Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Omahogs: The Regional Thread  (Read 12427 times)

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
Re: Omahogs: The Regional Thread
« Reply #350 on: June 04, 2018, 09:31:06 AM »

Somebody told me at the game, and I don't know if this is true, that Dallas Baptist's players don't go to classes. They take all their classes online.

The school does a lot of online classes so that is probably true. 

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Offline PorkRyan

• King of the Hogs
  • Stirke First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy
« Reply #351 on: June 04, 2018, 09:33:03 AM »
Sounds like a carbon copy of SMS to me.  They are conference foes, so it makes sense.

The difference was, the other 98% of the DBU fans were fine.  Missouri State was almost 100% assholes.

I got the glory, got the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the denali, getting drunk on the reg. Fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit men fanta

Online BigDavis

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #352 on: June 04, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
watch espn never messes up on my computer but consistently freezes on Roku or Xbox one for me. I think their app is just kind of shitty.

I was watching last night on my Sony TV which uses Android TV and it was freezing up a little. I have yet to have a problem on my TCL TV with built in Roku. It's always perfect on every app. My Roku Sticks on my other tv's never mess up either.

BTW stupid Vizio with Yahoo app store doesn't even fucking have ESPN so I had to put a roku stick on it.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #353 on: June 04, 2018, 09:57:32 AM »
I lived in Springfield for 3-4 years in Spoonhoer’s heyday.  Even before the cable era, KY3 would staff Hog football and basketball games with camera crews.  There would be game articles in the paper.  Some of the SMS fans probably got tired of that and once Spoon got them competitive, beating Arkansas in any sport was the Holy Grail.  They beat one of Nolan’s teams and almost declared a city wide holiday.  So I’m not surprised that some of their fans get rowdy when they play us.

"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Law_Hawg

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #354 on: June 04, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »
They beat one of Nolan’s teams and almost declared a city wide holiday.

V-N Day?

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ya mo be there?
« Reply #355 on: June 04, 2018, 09:59:50 AM »
I was watching last night on my Sony TV which uses Android TV and it was freezing up a little. I have yet to have a problem on my TCL TV with built in Roku. It's always perfect on every app. My Roku Sticks on my other tv's never mess up either.

BTW stupid Vizio with Yahoo app store doesn't even fucking have ESPN so I had to put a roku stick on it.

I never have an issue with FireTV.

And the Vizio apps are teh suxxor!11!!   :bird:   

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Boar
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »
The school does a lot of online classes so that is probably true.

From the way back machine...

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • The sweetest nectar
« Reply #357 on: June 04, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »

BB should do the PBP next weekend.  It would be glorious times for all!

It would also be fullnof helpful hits abovt best seventh in ing stretch snakes and beer parings.

Offline razorwire

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2018, 10:56:31 AM »
It would also be fullnof helpful hits abovt best seventh in ing stretch snakes and beer parings.
Is there a hiking trail around the Hog stadium that could be used for the 7thIS?

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #359 on: June 04, 2018, 11:49:40 AM »
depends on what times we play, i can do some pbp for the super games.  friday i'm working during the day...surely the friday games are night games for attendance.  saturday morning i'm taking my kids catfishing with some other families and then we are doing a fish fry.  as long as we start after 2 or 3 i'll be alright.  sunday i've got a cub scouts meeting at 15:00.

aggie bert darksider number 2

Online 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • I am surrounded by my privilege
« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2018, 12:00:15 PM »
watch espn never messes up on my computer but consistently freezes on Roku or Xbox one for me. I think their app is just kind of shitty.

watched on xb1 and it was fine - maybe your wireless network need some fixing.

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fuck The Man
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2018, 12:02:22 PM »
watched on xb1 and it was fine - maybe your wireless network need some fixing.

or your router.  was your your wife or kids on the ipads playing, shopping, watching youtube?  your router pw protected?  if not, your shitty neighbors may be stealing some of your bandwidth.

aggie bert darksider number 2

Offline BrandonN004

• Wild Hog
  • Billy Mays For President?
« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »
Hard wired and nothing else was going.  Espn is only thing that ever messes up streaming. Mlb app, Fox sports go, no problems.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2018, 01:51:45 PM »
After Kjerstad dropped the routine fly last night, I somehow knew he would redeem himself either with a timely HR or a great catch. He came through....

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Online CharlieHog

• Fanboy
  • King of the Hogs
    • Hog Nation
« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2018, 02:24:13 PM »
meant to post that in the other thread, obviously.

Here's the highlights!

Online TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »
Watching some other games on the Ocho, I noticed the picture wasn't best quality on my Roku. Reset both router and wifi and the picture improved greatly. Maybe my stepdad got one of those Russian boots on his router. He is a staunch Trump supporter, after all.  :hollah:

Chance favors the prepared mind.