on ice!" -- Dutch Meyer

Offline pigsteye

• A Shoat
  • Nominum Quid Geminus?
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
I already have, and I'm enjoying the aMm out of it. 

Hopefully you too can make it through your partying stage without OD'ing or getting busted.

http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/100_die_from_tylenol_overdose_each_year_marijuana_zero
suffers from aggressive behavior that stems from increased detachment from reality and inability to cope with the forces in the world perceived as threatening

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/100_die_from_tylenol_overdose_each_year_marijuana_zero

My posts must not be compelling enough for people to read, because I swear I've mentioned multiple times that I'm against legalizing real drugs - not weed. 

Thanks for the information that, while interesting, is irrelevant to the post to which you replied. 

Online Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2012, 05:13:12 PM »
This may not have devolved into one the stupidest threads ever but it's knocking on the door.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2012, 05:16:37 PM »
This may not have devolved into one the stupidest threads ever but it's knocking on the door.
because of the pot heads and hosers eh
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline pigsteye

• A Shoat
  • Nominum Quid Geminus?
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
My posts must not be compelling enough for people to read, because I swear I've mentioned multiple times that I'm against legalizing real drugs - not weed. 

Thanks for the information that, while interesting, is irrelevant to the post to which you replied.

More timeliness than relevance. It was on digg today. Didn't mean to imply you were referring to a weed od.
suffers from aggressive behavior that stems from increased detachment from reality and inability to cope with the forces in the world perceived as threatening

Offline RedRiverHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:30 PM »
perhaps a bit shortsighted, but when I hear legalizing, I envision government produced, regulated, and distributed products, like cigarettes. Burn regulators, arsenic, various phenolic compounds like benzene, and probably shwag quality? If I were a smoker, I'd rather get it from a buddy or grow my own than the man.

In contrast, i see decriminalizing simply no punishment for possession, or Starkville, even a ticket would be better than the cost of jailing someone for a non-violent offense.

I realize there holes in each argument.

Since when did the government start selling smokes?

Offline GeoHogsGeo

• Woopig Poll
  • Boar
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33:16 PM »
perhaps a bit shortsighted, but when I hear legalizing, I envision government produced, regulated, and distributed products, like cigarettes. Burn regulators, arsenic, various phenolic compounds like benzene, and probably shwag quality? If I were a smoker, I'd rather get it from a buddy or grow my own than the man.

In contrast, i see decriminalizing simply no punishment for possession, or Starkville, even a ticket would be better than the cost of jailing someone for a non-violent offense.

I realize there holes in each argument.

The one thing that marijuana has over the Marlboros, Winstons, and Camels of the world is that a simpleton with half a brain can develop a pretty decent crop of herb. Big Business folks haven't figured out how to legalized it and make it profitable for them.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »
No. Having students or athletes at your college commit armed robbery is a big deal
Wait, are we talking about Dead Trees or Tennessee here? 

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »

Offline pigsteye

• A Shoat
  • Nominum Quid Geminus?
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »
Since when did the government start selling smokes?

Isn't about 60 percent of the cost of a pack of smokes government taxes? If so, I'd say that's at least a vested interest.

Offline izual65

• Wild Hog
  • Bring teh Hate.
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2012, 08:40:43 PM »

So a kid gets busted with some arbitrary weight of MJ (I don't know what the Texas law is, but we'll say an ounce) that's above the threshold deemed for personal use.  So that kid with 1.1 ounces is now a dealer.  But it's his first offense.  So he gets a light sentence (maybe a fine and community service).  But that goes on his permanent record.  He's been convicted of a crime.  Welp.  So much for getting my degree.  Why go through the trouble if I won't be able to get a job now.  Might as well deal drugs.

I just don't get it. 

I deal with prosecutors everyday. I'll be bringing this up for deferred adjudication arguments.  Good insight.

Offline ocelot_ark

• Boar
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
I deal with prosecutors everyday. I'll be bringing this up for deferred adjudication arguments.  Good insight.

Goes to bed happy, says I.

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
I think anytime we can get kids off college campuses and into prisons for non violent crimes, it's a victory for America.
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2012, 09:32:24 PM »
I think anytime we can get kids off college campuses and into prisons for non violent crimes, it's a victory for America.

Depends on if you're talking about Penn St.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
Woopig is full of clever observers of irony these days.

It's like an Alannis Morrissette fanboy club up in here. 

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »

She's like... god.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
Woopig is full of clever observers of irony these days.

You know how to spot them.  ;)

Offline RedRiverHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2012, 11:40:10 PM »
Isn't about 60 percent of the cost of a pack of smokes government taxes? If so, I'd say that's at least a vested interest.

By that logic the government manufactures everything because they damn sure tax everything..

Offline jesus

• wackmessiah
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »

I'm sure if he explains it that way to the judge he will be released post haste.

Just do it this way...

Stir Good.  Puppy On Bottom!

www.detentionreport.com

Offline pigsteye

• A Shoat
  • Nominum Quid Geminus?
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »
By that logic the government manufactures everything because they damn sure tax everything..

now you might be on to something there...

the federal government does possess warrants that would allow them to take a 79.9% ownership share in the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
They also now have GM and Crystler.
Not to mention generous assests in agriculture, water, and financial institutions.

...and to clarify, when I responded to 'selling smokes' I meant profiting copious amounts of cash without the tobacco company being a government sponsored enterprise. So, yes, I don't think hill staffers are rolling Marlboro's.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
:frenchJust because muzz, ocelot and i think it should be legalized doesnt mean we are sitting at home with needles hanging out of our arms. My partying years are passed me as well. Congratulations for surviving. I still enjoy a nice homebrew and a spliff. That for sure doesnt make me an overdosing criminal partier.

Go ahead and throw me in with you guys.  It should be legalized yesterday.

If I had known in college how serious these "crimes" were I might have been more careful but I still would hbe smoked weed.  I used to keep a QP around all the time just because it
Was cheaper in bulk.  Apparently that makes you a big time
Drug dealer.

Who knew, me and Pablo Escobar were one in the same.
 :suicide:
Regular guy.

That's me.

Online Tusk till Dawn

• Frick it
  • Boar
  • We're Doing It Live
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2012, 09:50:52 AM »
Go ahead and throw me in with you guys.  It should be legalized yesterday.

If I had known in college how serious these "crimes" were I might have been more careful but I still would hbe smoked weed.  I used to keep a QP around all the time just because it
Was cheaper in bulk.  Apparently that makes you a big time
Drug dealer.

Who knew, me and Pablo Escobar were one in the same.
 :suicide:

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 21 queries.